Snapped Together Photbooth Reviews

35 | Dallas, TX

35 Reviews for Snapped Together Photbooth

35 Snapped Together Photbooth Reviews

Mandy · Married on 10/24/2014

Borys did an awesome job, setup was done quickly and efficiently. Our guests really enjoyed the photo booth. Really added another element of fun to the wedding.

John · Married on 06/29/2013

Couldn't have asked for a nicer or easier process. We got a flash drive the night of the event and didn't have to wait to enjoy all the great pictures. Would recommend to family and friends

Anita · Married on 06/22/2013

Borys was excellent! All the wedding guests raved over the photobooth all evening. It was the hit of the party! He worked so hard to keep our guests entertained. We were surprised how professional the photos turned out. Folks are still talking about that wonderful wedding reception with the fun photo booth a month later!

Serena · Married on 03/02/2013

Professional and fun! Everyone at the event had a great time. And we got to personalize our photo strip and received a copy of all the photos!

Maggie · Married on 10/20/2012

My guests were so pleased with the photobooth. The attendants were extremely nice and patient. Borys is literally always available to answer any questions and will spend the time to help you with any dilemmas you may have (for instance, picking out the font and background for your photo print outs)! He was there every step of the way and was always approachable, polite, and professional. I would definitely use their photobooth services again and would recommend them to anyone who wants to make their event more fun with photobooths!

• User2732087 · 2+ years ago

We used Snapped Together Photobooth rentals for our wedding and couldn't be happier with our decision. They were kind, courteous, responsive, helpful, and did a great job helping us design our custom logo for the print outs. Our guests raved about the professionalism of the attendants, and the open air photo booth itself...Snapped even brought props for us to use! If I need a photbooth in the future, this is the company I will call.

EVELYN · Married on 09/28/2012

Great service!!! Absolutely lovely workers that made my wedding great!

Ashlyn · Married on 09/01/2012

Borys provided the photo booth for my wedding on 9/1/2012. I emailed Borys several times regarding details of my event and he was quick to respond and very helpful. I had an 'open air' photo booth which does not have the traditional box that you get into. My guests loved it because they could fit more people in the pictures and had more flexibility with their poses. Borys provided all of the fun props that make the photo booth pics entertaining. He also offers services to help design the logo and layout for the photo strip that comes out. He as also flexible because my caterer ended up taking up the space that I had originally slotted for Borys and he worked with my coordinator to find the next most suitable location. I was very very happy with my experience with Snapped Together Photo Booth.

Debbie · Married on 08/25/2012

Excellent service! Our guests had a great time while posing for their pictures.

Mollie · Married on 08/19/2012

Had a great time! Everyone enjoyed playing at the photobooth

David · Married on 07/20/2012

Borys Kindrat from Snapped Together worked my event and did an excellent job! He made extra photos for each of the people in the booth and for those who wanted extra. He got extra pictures from each photoshoot for me & my bride to put in a memory book.

Two of my guests were so impressed that they hired Snapped Together to do their personal events, so I felt like we impressed our guests by having the photobooth, and they liked it enought to use it for other events.

Everything went smooth, set up, tear down, and financial transaction.

Kristy · Married on 06/25/2012

Even though we used a GROUPON that was applicable during our event date, I would pay full price for another event! Totally worth it!

Natalie · Married on 06/23/2012

Loved Snapped Together! The customer service and execution the evening of the event was perfect! Borys was spot on when he recommended he take care of having guests create photo pages for our guest book. It was so much fun to look through each page at the great photos and sentiments that we'll treasure for a lifetime. Thanks Snapped Together!

Excellent service! Timely and professional.

Kara · Married on 06/15/2012

Each time I interacted with the staff throughout the planning process, they were helpful and quick to answer my questions. They were so friendly! The day of the wedding was amazing. We all had such a great time, the props were fun and in great condition, and the print outs look awesome. I love seeing them online so quickly too! I even walked away with a USB with copies of the pictures. I am still getting comments about how fun the booth was, and what a great time people had at the reception. They definitely made my wedding unforgettable!

Debra · Married on 06/09/2012

I really enjoyed working with this super fun group! They were the hit of the reception.

Taylor · Married on 03/31/2012

The photobooth was the hit of our wedding, thanks to the fantastic team at Snapped Together! They were an absolute pleasure to work with, and are clearly dedicated to quality service. The photos produced were high quality, the props were so much fun, and the staff made sure all of our guests had a great experience. Most importantly, they made it totally stress free - we got a perfect memory book without having to worry about a thing. I would definitely recommend this company for any event!

Tonya · Married on 03/30/2012

Snapped Together photobooth was great! Our guests loved it!! I still get compliments of how much fun our guests had. Defintately a hit and would refer others to them. Borys did a great job!!!!

Kim · Married on 02/26/2012

What a great great time we had! You guys are the best! Big fun was had & our guests are still raving about ya'll. Great props!

Tyler · Married on 11/19/2011

loved Photobooth! Borys was so helpful in capturing the fun of our wedding and was more than helpful to our photographer capturing extra shots!
    So thankful!

Courtney · event on: 12/18/2012

Snapped Together provided a fun holiday party/experience for adults and children! They bring fun props and are able to print your pictures right when you take them! Boris was a pleasure to work with and will use him at future events!

Amber · event on: 12/08/2012

They provided the photobooth and props for the company party. Plenty of props to pick from and the picutes were available on the spot!

• User3418866 · event on: 06/02/2013

Snapped together photo booth was great! They got back in touch w me right away when I contacted them. Our guests enjoyed themselves!

• User4248157 · event on: 04/12/2014

Vendor was great! The hit of the night.

Lauren · event on: 10/22/2014

This was the third event I booked with Borys at Snapped Together. Everything was great every time!