Snapshoot Photobooth Reviews

88 | Lutz, FL

88 Reviews for Snapshoot Photobooth

Affordable, responsive, and lots of great options!

Sent on 02/20/2016

Lexie · Married on 03/18/2016

Snapshoot Photobooth knocked it out of he park for our wedding this past March. It was a hit with all of our wedding guests...they can't. stop. talking. about. it!

Originally met the company at a local wedding show and booked them shortly after. What sold me was that everyone in the photo-booth was able to get a copy of their strip (some places only print 2 or 3 out), and how big the actual booth was (enough to fit quite a few ppl).

We picked the guestbook option and the 2 staff members helped our wedding guest take pictures and sign our book. It was amazing getting to see this at the end of the night.

I loved that we were able to customize the footer on our photo strip! Both staff members kept guests flowing in and out of their all night long! I only wish they had more props but that is such a minor issue.

Great price, great quality, great staff. I already know of some wedding guests who plan to use them for their next event!

Sent on 04/08/2016

Danielle · Married on 03/11/2016

A few weeks before our wedding, we decided to book Snapshoot Photobooths because we had a little extra in our budget and thought the pictures would be nice favors. Believe me when I say that now, I can't imagine our wedding without them!! This photobooth was, hands down, one of the major highlights of our day! To say our guests loved it is a serious understatement. The photobooth was busy the entire night! When a group goes in, they print one for each person in the group, and then they put an extra print into an album for you, where the guest can sign it (and you get to take it home that night!!!). So it doubled as favors and a guest book. They worked with us to create a design for the bottom of the strips, the attendants decorated every page in our album, and they bring tons of props. It really added a seriously fun vibe to our day and I'm SO HAPPY we booked with them!

Sent on 03/26/2016

Kim · Married on 02/12/2016

Snapshoot was the highlight of the wedding! I met the owner at a bridal show and on the spot she matched an offer I had from a competitor and threw in the green screen to sweeten the deal. They were easy to communicate with through out the process and our guests LOVED the booth. We selected the open booth option so we could get a bunch of people in one photo and it was definitely a good choice. I would recommend them to everyone, they are very professional and you get a signed scrapbook with every photo taken, and they have your guests write a comment next to them. It was sweet to see and gave us a lot of extra laughs. Thank you snapshoot, you were amazing!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Shelbie · Married on 01/23/2016

The photobooth was a HIT! Everyone loved it! This is definitely worth the money. The attendants were great and were helpful. We had a customized book with everyone's strips in - plus everyone got their own strips. It was such a great investment for the reception! They invest the time to make everything easy and customized just for you. You can design your own book and strip image. Great team and I would recommend them again. Thank you!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Kayla · Married on 10/17/2015

Snapshoot did exactly what I wanted - interacted with my guests and let everyone have a good time. The photobooth was a huge hit! Everyone loved it!

Sent on 10/28/2015
  • christine

christine · Married on 10/03/2015

So much fun !!

My husband and I had Snapshoot Photobooth at out wedding on 12.07.19. He and I along with all our guests loved it ! The photobooth set up was very professional, all the props were great and the two attendants we had were interactive and helpful ! We were given an album of everyone'es pictures in a nice scrap book with cute sayings and colors along with a CD, physical copy of each one AND emailed digitally with all our pictures ! Each guest also got their own copy to take home which was a personalized keepsake and better than any wedding favor we could have had ! Thanks Snapshoot Photobooth for adding more fun and celebration to our wedding day !

Sent on 02/01/2020

Brittany · Married on 07/04/2015

They were amazing! First, I saw them at a wedding show and got a quote. I waited a little long, but they still honored that original price, which was a steal. Then, they are quick to email, update, and check-in. I had most of the details ready to go less than a month after making a deposit. Finally, on the day of the wedding we had two amazing guys. They were friendly, helpful, and made sure that things ran smoothly. They put the guest book together and handed it to me that night! It was awesome! They added wonderful drawings around the pictures that really made everything pop and come to life. They really went above and beyond my wildest dreams. Everyone loved it!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Vanessa · Married on 04/11/2015

Awesome! A photobooth wasn't even on our list of wedding "must-haves" but after their demonstration at The Rusty Pelican open house, we had to book them. Not only did they offer us a deal if we booked soon after the show, but they were great to work with. The graphic designer let me create my own footer and gave me tips on what should be included. On the day of, I didn't even think to go and enjoy the booth myself until the staff reached out to me & my husband. Thank goodness they did, those are one of our favorite photos now.

