Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination Reviews

126 | Buford, GA

126 Reviews for Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination

Lynn · Married on 09/22/2012

I am the Mother of the Bride and my daughter selected Jackie Raez from Tie the Knot as the Day of Coordinator. Both my daughter and I live out of town in two different states so it was important that we have an excellent day of coordinator. The wedding was at Emory University and the reception was at The Garden's of Great Oaks so there was a lot of separate vendors involved. The day of Coordinator is a misnomer because Jackie did so many things before the wedding that certainly weren't just connected to the wedding day. My daughter had a very clear vision of her Mediterranean wedding reception. She and I were very detailed in what we wanted and Jackie was perfect!!!! What made her excellent wasn't just her ideas to help us but her professionalism. What I wanted in a day of coordinator was someone who would look after the details on the wedding day what I got was someone who did it in the few weeks before.All communication was easy and open. Jackie always responded quickly and often took the initiative. She coordinated all our vendors really well. It was such a relief not to have to do that. But most important was everything was always put in writing from the very first meeting up into the morning of the wedding. She put in writing what each vendor, family member etc was to do and when to do it. There was no confusion . She decoreted our venue exactly how we wanted. When there are multiple vendors and two different sites involved that is very critical. Jackie's timeline for the wedding week-end was amazing in it's detail and not one thing was left off. We constantly revised it during the week and again at the rehearsal and on the day of the wedding. Jackie is wonderful, professional and also just a very nice person. Our wedding was flawless and Jackie had a big part in that. She has my highest recommendation.

Sent on 10/06/2012

Kelly · Married on 06/02/2012

Even though I was only a bridesmaid in this wedding, I still coordinated with Jackie for several weeks before the wedding, and to say that she is unbelievable, is an enormous understatement. Jackie is God's gift to weddings and brides anywhere, and I HIGHLY recommend her. She covered EVERY base, went out of her way to ensure that the bride, groom, bridesmaids, groomsmen, families, friends, vendors, and everyone else involved in the wedding was happy and where they needed to be on time. The wedding went off without a single problem, and a huge portion of that was due to Jackie's organization, coordination, efficiency, and clear experience in the world of weddings.

Kudos, and Thanks, Jackie!!! You're the best

Sent on 06/05/2012

Sabrina · Married on 06/02/2012

I couldn't be happier with the services provided by Jackie Raez of Smooth Tie the Knots! Jackie was wonderful - she did so much more than I ever expected and went above and beyond in everything she did. She had a creative solution for anything that came up, and coordinated with all of the vendors I hired regularly until the big day. The timeline she created was extremely detailed, and she was able to work all of our feedback into the schedule so we got to have the perfect day we wanted. I can't think of enough good things to say about Jackie and Smooth Tie the Knots!!

Sent on 06/20/2012

Tiffany · Married on 03/31/2012

Jackie was absolutely amazing to work with. She did a great job at keeping everyone informed, from all of our vendors to my energetic wedding party, everyone always knew what to do and when to do it. I really appreciated that she respected my controlling personality, and made feel comfortable enough to turn it over into her hands. She answered every silly little question I had and never made me feel like I was losing it. She organized everyone and made the event flow smoothly. Having someone like Jackie, to handle all of the things behind the scenes, made my wedding the best experience and very enjoyable. To this day we are still getting wedding guest telling us how amazing Jackie and her assistant were. Jackie truly cares about making sure your special day turns into the day you have always dreamed of!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Morgan · Married on 09/24/2011

Jackie was amazing! She truely made every little detail in my scatter brained mind come together. We booked her last minute, less than a month before the wedding, and it was like she was with us from the beginning. I thought I could handle it myself and didnt want to spend the money on the coordinator, but when I lost it last minute I knew I needed someone to keep it together so that I could enjoy my time.

You name it, Jackie has thought of it and had it. From a day of survival kit, to gift card box, to snacks and encouragement she thinks of every detail. When my hairdresser backed out two weeks before the wedding she was waiting with referrels. When I ended up in the hospital a week before she worked with me and for me and let me rest. She managed both of my crazy families and even helped get the little kids where they needed to be and where they didn't. Jackie was the best about making sure she met my opinions, yet made everyone else feel that their input was valued. She kept control and was very sweet and personable....and patient!

She really made our day come together in everyway and helped make our wedding perfect. I would recommend her to anyone for any type of wedding. She is truely professional, but so considerate. I loved my entire experience with her and give her an A++! Book Jackie, its the best decision you will make for your wedding. :)

Sent on 11/23/2011

Mandy · Married on 08/13/2011

Jackie is AMAZING! I was two weeks away from my wedding day when my day-of-coordinator (family friend) backed out. I found Jackie on wedding wire and emailed her right away. She was very responsive, emailing and texting me with questions and pricing. She swooped right in and had everything organized according to what I needed. This was nice since I am an “A-type” personality and like to be in control of everything. She made the transition of information easy in order to make sure I felt comfortable with her being our day-of-coordinator. She met with my fiancé and I to ask questions and contacted my vendors right away to introduce herself. I loved working with her and having her on my wedding team. She went above and beyond throughout the two weeks leading up to our wedding as well as during the rehearsal and wedding day. Her assistant was fantastic too! What an awesome duo and a great value. I really appreciate Jackie for making the travel to Atlanta to be our day of coordinator. Thank you for making our day so outstanding and making sure we stayed on-time the entire day.

Sent on 08/26/2011

Jacinta · Married on 09/04/2010

Jackie, did a great job as a wedding planner for my daughter's wedding. She was always responsive and willing to help even at the last minute. She is an effective communicator and always at ease in conversations.

