Snapsterbooth Photo Booth Reviews

Snapsterbooth Photo Booth 5
Snapsterbooth Photo Booth 6
Snapsterbooth Photo Booth 7

Donna · Married on 05/19/2018

Very easy to work with! The guest book was a big hit with the bride and groo. The attendant was helpful, pleasant and a lot of fun.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Kirby · Married on 05/05/2018

I had this photo booth at my wedding reception and it was so perfect!! All my guests loved it and had so much fun with all the fun hats and accessories that were all provided! I had a custom snap chat geofilter made for the night and the photo booth was able to use the same file as a border for all the photo strips that were printed! It looked so cute! Also it was so nice because they were able to text the pictures to one person in the photo who could send it to everyone else so you were immediately able to share it on social media if you wanted to! These pictures were a great memento for all the guests to bring home with them! We had a great experience and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Linh · Married on 04/29/2018

LOVE! All the guests enjoyed the open booth concept. Quality was great.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Brittany · Married on 04/28/2018

Snapster was without a doubt the best vendor at my wedding! They were so kind and accommodating before, during, after the wedding. My guests loved the experience and so did we! I promise this will be the best decision you makes at your wedding (minus marrying your true love of course!)

Sent on 05/08/2018
    Snapsterbooth Photo Booth 8
    Snapsterbooth Photo Booth 9

Anna · Married on 04/28/2018

Guests and I had such a wonderful experience with their Photo Booth at our wedding! We loved looking at the photo album and are so happy we can look back on these memories.

Sent on 05/13/2018
  • Alesha

Alesha · Married on 04/21/2018

Snapster photo-booth was such a great addition to my wedding! We used ours mainly during our cocktail hour! Our guests loved taking these photos! They were so great to work with, I was worried they wouldn't be able to set up outside but they did! You even get to choose your own designs for the backdrop and photo strip! I love the idea of having a backdrop versus a small booth to squeeze people in! I highly recommend Snapster to everyone!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Stephanie · Married on 04/21/2018

It was Amazing and everyone really enjoyed it. McKeltie went above and beyond and was Amazing. Incredible customer service, Incredible value, Incredible Photo Booth. If I could rate 10 stars, I would. Thanks Again.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Dennis · event on 04/13/2018

Everything was spectacular. The vendor was very professional. The quality of product was superb. We will definitely be using their services again.

Sent on 04/20/2018

Anna · Married on 03/04/2018

Wonderful time the guests love it! They gave us an album so we were so happy to be able to save those pictures as memories!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Sarah · Married on 02/17/2018

The whole WBPC & BTN Team LOVED it! We had a blast- we will be using again! The props were so much fun and entertaining!

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 01/06/2018

We are so thrilled that we were able to use "The Media Closet" as our Videographer for the big day. They did a wonderful job and we are so pleased with the outcome. Love the videos that they provided for us of our ceremony, reception, and a highlight of the overall day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Phyllis · Married on 12/31/2017

What a great Experience! I have used Snapsterbooth Photo Booth for several years for my NYE Dance. It is the best! Folks love to dress up with the props and have fun! Can't wait until next time!

• Olivia

Olivia · Married on 12/09/2017

Well worth it!

I work for a high school and we have, in the past year, booked Snapsterbooth for 3 of our major events and will be looking into booking them for a fourth. They are amazing. Everyone I have interacted with has been very professional and accommodating. The photos are great quality and the ability to create your own backdrop and photo strip is wonderful. I would definitely recommend them for your event. The photos would make great favors!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Roger · Married on 12/02/2017

Very professional, photo quality and costume selection was great. Brought life to the party and everyone kept coming back for more photos.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Ashleigh · Married on 11/20/2017

Top Notch!

I recently hired Snapsterbooth for a new fundraising event in Charleston. Mckelvie was incredibly helpful and responsive through the entire planning process. He arrived on time and ready to roll to get our event going. The photo booth was a sponsored element of the element. Snapsterbooth's ability to brand both the backdrop and the on-site printouts were a huge hit and proved great value for our sponsor. We definitely look forward to using them for future events!

Sent on 05/24/2019
    Snapsterbooth Photo Booth 10

Maria · Married on 11/17/2017

Snapsterbooth was great! Picture quality great & he was very nice!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Anna · Married on 11/12/2017

They were very flexible and were wonderful to work with! Loved that we got to keep a Memory book of pictures just for booking them! Great service, station looked beautiful!!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Tabitha · Married on 11/11/2017

Mekelvie was great to work with. We had a lot of compliments on our photo booth and we were so thankful we decided to have us apart of our special day. The price was well worth it!! Thank you snapster booth for coming out!!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Melanie · Married on 10/28/2017

What an amazing experience we had! We absolutely loved using Snapster for our wedding, and our guests loved it! Not to mention, you get the album of pictures that very night! When my husband and I woke up the next day, we just wanted to relive the wedding, so it was great having photos from the night before so we could look back so quickly :). Definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Logan · Married on 10/17/2017

Awesome!!!

I love how the photo booth turned out at our wedding! It added such a special touch!! And the photo book with all the pictures was a perfect guest book! 10/10 would recommend!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Janice · event on 10/14/2017

SnapserBooth was WONDERFUL! - A true enhancement to our event, which was our 40th High School Reunion. The owner, McKelvie Wilder was great to work with. His staff was available throughout the event assisting with the props and pictures. One feature that was outstanding was the ability to immediately have your picture texted to your cell phone so you could share with others either through texting or on social media such as Facebook. We were given the option to customize our backdrop which was an upgrade. The cost of this upgrade was well worth it as it gave our event a "Red Carpet" backdrop that defined who we are. I would recommend Snapserbooth for any event, from wedding, corporate, fundraising to reunions. Truly worth every penny and some!!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Kim · event on 10/14/2017

Awesome experience!!! Great people, great time!!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Melanie · Married on 10/12/2017

They were on time and very professional!

• W

William · Married on 10/07/2017

My family, which made up of most of the bridal party, has said the snapsterbooth was the best part of the reception. Other commments I have heard was "super cool idea to have a photo booth at the wedding". Great Job snapsterbooth. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/10/2017

J. · Married on 10/07/2017

From the moment I booked the service, until the moment they packed up after the event- it was no less than top-notch customer service! I would HIGHLY recommend Snapsterbooth to anyone and everyone!