Snapshoot Photobooth Reviews

88 | Lutz, FL

88 Reviews for Snapshoot Photobooth

Casie · Married on 05/28/2017

My friends and family can not stop talking about how much fun they had in the photobooth at our wedding! About a year ago, I had heard about photobooths being a part of a reception and knew from the start that I wanted to have one at my wedding. My husband and I spent a day going around to the 3 major photo booth companies in the area. Snapshoot was the last place that we visited and we knew within minutes that this was the company we wanted to go with. Their photo paper quality beats the others easily. Also, they were the only ones that would print up to 6 copies of the same photo. This meant that three friends could go in the booth and be able to walk out, each carrying a photo strip they could take home. Also, and this isn't something we initially thought of, but there is a built in bench in their booth. People (esp grand parents and older relatives) are much more comfortable in the booth when they are able to sit down.

Sent on 08/27/2010

Jennifer · event on: 04/22/2015

The team at Snapshoot Photobooth did a great job at our corporate event. They were able to do a "green screen" that allowed us to put our logo and art as the backdrop for the photos and it looked perfect. Our guests loved being able to instantly upload their pictures to their social media accounts. We would highly recommend this company.

Sent on 05/22/2015

Dale · Married on 01/25/2014

Snapshoot did an outstanding job. From the first call to them for pricing to the last they were exceptional. I was apprehensive because I used a photobooth company last year for a party and was rather disappointed with the service. But Snapshoot went beyond my expectations and for that I'm very grateful.

Sent on 02/19/2014

Snapshoot added such a great touch to our wedding. Our guests kept the booth running all night.

Sent on 12/16/2012

Katie · Married on 05/19/2012

Our snapshoot photobook is one of my favorite things to look at from the wedding. Some of the poses and pictures are hilarious! The scrapbook was well put together and I love having a cd of all of the craziness! Snapshoot was the best value I could find and well worth every penny. Since everyone has photobooths these days, we considered skipping it. I am SO glad we moved forward with having one at our wedding. It provided lots of entertainment the day of and will continue to provide laughs every time we look at the pictures. Thanks Snapshoot!

Sent on 06/05/2012

eileen · Married on 08/14/2011

GREAT VALUE!!!!

EVERYONE LOVED LOVED LOVED SNAPSHOOT!!!

BENCH WAS GREAT FOR THE OLD FOLKS TO PARTICIPATE AND THEY DID!!!

CUTE MATCHING MESSAGE ON EACH PRINT SO WE USED THESE AS OUR PARTY FAVORS!!!!

Just a few bad points
    1.Cliff said he'd be there but wasn't.
    2.one of the workers came to me during the reception and complained they were suppose to have a 30 minute break within the 4 hours i was baffled about the complaint since they didn't work 30-45 minutes of the cocktail hour since we ran late and cut the cocktail hour short. (very rude)
    3. I told the worker who had the vendor payments and he came up to me twice asking me to get the money from him.(also rude)
    4. only allotted 2 picture strips even if 3 guests took a picture.
    5. me and the groom were in line with others behind us. We took our pictures and when we got out they told everyone behind us "sorry no more pictures" which was rude since they should have told them while we were in line that we were the last ones.

bottom line WOULD USE AGAIN FOR ANY MAJOR PARTY! (but requests different workers than the young lady and chris)

Sent on 10/09/2011

Snapshoot Photobooth's reply:

We are very thankful for the high rating you've given us and are so sorry that you had these problems with your event.

I apologize for any rudeness that you may have perceived. I do remember the wedding reception and these issues.
    Cliff, I myself, was actually at the event.
    The reason I had come up to you about the 30 minute break was simply to let you know that since your event ran late, and we were supposed to have 30 minutes of idle time after the cocktail hour (at which point your guests wouldn't be using the booth much because of dinner and other formalities) that we wouldn't be able to extend the photobooth time beyond what you had originally agreed to because we had an event immediately after yours. We did open the booth for use during the time we were supposed to have a break because there was little to no use during the cocktail hour (though your guests were pre-occupied and didn't use the booth much. We are sorry about that)
    Concerning the payment, we waited for the person to bring us the final check but he didn't come around, so I felt the need to ask you again. I tried to do it in the most respectful manner that I could, but the payment was supposed to be made before setup and we were needing to leave quickly for our next event.
    Concerning only allotting two photostrips per session. I was actually the one who changed our business model to provide a photo for every guest in the booth and simply would not have changed that policy for your event. There are times when an extra few people may jump into the booth after we've already set the number of prints but this is a rarity.
    Concerning the final pictures, we were already over time and at risk of being late for our next event, but wanted to get you, the bride and groom, into the booth. We simply couldn't take any more photos since we were over time already. If I didn't tell the people in line that we could only take one more set I certainly should have and I'm sorry for this.

