8 Reviews for SNAPBASH

Photobooth (1)
Backdrop(s) (1)
Prints (1)
Props (1)
Social Media Integration (1)

There are photbooths and then there is the Snapbash photobooth. This is exactly what a perfect Photo Booth experience is made of--class, fun props, beautiful backdrops, seamless day-of execution and competent, friendly owners, Lucy and David. They do a terrific job to tail the experience for any wedding, party, birthday or special occasion. They make the experience fun, easy and a truly memorable photobooth experience. I hired them for a surprise birthday for my mom and it was simply the best thing at the party. My mom was excited, surprised impressed beyond measure. The wonderful setup is ideal indoors or outdoors and is sure to make any party or event one to remember; and you will absolutely adore working with Lucy and David--they're terrific. See more here

Photos
Profile Picture Laura, 7/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

SNAPBASH provided a photobooth, which was such a hit at our annual Galentine's Day event. They were awesome to work with and we would LOVE to work with them at any of our upcoming events. Their props were a HIT with all our guests and they even created a custom backdrop for us. We highly recommend working with SNAPBASH!!!!

Profile Picture Jenny, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The booth, the props and the attention are what you want! This photbooth was the highlight of the party and I am definitely keeping some of the pics for my archives of the happy days. The guys running it were super attentive and fun too. Yey, and thanks for all of the fun!!!

Profile Picture Valeria, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

SnapBash was an amazingly fun experience added to our Banquet for a Social Justice International Conference! SnapBash was able to adapt to our event and delivered tasteful props for our attendees to use. All of our guests, young and old, had a fabulous and humorous time in the photo booth!
Leading up to the event, David and Lucy’s professionalism was the first thing that struck me. They took the time to meet with us, prompt email exchanges, they looked over the venue with us, discussed the design layout and offered their contact information. They walked through all the details and logistics with us, spoke to us about the availability of our digital copies, what to expect, etc. No question was left unanswered. And for that, we were extremely pleased. We were also impressed by the keen and intent way they listened to our needs since this was a conference…and they delivered!!
Their punctuality, professionalism, and deportment as they interacted enthusiastically with our guests instructing them on the concept of the photo booth and how to use the props, etc., was nothing short of respectful and it helped with the pleasant experience we all had.
I wholeheartedly recommend SnapBash to anyone looking to add some fun with the element of professionalism at their next event!! Joy

Profile Picture Joy, 8/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

SNAPBASH is one of the best event-photo companies I've ever worked with - and that's coming from a snobbish NYC event producer. They were timely, professional, flexible, and actually FUN to work with. I can't recommend them enough for your event. I 100% guarantee it will be the best part of the festivities!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had the Snapbash booth for a friend's bachelorette, and I honestly believe it was by far the highlight of the whole party, and a beautiful and fun way to remember such a special day. The quality of the pictures is fantastic, and laughter, and fun are guaranteed. I will totally use Snapbash again for an event!

Profile Picture Iciar, 5/6/17, 1 Review