Snowrider Entertainment Reviews

3 | Carbonado, WA

3 Reviews for Snowrider Entertainment

Claire · Married on 12/09/2017

Phil helped us out so much when we had to find a new DJ last minute. We ran out of time to create a full playlist, but he kept our dance floor filled and moving, as well as provided meaningful musical moments at all the right times. Thank you Phil!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Crystal · Married on 05/31/2014

Snowrider Entertainment...two words SIMPLY AMAZING!
    Our previous dj bagged out on us 3.5 weeks before the wedding. Phil literally came to our rescue. He was so helpful in helping us choose the most perfect music for our wedding. He is a man of his word. He made sure that our wedding was as perfect as it could have been. He was prepared to help formulate a timeline prior to the wedding which we completed in as little as two weeks. He even gave me simple reminders to breathe, as a bride that's important. Since he had been at the venue prior he even helped organize that wedding party (which wasn't even in our contract). The night flew by with such a flow...so many people commented on our dj-they thought he was a personal friend, when I'd only just met him. Our wedding wouldn't have gone as well as it did without Phil. I highly recommend this gentleman. If I ever need someone again I know who Im calling. Thank you for helping me have a stress free wedding.

Sent on 08/01/2014

Snowrider Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words. I had a blast helping you guys make the day great!!

Jennica · Married on 08/10/2013

Phil was great! We truly appreciated all his help and attentiveness at the wedding. He came a couple days before the wedding to view the venue so he had everything needed for setup. So grateful for his time and look forward to working with him again in the future. Thank you! :)

Sent on 09/05/2013

Snowrider Entertainment's reply:

Thank You Jennica!! The venue was awesome, you guys were awesome, the weather as awesome. I hope I was able to help make it a perfect day for you.