So Beautiful Bridal Reviews

18 | Tinley Park, IL

18 Reviews for So Beautiful Bridal

Bethany · Married on 10/14/2016

So Beautiful Bride did an amazing job of making my bridal party and I look beautiful while still keeping our unique features. I could not have been happier with their services!! And so much fun to work with!

Sent on 04/07/2017

So Beautiful Bridal did hair and makeup for my wedding April 3, 2016. I couldn't be happier. I contacted several companies from Weddingwire before I decided who to go with. I ultimately went with So Beautiful Bridal because Suzanne was so responsive--she answered all my questions and responded within 24 hours or less every time. She was also able to do the airbrush makeup that I wanted and even included a touchup kit and was able to travel to us on the day of the wedding! I was getting married out of state and they were very flexible in meeting my needs with the trial time. The trial went great and they were able to recreate what I wanted just from seeing photos. Suzanne did my makeup and Lauren did my hair, and also did hair for the bridal party. Everyone was extremely happy with the results. They came to our hotel room the day of the wedding and were so upbeat and fun to have there. I recommend So Beautiful Bridal because they're very good at what they do--you won't be disappointed. They are also quick to respond to questions and very good at staying in communication, and very personable / fun to work with.

Sent on 04/07/2016

Suzana and Lauren we so wonderful to work with! They worked around my schedule and came to me when it was time to book my trial. Suzana mapped out who would be going at what times for the day of the wedding. They took their time on each girl but also realized they were under a time crunch. They were even ahead of schedule and got through everyone in plenty of time!! We had so many compliments the day of about how wonderful our hair and makeup looked. They were both so calm the day of that it made everyone else a little more relaxed!!

I couldn't have asked for two better people!!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Natalie · Married on 10/03/2015

Suzana was easy to work with, very professional and followed up with me and the makeup artist to ensure that the pre-wedding makeup application was scheduled and that all my needs were met in terms of what I was looking for (natural look, airbrushed, no false lashes). My makeup was done beautifully and I received many positive comments during my wedding that the makeup accented my natural features and did not look overdone. I felt extra pampered by having airbrushing done for the first time. My makeup artist, Amanda, is beautiful, kind and great at what she does. I would highly recommend So Bridal Beautiful, Suzana and Amanda for your wedding to do makeup for the bride and bridesmaids! Great, professional service.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Kathy · Married on 09/05/2015

Suzana did my makeup for my daughter's wedding. I loved it and got many compliments. It was a very hot day and I sweated profusely, but my makeup stayed on all night.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Suzana is absolutely amazing. Not only is she an excellent makeup artist but she is extremely professional, kind, and talented. My makeup was absolutely beautiful for my wedding and was perfect the entire day and evening. I highly recommend her and will be having her do my makeup at all my future events.

Sent on 09/17/2015

Juliet · Married on 06/20/2015

Suzana did a wonderful job on my make-up for my wedding. She was flexible with the timing & location for the trial, and made the adjustments we discussed perfectly so that on my wedding day I looked absolutely stunning. She did the make up for my mom and mother-in-law as well - no trial runs for them, and they were both as beautiful as ever. Everyone was chatting up how great they looked and I'm sure they felt that way too! I would highly recommend using Suzana for your bridal make-up!!!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Caryn · Married on 10/25/2014

Suzana was absolutely amazing! I was so happy with the results. Pictures turned out beautiful and my bridesmaids and I were so happy. She was so quick, my 5 bridesmaids, my mother, mother in-law, and I were all finished with plenty of time before our limp came to pick us up. We all received so many compliments and many of my friends who are getting married soon are planning on booking her for their wedding!

Sent on 04/22/2015

melany · Married on 09/13/2014

loved suzana! she's very personable and I loved talking to her! she gives you an emergency makeup kit for the wedding day and its super helpful! it has really good products inside too. it came with blotting sheets, lash glue, lip liner, lip gloss, lip stick, and mascara, which you keep! Awesome! highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Susan is a wonderful makeup consultant! She does great work with traditional and air brush makeup. My makeup for my wedding I looked very natural and my skin looked flawless. She is a great choice for any bride!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Nicole · Married on 10/05/2013

Suzanna was AMAZING! she came and did 9 girls the morning of my wedding, and we all looked beautiful! The day of my wedding it rained, and when we too pictures it was humid and about 100 degrees. we had sweat rolling, but our makeup didn't budge! after everything we all still looked AMAZING!! Beautiful service with an amazing and helpful person! So happy to of had Suzanna be part of my wedding day!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Heather · Married on 07/03/2011

Thank you, your mom and your staff SO much for making our wedding party look beautiful on our wedding day. I'll never forget the moment where I turned around and saw myself in the mirror with full hair and makeup. I felt like a bride! And I felt truly beautiful.

We also had so much fun that morning. It was nice to be able to take our time, relax a little bit and joke around with each other. Thanks to Suzana's good planning, everything was right on time and we were able to take it easy. I REALLY appreciated that :).

Also, I happened to change my mind about my hairstyle the morning of the event. You guys handled that really well, and it turned out great.

Everyone could tell that you were really excited for all of us that day. And I really appreciated that you put your heart in to your work. It showed! Every single woman looked gorgeous.

Sent on 07/19/2011

Janet · Married on 12/10/2010

I'm very happy with So Beautiful Bridal services. Suzana knew exactly what I wanted for my make-up and her hairstylist did a great job on my hair.
    I felt so beautiful!!!
    Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/25/2010

Cassie · Married on 10/08/2010

Suzana did an absolutely wonderful job!! I have never felt as pretty as I did after Suzana did my makeup!

Sent on 10/29/2010
  • O

Olivia · Married on 03/06/2010

I was extremely happy with my make-up and hair as well as my bridal party for my wedding! My make-up was stunning and stayed fresh looking all day long. My hair was a work of art and stayed in the style I had chosen as I danced the night away. I'm so glad that I chose So Beautiful Bridal for my make-up and hair needs. I recommend them to any bride who wants to look stunning on their wedding day and for an affordable price.. Thank you soooo much!!

Sent on 06/08/2010

Aleks · Married on 10/17/2009

Suzana is brilliant! She did my wedding makeup, and it was flawless. My makeup lasted throughout the entire evening - even while I danced away. I have never received so many comments of how "lovely" and "fresh" my makeup looked hours after it was applied.

I would recommend So Beautiful Bridal to any bride!

Sent on 05/01/2010

Diane · Married on 08/15/2009

I have to highly recommend So Beautiful Bridal to any bride and her party that wants to look impeccable on her big day!! Suzana and Olga are absolute artists in their craft!! My make-up and hair lasted all day through photos and into the night with all the dancing, hugging and kissing! :) They are truly a professional team and have already recommended them to several of my engaged friends! Give them a call, you will not be disappointed!! :)

Sent on 06/08/2010

I used Suzanna for bridal makeup and let me tell you.... my wedding day was HOT!! I sweat like crazy for the entire evening and was so miserable, but guess what... my makeup stayed perfect! I don't know how that was possible but the makeup did not budge and I don't think my guests actually knew how much I was sweating.

Sent on 07/30/2013