Snapxpressions Reviews

18 Reviews for Snapxpressions

• Christine

Christine · Married on 05/17/2019

Excellent!

Very professional and awesome photographer. Laura was recommended by a friend and having her as our photographer is one of the best decision we made as she is truly one of a kind. Found a new friend in her and her staffs are very friendly as well. We love her work!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Megan · Married on 08/06/2016

Laura went above and beyond anything I could have ever expected, and gave us the most beautiful memories to cherish for the rest of our lives. She has an amazing eye, and when you see the final results you fall in love.

A huge thanks to Laura and everyone else involved!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Danny · Married on 08/06/2016

We was provided a professional service which perfectly captured our special day and left us with a collection of amazing photos which we will cherish for the rest of our lives...

Laura was great to work with and worked hard to ensure the whole experience of our wedding day was caught on camera. Thank you

Megan and Danny

Sent on 11/27/2016

Tom · Married on 03/15/2015

I was amazed at the different ways she took the pictures. It wasn't just stand there and smile. She brought creativity in the poses and settings. My wife and kids had a blast with the facial expressions she brought out in them.
    I would highly recommend them for not just a wedding but any occasion, they seemed prepared for everything. Thank You

Sent on 05/07/2015

johnathan · event on: 11/16/2014

great photographer easy to work with?

Sent on 01/06/2015

Stephanie · Married on 11/01/2014

I hired Laura Aquino of Snapxpressions Photography for my wedding November 1st and I couldn't have been happier with my choice. She was very prompt with arrivals and very responsive and patient with all my questions and needs. Laura and her assistant Gilbert, did a beyond amazing job at capturing my entire special day....they went above and beyond and every bit of it showed and meant the world to me. Laura is a natural and was born to do this ....her work is flawless and just comes naturally. Picking a photographer is an extremely important part of planning a wedding and I know 110% that I choose the right photographer to capture one of the most cherishable and important time of my life :)

Sent on 12/17/2014

Camille · Married on 09/19/2014

Laura and her team are amazing. I couldn't ask for better.

Sent on 10/03/2014

Jake · Married on 09/19/2014

Laura and her team shoot my engagment and wedding photos. And my wife and I couldn't be any more happier. Thanks again!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Robin · Married on 08/03/2014

Laura Aquino @ Snapexpressions was brilliant in her work and captured every moment of our wedding completely!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Roger · Married on 07/14/2013

Snapxpressions was a reliable vendor. Laura provide perfect pictures for the 50th wedding anniversary of my parents in laws. I highly recommend Laura / Snapxpressions to our friends and family.

Good Job.

Sent on 03/14/2015
  • User4598351 · event on: 11/25/2012

Laura is very professional, great to work with and makes you very comfortable. O highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Very professional and creative photographer! I love all of my wedding pictures and the photo album.

Sent on 03/11/2015

Loreta · Married on 12/19/2009

Our wedding day is one of the most important days of our life that is why it is very important to have a photographer that can capture every detail of our event to remember and cherish for the rest of our life. I’m so happy that we found someone to do the work and that is the Snapxpressions. So lucky to meet Ms. Laura Aquino. She is very dedicated to make sure that our special day is perfect. She discussed with us all the details of our wedding and make sure to meet our budget. She is qualified and experience photographer. She also did a very lovely photo album with custom quote and personalized messages. I definitely recommend Snapxpression!!!

Sent on 03/11/2015
  • User4579713 · event on: 05/20/2012

A very professional service. Helpful in everything she can and give you a lot of good tips on planning a great party. I'm definitely 100% recommend the service to all my friends.

Sent on 12/01/2014

Theresa · Married on 09/19/2010

Amazing skills! Very professional and would recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 11/30/2014

Becky · Married on 07/04/2016

4.2
      3.0

Laura and her assistant were great to work with. We had a very informal and relaxed wedding and they were very easy to work with. The pictures came out fabulous and we were very pleased.

Sent on 12/06/2016

4.2

Very flexible and value the service more than a client relationship.

Sent on 03/12/2015

gerri · Married on 08/26/2016

3.5
      3.5

Laura & Gilbert has been an absolute pleasure to work with! Met them at the Philadelphia Wedding Expo, since Day 1, Gilbert's personality was truly gravitating and engaging. Laura ensured that we received the best service as possible, from our the engagement photos up until our Big Day! They've went the extra "Mile" to capture as many pictures as possible during various key moments. They are very professional and take absolute pride in their work. I would highly recommend Snapxpressions to anyone in search for quality and are willing to wait for their final product.

Sent on 03/13/2017