35 Reviews for Snapped Together Photbooth

28 Snapped Together Photbooth Reviews

Borys did an awesome job, setup was done quickly and efficiently. Our guests really enjoyed the photo booth. Really added another element of fun to the wedding.

Profile Picture Mandy, 10/24/14, 1 Review
4.7

They were great to work with. Our guests had fun with the photobooth. The design for our photo strip turned out wonderful.

Profile Picture User4628473, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Loved the open air booth and our guests had so much fun watching and participating in photos. Theses made great take home favors as well as a sign in book for the bride and groom to keep and enjoy later. All the photos were on a jump drive too!

Profile Picture Anna, 7/27/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Couldn't have asked for a nicer or easier process. We got a flash drive the night of the event and didn't have to wait to enjoy all the great pictures. Would recommend to family and friends

Profile Picture John, 6/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Borys was excellent! All the wedding guests raved over the photobooth all evening. It was the hit of the party! He worked so hard to keep our guests entertained. We were surprised how professional the photos turned out. Folks are still talking about that wonderful wedding reception with the fun photo booth a month later!

Profile Picture Anita, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wonderful to work with! Great service

Profile Picture Angela, 4/14/13, 1 Review
3.6

We found this company via groupon. Borys was really good at answering all my questions/concerns before the wedding. At the wedding, they were very pleasant and all our guests loved having the photobooth there. It served as entertainment for our reception and now we have photos of our loved ones that we’ll treasure forever. Snapped Together provided props, which were cute and they had a good variety. They also said we could bring our own, which we didn’t but I liked having that option.

We used them as our guest book. We provided a guest book and they printed an extra strip and attached it to our book and had our guests sign. We love our guest book. I do have some issues with them. We paid a little extra for this service but it wasn’t until after cocktail hour that I realized that they didn’t even have our book we were using for our guestbook and didn’t ask for it. I was a bit disappointed in that. Once we got them the actual guest book, I don’t think they made it clear to our guest that they were to sign the book. They pasted all the photo strips into the book but I had really wanted messages written in the book as well. Also, a lot of the photos are blurry.

Profile Picture User3238381, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Professional and fun! Everyone at the event had a great time. And we got to personalize our photo strip and received a copy of all the photos!

Profile Picture Serena, 3/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My guests were so pleased with the photobooth. The attendants were extremely nice and patient. Borys is literally always available to answer any questions and will spend the time to help you with any dilemmas you may have (for instance, picking out the font and background for your photo print outs)! He was there every step of the way and was always approachable, polite, and professional. I would definitely use their photobooth services again and would recommend them to anyone who wants to make their event more fun with photobooths!

Profile Picture Maggie, 10/20/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Snapped Together Photobooth rentals for our wedding and couldn't be happier with our decision. They were kind, courteous, responsive, helpful, and did a great job helping us design our custom logo for the print outs. Our guests raved about the professionalism of the attendants, and the open air photo booth itself...Snapped even brought props for us to use! If I need a photbooth in the future, this is the company I will call.

Profile Picture User2732087, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great service!!! Absolutely lovely workers that made my wedding great!

Profile Picture EVELYN, 9/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We found out about snapped together from Groupon. Borys was very professional and provided great photobooth services. We did the open booth option because they didn't have any more closed booths. However, in the end, I loved our decision! Overall, he was very responsive to my needs but at one point, I didn't know he was on vacation and responses took a little longer than anticipated. He gave us a flash drive of all the pictures immediately after. Borys also helped us with our scrapbook and was very patient and kind to our guests. I would definitely recommend him to others.

Profile Picture Hany, 9/15/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Borys provided the photo booth for my wedding on 9/1/2012. I emailed Borys several times regarding details of my event and he was quick to respond and very helpful. I had an 'open air' photo booth which does not have the traditional box that you get into. My guests loved it because they could fit more people in the pictures and had more flexibility with their poses. Borys provided all of the fun props that make the photo booth pics entertaining. He also offers services to help design the logo and layout for the photo strip that comes out. He as also flexible because my caterer ended up taking up the space that I had originally slotted for Borys and he worked with my coordinator to find the next most suitable location. I was very very happy with my experience with Snapped Together Photo Booth.

Profile Picture Ashlyn, 9/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Excellent service! Our guests had a great time while posing for their pictures.

Profile Picture Debbie, 8/25/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Had a great time! Everyone enjoyed playing at the photobooth

Profile Picture Mollie, 8/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Borys Kindrat from Snapped Together worked my event and did an excellent job! He made extra photos for each of the people in the booth and for those who wanted extra. He got extra pictures from each photoshoot for me & my bride to put in a memory book.

Two of my guests were so impressed that they hired Snapped Together to do their personal events, so I felt like we impressed our guests by having the photobooth, and they liked it enought to use it for other events.

Everything went smooth, set up, tear down, and financial transaction.

Profile Picture David, 7/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was definitely one of the highlights of the wedding. Everyone enjoyed the props and had a lot of fun. Becuase we booked last minute there was only an "open booth" available. It actually worked out better because I felt it allowed for larger groups rather than inside a booth.

I went out and bought a handle bar mustache on a stick because I thought they were so cute :)

Profile Picture brittany, 7/14/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Even though we used a GROUPON that was applicable during our event date, I would pay full price for another event! Totally worth it!

Profile Picture Kristy, 6/25/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Loved Snapped Together! The customer service and execution the evening of the event was perfect! Borys was spot on when he recommended he take care of having guests create photo pages for our guest book. It was so much fun to look through each page at the great photos and sentiments that we'll treasure for a lifetime. Thanks Snapped Together!

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/23/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Excellent service! Timely and professional.

Profile Picture User2514264, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Each time I interacted with the staff throughout the planning process, they were helpful and quick to answer my questions. They were so friendly! The day of the wedding was amazing. We all had such a great time, the props were fun and in great condition, and the print outs look awesome. I love seeing them online so quickly too! I even walked away with a USB with copies of the pictures. I am still getting comments about how fun the booth was, and what a great time people had at the reception. They definitely made my wedding unforgettable!

Profile Picture Kara, 6/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

I really enjoyed working with this super fun group! They were the hit of the reception.

Profile Picture Debra, 6/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photobooth was the hit of our wedding, thanks to the fantastic team at Snapped Together! They were an absolute pleasure to work with, and are clearly dedicated to quality service. The photos produced were high quality, the props were so much fun, and the staff made sure all of our guests had a great experience. Most importantly, they made it totally stress free - we got a perfect memory book without having to worry about a thing. I would definitely recommend this company for any event!

Profile Picture Taylor, 3/31/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Snapped Together photobooth was great! Our guests loved it!! I still get compliments of how much fun our guests had. Defintately a hit and would refer others to them. Borys did a great job!!!!

Profile Picture Tonya, 3/30/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

What a great great time we had! You guys are the best! Big fun was had & our guests are still raving about ya'll. Great props!

Profile Picture Kim, 2/26/12, 4 Reviews