Sent on 08/10/2015

kimberly · Married on 03/15/2015

We got this photobooth with a deal from a wedding show we went to. They were fast with responses and Always contacted me the same day via email. The photobooth was DEFINITELY the hit at the wedding with the largest group of 16 getting in there at once. I did the option of adding a scrapbook.I received a copy of all the photos in the scrapbook with the guests signing comments next to it at the end of the night. It made for great laughs the next morning! I would recommend this photobooth company for sure!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Tish · Married on 03/14/2015

This vendor is very professional. They are a Christian organization. They try to make your day as special as possible

Sent on 12/13/2014

Amanda · Married on 11/09/2014

The guests seemed to love our photobooth.... I think there were people in there the whole night! The thing I love most about Snapshoot is that our guests kept telling us how great they were... that is so, so important. They also reminded me to get in the photobooth with my groom... something that I am so thankful for. The photo album and cd of all of the photos are priceless. We definitely recommend Snapshoot!

Sent on 11/14/2014
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/08/2014

The most popular part of our wedding was the Photobooth, it's a MUST HAVE!!! The team at Snapshoot made everything run smoothly, and was so easy to work with. We absolutely love the scrapbook with the photo strips and messages from our guests. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 11/10/2014

The photo booth was so cool. The staff was helpful and communicated well everyone had a blast with all the props and everything absolutely love the scrapbook we used it as our guest book. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Eric · Married on 09/20/2014

They did one of my friend's weddings a few years ago and it was great. It was no different for my wedding this past September. They did a great job with everything and it was a big hit at the wedding. Exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Snapshoot was professional, friendly, and incredibly a pleasure to work with! They provided great service for a great price. My guests LOVED the props and the attendants. I would highly recommend their services to any bride that wants to have a photobooth at their reception.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/22/2014

We loved having Snapshoot Photobooth at our wedding! We have tried other photobooths at bridal shows but my husband and I agreed that Snapshoot's photo strips were consistently good quality when others were not. Snapshoot was really flexible with their pricing and honored a bridal show package offer once we got in touch with them after making our final vendor decisions. Their graphic team was quick to get our photo strip design to us. The attendants on the night of our wedding were really friendly and helpful for each group that used the photobooth. They made sure everyone got copies of their pictures and helped our guests put together the scrapbook with their personalized messages. Everyone I spoke with before and during the wedding was very friendly, flexible, and accommodating to any requests we had (we even brought in some of our own props!). I highly recommend the scrapbook to everyone as it was a hilarious souvenir for us once the night was over!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Courtney · Married on 05/09/2014

The photo booth was a great addition to our reception. Everyone loved it and enjoyed being able to take home the strip of photos. My husband and I loved the book we received with everyone's photos. I would strongly recommend using snapshoot photo booth.

Sent on 05/23/2014

Elena · Married on 04/12/2014

This is an amazing photobooth rental! I cannot emphasize enough what an amazing job they did at my wedding. We chose this company after we saw them at a wedding in Tampa. They bring along two employees to work the booth and keep it running smoothly. The quality of the pictures is beautiful.

They made sure to find me and get the groom and I in the booth for a few pictures which I really appreciated and they found me at the end of the night to make sure I got the photo album and the extra prints. They were so nice to all of my guests especially the "repeat customers" who couldn't stay out of that booth!

They found my maid-of-honor at the end of the night to make sure she'd gotten all the pics she wanted because earlier she told them she wanted to take a ton.

Just the little attention to details and excellent customer service made them a really special addition to our day.

Sent on 04/23/2014

Cori · Married on 12/21/2013

Loved the Snapshoot photobooth at our party! It's such a hit with all the guest and so much fun!! Their service during the booking process is amazing, and the staff working the party is very professional. Will definitely book them every party!

Sent on 12/24/2013

Lisa · Married on 12/08/2013

The team at Snap Shot made everything very easy. They provided great service and encourage the people to have fun. Our team has already enjoyed seeing the pictures from the CD.

Sent on 12/12/2013

Cheryl · Married on 11/26/2013

The photo booth at our wedding was a real hit. The props were awesome and totally added to the pictures and fun. The feedback from our guests was great and people were always lined up for pictures. We love the keepsake memory book too. Definitely worthwhile!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Michelle · Married on 10/19/2013

This was actually for a Homecoming Dance, not a wedding, and it is a MUST-HAVE for our students. Demand was so great that we actually had two photo booths this year. The kids were so excited to get their pictures immediately and had fun dressing up in the available costumes. I could not imagine having a high school dance without Snapshoot Photobooth!!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Tonya D. · Married on 07/27/2013

Our guest enjoyed the photo booth. We especially loved our scrapbook of all the pictures the guest took. Mark & Tonya White

Sent on 10/22/2013

gabrielle · Married on 03/09/2013

I am not a professional review writer, and have never writen a review before BUT
    They were amazing I am getting calls about how much fun the photo booth
    was. We did pipe and drape not the actual booth to save some money.
    It was great everyone could see how silly people were getting and
    everyone join in.
    Helped to make our wedding memorable.

Sent on 03/13/2013