I hope you will accept our sincere apologies for any confusion and and failure on our part, I have called and left a voice mail for you to resolve these things with no reply.
    We understand that your wedding day can be very hectic and will do our best in the future to keep things as care free for our clients as possible.

Once again, we are very sorry but are very thankful for your business and your feedback.

Sincerely,
    Cliff Sumner and
    Snapshoot Photobooth
  • Caitlan

Caitlan Trask · Married on 11/03/2018

Snapshoot win!

Snapshoot Photo Booth gave our guests a fun and memorable way to remember our special day! Great value, two Photo Booth attendants and they came with props! Only one small issue, I never received a call the week of confirming the set-up schedule. I emailed regarding it but never heard back. Because of the lack of communication, they came to set up right when the ceremony entrances were starting. Thankfully, our coordinator fixed the situation without us even knowing! All in all, I would use again and recommend Snapshoot photo!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Tiffany · Married on 05/03/2014

Snapshoot photo booth was an awesome addition to my wedding. They provide 2 staff to make sure everything runs smoothly, and also you have the option to have a scrapbook made of all the photos from the night. My scrapbook added so many memories to our wedding -- I would definitely do it again. The photo strip has your own personalized graphic at the bottom -- very high quality photos. The only issue I had at all was getting in contact with the office staff - I had to leave voicemails a few times and the turn around on the call sometimes took a while. Overall though, I had a wonderful experience with Snapshoot and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone. GREAT QUALITY and AFFORDABLE.

Sent on 05/15/2014

Helena · Married on 09/17/2016

3.5

Snapshoot Photobooth was one of our venue's preferred photobooths and we are so happy we found them! Of all my friends who have gotten married that had photobooths, Snapshoot is the best for their price! They include two photobooth attendants: one person to take the photos in the booth and another to print all of the photos and assemble them into a cute scrapbook! They give you a scrapbook at the end of the night with all of the photos that your guests took, which was our favorite part! Another perk is that everyone who's in the picture gets a photostrip, it's not just 2 or 4 strips. They also have a personal graphic designer who helps you design your logo for the top of the photostrip prior to your wedding day. We spent $775 for 4 hours--100% recommend!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Tiffany · Married on 07/05/2012

3.5

It was a little expensive, but the rates were competitive compared to the competition. I know that all of my guests and I had a huge blast with this photobooth. It really helped to make my wedding more unique and reflecting of us as a couple. Everyone got their picture taken at least once and we got to keep extra copies of everything. It is so much fun and a great deal. I wish that Cliff could have been there because he was one of the best attendants I have met. He was so much fun when I met him. They were testing out a Facebook function that kind of made the area congested and the attendants could have been happier, but overall it was awesome.

Sent on 07/26/2012

Christina · Married on 05/24/2009

The photobooth was the hit of our reception! Instead of a guest book we asked everyone to go into the photobooth and then glued one of the 2 strips of pictures into a book for the guests to sign and another copy of the pictures was for the guests to take home. My husband and I laugh everytime we look through the pictures and they will continue to provide so much more than a signature in a book. While Snapbooth offers graphics services, Kris was very accomodating in using the logo a friend of mine who designed our invitations and gifts had created. Everyone got into the spirit, several people getting pictures taken multiple times and with different groups in the pictures -- and our vendors even got in to have their pictures taken too. If I had to do it all again, I would be sure to have the photobooth at the reception. It's one of the first things friends mention when talk about our reception.

Sent on 08/23/2009

Mandy · Married on 06/23/2012

3.0

I LOVED our photobooth attendants!! They did an excellent job!! My only complaint is that they did put the wrong graphic at the bottom of the photo strips the first 1/4 of the night, which is a shame. (with the name and date of the wedding) But that would be my only complaint. The ladies on hand were very sweet and helpful. The graphic error is a shame and I would recommend discussing with them at setup to be on the safe side.

Sent on 07/07/2012

Snapshoot Photobooth's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, and we are so glad that your overall experience with us was a good one.

We are so very sorry about the mistake with the graphic, the attendant on hand should never have questioned which graphic was the correct one and simply used the one in the folder for your event.

We have changed the way we do things so that the loading process for the event graphics is done automatically now so that we will never have this same problem again.

Once again, our sincerest apologies and greatest thanks for your business!

Sincerely,

2.0
      2.5
      1.5
      0.0

Lack of props - pitiful! There were approx 5 hats, 3 sunglasses and a few boas. Asked attendee to open trunk for more - guess what? Empty bins...Would not recommend this vendor. The attendees were having a private dance party up in the balcony area as if they were guests at our event! How unprofessional...

Sent on 06/29/2015