213 Reviews for Snapsterbooth Photo Booth

Backdrop(s) (29)
Prints (28)
Delivery (26)
Clean Up (25)
Social Media Integration (21)
CD/DVD of Images (17)

Very easy to work with! The guest book was a big hit with the bride and groo. The attendant was helpful, pleasant and a lot of fun.

Profile Picture Donna, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

I had this photo booth at my wedding reception and it was so perfect!! All my guests loved it and had so much fun with all the fun hats and accessories that were all provided! I had a custom snap chat geofilter made for the night and the photo booth was able to use the same file as a border for all the photo strips that were printed! It looked so cute! Also it was so nice because they were able to text the pictures to one person in the photo who could send it to everyone else so you were immediately able to share it on social media if you wanted to! These pictures were a great memento for all the guests to bring home with them! We had a great experience and I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kirby, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Prints, Props, Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

LOVE! All the guests enjoyed the open booth concept. Quality was great.

Profile Picture Linh, 4/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Snapster was without a doubt the best vendor at my wedding! They were so kind and accommodating before, during, after the wedding. My guests loved the experience and so did we! I promise this will be the best decision you makes at your wedding (minus marrying your true love of course!)

Photo for Snapsterbooth Photo Booth Review - The husband :)
Photo for Snapsterbooth Photo Booth Review - the maid of honor :)
Profile Picture Brittany, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Guests and I had such a wonderful experience with their Photo Booth at our wedding! We loved looking at the photo album and are so happy we can look back on these memories.

Profile Picture Anna, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

Snapster photo-booth was such a great addition to my wedding! We used ours mainly during our cocktail hour! Our guests loved taking these photos! They were so great to work with, I was worried they wouldn't be able to set up outside but they did! You even get to choose your own designs for the backdrop and photo strip! I love the idea of having a backdrop versus a small booth to squeeze people in! I highly recommend Snapster to everyone!

Profile Picture Alesha, 4/21/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

It was Amazing and everyone really enjoyed it. McKeltie went above and beyond and was Amazing. Incredible customer service, Incredible value, Incredible Photo Booth. If I could rate 10 stars, I would. Thanks Again.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Photobooth, Delivery

Wonderful time the guests love it! They gave us an album so we were so happy to be able to save those pictures as memories!

Profile Picture Anna, 3/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The whole WBPC & BTN Team LOVED it! We had a blast- we will be using again! The props were so much fun and entertaining!

Profile Picture Sarah , 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone was easy to work with and very helpful. The photobooth was a HIT!! Fun and easy! 2 Thumbs Up!

Photos
Profile Picture L’Angel, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We are so thrilled that we were able to use "The Media Closet" as our Videographer for the big day. They did a wonderful job and we are so pleased with the outcome. Love the videos that they provided for us of our ceremony, reception, and a highlight of the overall day. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Courtney, 1/6/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

What a great Experience! I have used Snapsterbooth Photo Booth for several years for my NYE Dance. It is the best! Folks love to dress up with the props and have fun! Can't wait until next time!

Profile Picture Phyllis, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very professional, photo quality and costume selection was great. Brought life to the party and everyone kept coming back for more photos.

Profile Picture Roger, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Snapsterbooth was great! Picture quality great & he was very nice!

Profile Picture Maria, 11/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They were very flexible and were wonderful to work with! Loved that we got to keep a Memory book of pictures just for booking them! Great service, station looked beautiful!!

Profile Picture Anna, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Mekelvie was great to work with. We had a lot of compliments on our photo booth and we were so thankful we decided to have us apart of our special day. The price was well worth it!! Thank you snapster booth for coming out!!

Profile Picture Tabitha, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

What an amazing experience we had! We absolutely loved using Snapster for our wedding, and our guests loved it! Not to mention, you get the album of pictures that very night! When my husband and I woke up the next day, we just wanted to relive the wedding, so it was great having photos from the night before so we could look back so quickly :). Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Melanie, 10/28/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They were on time and very professional!

Profile Picture Melanie, 10/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My family, which made up of most of the bridal party, has said the snapsterbooth was the best part of the reception. Other commments I have heard was "super cool idea to have a photo booth at the wedding". Great Job snapsterbooth. Thank you!!

Profile Picture William, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

From the moment I booked the service, until the moment they packed up after the event- it was no less than top-notch customer service! I would HIGHLY recommend Snapsterbooth to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture J., 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The person at the event was very helpful and nice professional and always smile on his face thank you guys

Profile Picture Leslie, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone enjoyed the photo booth

Profile Picture Lashunta, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Snapsterbooth was a pleasure to work with. Pictures came out great. Our guest loved that they could text their pictures to themselves immediately. I would recommend 2 reps come, instead of 1. One rep to take the photos and the other rep to sort the photos after printing. Overall, this has been a great company to work with!

Profile Picture Latisha , 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Snapsterbooth was truly a memorable, exciting, fun experience. Thanks for sharing our family day with The Jackson Family.

Profile Picture Leslie, 7/8/17, 1 Review