Snap Berry Photo Booth Reviews

10 | Forestdale, RI

10 Reviews for Snap Berry Photo Booth

We had Snap Berry Photo Booth at our wedding at Blithewold Mansion in September. I have to say, it was SUCH a hit with our guests. It was such a great set up, and our guests really had fun with it. April is so sweet and responsive. The photo booth attendant was extremely friendly, nice, and professional. During down time (while guests were seated) he came over to see if we needed anything at all. We have literally nothing we could complain about. I would definitely like to book Snap Berry photo booth for future events and parties. If you are considering a photo booth for your wedding or event, stop looking now and book with Snap Berry. You will be thrilled!

Sent on 10/09/2015
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 05/10/2014

AWESOME Photo Booth!! this photo both was truly great. They were so fun! Our guests loved this booth.There was enough space for 10-12 people which is what we loved about it! It is an open booth so you can cram as many people in it as possible...that was the best part! The props they had available were so fun...my husband and I just kept changing hats and glasses and has a blast taking pictures with everyone! They let my husband and I try out the booth first before opening it up to the guests. The guys working the booth were so fun and I think they had a good time at our wedding too! It was just a fun time and they brought on the party! I'm so glad we had them as part of our vendor team! :)

Sent on 07/10/2014

Mike was great! We rented the photo booth for a holiday party and I must say it made the party! The guests loved the booth and Mike! He brought in a ton of props for us to use and he stayed the whole night to make sure there were no problems. The booth itself was so great! It took seconds to print out the pictures and the best part is I have all of the pictures on cd so I can go back and view them all! The guests had such an awesome time in the booth. I would absolutely recommend Mike AND Snap Berry to anyone considering a booth! Thanks for making the night such a success Snap Berry!

Sent on 12/20/2012

Mike & April were a blast at our wedding and we are infinitely grateful that we hired their Photo Booth services!!

Sent on 10/23/2012
  • User2641614 · event on 08/31/2012

What a great way to entertain your guest with little or no effort on your part. Snap Berry Photo Booth was used as a Thank you favor at a recent party I gave at my home. The pictures were clear with a professional quality. The props were so creative and the guest had a great time dressing up. Snap Berry Photo Booth would be great at Weddings and other functions where you want fun as part of your entertainment. I would recommend Mike and April with their warm, creative personalities.

Sent on 09/06/2012

What a great way to entertain your guest with little or no effort on your part. Snap Berry Photo Booth was used as a Thank You favor at a recent party I gave at my home. The pictures were clear with a professional quality. The props were so creative and the guest had a great time dressing up. Snap Berry Photo Booth would be great at Weddings and other functions where you want fun as part of your entertainment. I would recommend Mike and April with their warm, creative personalities

Maria · Married on 08/31/2012

Snap Berry Photo Booth was amazing and so much fun!!! I will defiantly use them again... Mike and April sure know how to make an occasion very memorable!

Thank you again Mike and April....

• amy

amy · Married on 08/18/2012

We just used snap berry for an open house at our business and people are still talking about it! Mike and his wife came in and really MADE the party happen! They are so much fun to work with! I have been to events when they've had traditional photo booth set ups and what snap berry has created with there booth is something very unique! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/27/2012

dawn · Married on 08/04/2012

I have seen other photo booths, but Snap Berry is the best because the booth also records video messages. Our guests had a blast recording messages and taking photos. The props were fun and the prints came out great. It was hard to choose what background to pick, because they had a great selection of modern backdrops. It definitely was a huge hit for all of our guests. I would highly recommend Snap Berry.

Sent on 09/08/2012

Jonas · Married on 08/22/2009

Last weekend Snap Berry Photo Booth donated their booth to an open house we were having for Per Caso Salon and Amy's Apples in smithfield. It was a huge hit! Michael and his wife were very professional and a lot of fun to work with. They made the photos so fun and they came out beautiful. They truly were very good quality while still having a traditional photobooth feel. We even got to play with tons of fun props (: I'll definitely be recommending this service to any friends with an upcoming wedding or event. So much fun, thank you!

Sent on 08/29/2012