92 Reviews for SnapShotz Photobooth Rentals- New Jersey

We had a blast having Snapshotz Photobooth at our wedding. All of our family and friends enjoyed every moment. Our keepsake album is something we will have forever. Thank you so much for helping us create wonderful wedding memories. I highly recommend this company.

Profile Picture Cyndi, 4/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My experience at my wedding was wonderful.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Steve came through big for us when last minute our previous vendor had to cancel on us. I can't say enough good things about him. Steve did a great job. The Photobooth was a big hit!

Profile Picture Vinny, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Steve, was a complete professional. On a special day full chaos Steve and his booth was one thing we had no concerns over and it went smoothly. Great props, unbelievable service. In a service full of extravagance all everyone has been posting and talking about was Steve and the "great" photo booth. Steve we never had the chance to speak to you afterwords but my wife and I wanted to thank you personally for not only making our night a smooth one but also an unforgettable one with great pictures to prove it.

Profile Picture Lisette & Hector, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Steve was fantastic! He was professional and on time and worked within our schedule. We got all we had hoped and more. Not only was he professional but extremely personable and friendly. Great with the few kids we had at the wedding, and all the adults loved him. All I heard all night was how awesome the photo booth guy was. And this is coming from a crowd who has seen several wedding photo booths in the last few years. Definitely recommended!!

Profile Picture Beth + Jay, 6/21/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Steve was very responsive and helpful from the first point of contact to the end of our wedding. It was a very smooth transaction without any issues. Very professional at the event and the booth looked great. Great value at a good price.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Gisselle, 2/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Snapshotz did such a great job at our wedding. The photobooth was great and nice and roomy that plenty of people could fit in at one time, and the props were great! The service was also excellent.

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/28/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Steve was amazing! on time and prrofessional. Great time!

Profile Picture Jackie, 9/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was great working with Steve. Everyone LOVED the photo booth and the custom design on the pictures. A great gift for the guests.

Profile Picture Kate, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had our wedding at Phoenixville Foundry and I must say SnapShotz did an excellent job! The photobooth was a HIT, everyone enjoyed all the props! The best part was the scrapbook we received at the end, BEAUTIFUL! Thank you again for all you did for us!

Profile Picture Flavee', 8/3/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Snapshotz was flexible and easy to work with. We love the scrapbook with all the evenings photos. Our guests loved it.

Profile Picture Tanya, 7/5/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Brandon was very helpful, professional and was on time. Everyone loved the photo booth and I am happy I was able to submit and use a custom design for the photos that tied in with the rest of our wedding. The photo album with messages from our guests was also great! My wife and I recommend Snapshotz and are thankful to have worked with Brandon.

Profile Picture Lorenz, 4/13/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The quality of the booth and the props couldn't be any better. Steve did an awesome job manning the booth. We couldn't be any happier with the photo booth and everybody loved it!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/8/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This vendor was absolutely wonderful. The photobooth was an absolute hit. Everyone raved about it. We just could not believe how many people use the booth multipile times including myself. We would recommend Snapshotz again and again.

Profile Picture Toni, 7/21/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

SnapShotz Photobooth is the BEST! You cannot make a better decision. It was one thing that we did not have to worry about. Our emails and phone calls were always responded to extremely quickly. Yes, you have a photographer for your wedding, but a photobooth captures all kinds of different moments. You receive a disc of all photos taken throughout your event. Additionally, they provide custom graphics which are amazing! No one has anything but fabulous things to say about SnapShotz!!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/30/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This is our second time using SnapShotz photobooth services. The first time we hired them for my sisters wedding and it was a hit. I happen to love photobooth pictures, so this was one of the easiest decisions I made in the whole planning process and that was booking SnapShotz for my wedding too! This time we included props and the scrapbook. Once again, SnapShotz photobooth was a big hit. They are extremely reliable and their attendant, Miguel was amazing and great to work with! He even organized our pictures in the scrapbook and handed it to us before he left for the night. I can’t wait to have another reason to book them again. Hiring SnapShotz is a MUST! I highly recommend their services!!!

Profile Picture Valerie, 4/21/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our guests Looooooovvved that we had a photobooth and we had a blast looking through the guest book that they put together for us. Worth every penny!

Profile Picture User1101568, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Having the photobooth was one of the highlights of our wedding....all the guests loved it!! I had so many people come up to me & say how much fun they were having in the photobooth & it definitely had everyone laughing. The props were a blast & my scrapbook came out adorable! The attendant did a great job of putting the pictures in the book & having our guests sign it. I would HIGHLY recommend a photobooth for your wedding....it was awesome!!!

Profile Picture annie, 10/29/11, 1 Review
4.2

Really enjoyed the services that they provided. We really liked the monitor on the outside of the booth so everyone could see the pictures of everyone that had already taken pictures. Everyone loved the photo booth and everyone has talked to us about how much fun it was to take random photo booth pictures with everyone. Snap shotz had a great booth and the print outs were good quality with very clear pictures. Our reception was so much fun but the photo booth made it super memorable.
Thanks!

Profile Picture Tina, 10/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had an excellent experience with SnapShotz! We even got compliments from guests about how friendly the girls staffing the booth were! Would highly recommend them to anyone looking to add some fun to their wedding!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were fantastic, as was their Knot deal. The only part that got me was the responsiveness. It seemed a little hard to get a hold of anyone via phone and email - hence the lower stars on responsiveness and professionalism. BUT, they were fabulous on our wedding day, including the on-site attendant, and all our guests truly had a blast! The Knot deal was GREAT!!

Profile Picture User1603247, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth was a huge hit, and all of our guests loved it. The quality of the pictures was great, and it was super easy to use. The two attendants were friendly and helpful. Everything worked out great and I would recommend SnapShotz to anyone looking for a photo booth.

-KM
10/22/11

Profile Picture Ken, 10/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photobooth attendant was extremely professional and we really appreciated that he put the extra photostrip from each group who took photos in the album for us, instead of having the guests do it themselves. The book turned out great!

We loved working with SnapShotz and have already recommended them to friends and family getting married in 2012! Rita was wonderful to work with and always responded in a timely manner to my emails.

Would definitely recommend them to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The attendents we're very proffessional and friendly. I was so happy to see all my guests have such a great time with the booth. I recommend 100%!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 10/21/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our attendant at the wedding was Miguel and he was amazing! He was extremely professional and very friendly. He did a wonderful job and everyone really enjoyed the photo booth. We received a lot of positive feedback on the booth and we cherish the album! A few friends even want to have the Snapshotz photo booth for their upcoming events.

Profile Picture K, 10/15/11, 1 Review