Snap Foto Booth Reviews

Snap Foto Booth View more information

• Heather
    Heather Married on 02/01/2020

Yosemite Wedding

We got married at the Tenaya Lodge right outside of Yosemite. When it came to finding a photobooth I knew I was going to be looking at travel fees since the closest large city was over 50 miles away. Snapfoto was one of the only places that offered a reasonable price and affordable travel fees. We booked them for an open-air booth from 7-10pm (when the reception ended). My only negative experience was that the attendant didn't show up to set up until 7pm. I was under the understanding that we'd have an open photobooth from 7-10pm with the attendant showing up to set up maybe 15-30 minutes before. He was quick at setting up so it didn't take too much time from our guests.

Overall I'd recommend because of their competitive prices. Just verify the exact time the booth will be set up and running for your guests to use so there is no miss communication.

Snap Foto Booth's reply:

Thanks Heather for the review. We really appreciate it. We always strive to be timely, I believe it was the attendant’s first out of town gig and he wasn’t familiar with the route, but nonetheless we take your feedback seriously and strive to make sure it will not happen for our future events. Thanks again and congrats!
  • User2515611 2+ years ago
    We got a great deal on a photo booth by booking at the Bridal Show!
    Tamie Event on: 12/10/2011
    We had a wonderful time with the photo booth at our Firm's holiday party. Snapfoto was friendly, reliable, and offered a great product at a reasonable price. They were by far better than the photo booth rental company we used last year and we will use them in the future again and again! Thank you Mike, Manny, and the entire staff, your booth helped make our party memorable!
    Jackie Event on: 12/09/2011
    The Snap Foto Booth was the highlight of our party. Everyone really enjoyed it and the fact that they got their pictures just moments after they exited the booth. We had such a great time we asked them to stay an extra hour and they did with no hesitation. We'll definitely be using them again for our next event!
    Kim Married on 05/21/2011
    I was very pleased with the quality of the photos and our guests had a blast. You guys were the highlight of the reception.
    Laura Married on 02/05/2011
    We used Snap Foto at the referral of a friend and glad we did. The attendant was professional and they answered all my questions. Great price for what you get and we shopped around too. I would recommend their services.