Sent on 09/09/2010

Caroline · Married on 09/04/2010

Jackie was our day-of-director and made me feel completely at ease with the process. She created timelines, contacted members of our wedding party and vendors, and reminded me of little things that I otherwise wouldn't have thought of. She was quick to respond to emails, and flexible with being able to meet in person. I did not want to pay for the cost of a wedding planner, but the value that Jackie as a DOD provided for the low cost was too good to pass up. I am very glad that Jackie was our DOD - she helped our wedding go off without a hitch, and as a bonus is a lovely person to work with!

Sent on 10/27/2010

Lauren · Married on 06/06/2010

Through out my whole wedding experience my mother and I kept saying, "Thank God for Jackie!" Jackie was very helpful and always 1 step ahead. She was available whenever you needed anything and was always willing to help. I HIGHLY recommend Jackie to any bride!!!

Sent on 06/09/2010

Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! It was a great pleasure in being with you and Ryan on one of the most important days of your lives! Best Wishes in your new journey together!

Michele · Married on 05/15/2010

Jackie is an absolute dream! She made every part of planning our wedding easy. Her responsiveness was quite impressive; most ideas/thoughts/concerns would pop into my head later in the evening yet she always replied to my emails that same night. Needless to say our wedding day was stress-free, seamless and completely enjoyable! She was able to keep me calm while keeping everyone else in the know of where to be and when. Jackie Raez is a godsend!

Sent on 06/22/2010

Lori · Married on 07/26/2009

Jackie is incredibly awesome! High energy, fast thinker, terrific planner...extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of the wedding...there are so many details yet she has a talent for keeping everyone calm, focused and practical in the process. Jackie manages her time wisely and gets down to brass tacks without losing focus. Her memory for what the bride and groom specifically want is beyond belief!

Sent on 02/24/2010

Joe · Married on 05/12/2018

We could not have made our wedding day as special as it was without Jackie! Flawless in every way and was one of the best decisions we made.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Jackie played a vital role in organizing our wedding day, starting from months ahead of the wedding until the wedding day, Jackie planned the wedding in such a professional way and with full devotion to her work. Thus, our wedding day went by so smoothly, thanks to Jackie. I recommend her highly to anyone who wants to have wonderful, entertaining and memorable wedding day!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Emily · Married on 04/23/2016

Jackie was great. She gave me some great documents to make sure we were covering every aspect of the wedding night. She wrote out a detailed agenda for the night which let me enjoy the night know that she had a plan. She and her assistant did an AMAZING job decorating the inside. I provided decorations and they made it beautiful. Jackie also brought some decorations of her own that really helped make the place look amazing. I would definitely recommend her in order for any Bride to be able to enjoy the night.

Sent on 05/19/2016

lily · Married on 05/16/2015

Jackie Raez was very organized wedding coordinator.

Sent on 05/25/2015

Patricia · Married on 10/27/2016

Jackie is very lovely and eager to help. I would have given a 5 star for value if I had let go and given her more to do! So I guess that was a fault of mine and not hers!! She was very helpful with keeping me on track and making sure I got my tasks accomplished. My wedding ran very smoothly and I heard nothing but great things about how the evening went!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Kelly · Married on 06/18/2016

Jackie at Smoothe-tie-the-knots was incredibly supportive in the months leading up to our wedding. She was always available to answer questions - and I had a lot of them! She was also incredibly resourceful and saved us a lot of money by turning us on to inexpensive resources (eg linens, ceremony/reception extras) and letting us borrow or rent some of her own. She also educated us on a lot of aspects of the wedding planning process and kept us on point with our time line in getting things done months leading up to the wedding. Her patient and loving demeanor was just what we needed to remain calm and pushing forward. She was the support and accountability we needed. The week of was quite hectic and we would recommend starting your day-of-timeline and layout way ahead of time so important details don't get overlooked.

Sent on 09/17/2016

Emily · Married on 03/26/2011

Very helpful ceremony planner!

Sent on 04/03/2011

Sheila · Married on 08/28/2010

I think Jacki was great to work with! My wedding party and I felt very comfortable working with her. Jacki's very nice and friendly personality made working with her a good experience.Thanks for making German and my special day a wonderful experience.

Sent on 09/21/2010

Carla · Married on 03/19/2016

For my wedding, I had an idea of what I wanted. Jackie offered some ideas that were great! Since I was able to get most of the decor on my own, I let Jackie know how I wanted everything to look. Jackie and her team took my ideas and made my wedding day more than I could have ever hoped for. She offered recommendations for my photographer, the DJ, the florist and all of them were top notch.
    If you are someone who can do a lot of the details yourself (decor ideas, contracting the vendors, etc.) and you are fairly organized, someone like Jackie will keep you on track to make sure that everything is done. Most of the heavy lifting on the wedding day was done by Jackie, her team and Carolyn (my catering manager) with Chateau Elan, so the stress was taken off my shoulders so I could relax and enjoy the whole day without worrying about the details.

Sent on 05/19/2016

Joanna · Married on 05/29/2011

Jackie was such a great person to have on my team the day of my wedding! She makes timelines and has everyone in order so that everything runs smoothly. She also reminded me of many things I would have forgotten without her around. She is very quick to respond to emails and is always available. She is definately worth the cost and much more!

Sent on 06/16/2011

Sierra · Married on 05/29/2010

Having a Day of Director was well worth the money! The stress of the big day was completed taken way because she handled all the small things we don't think about until it's too late. She was met with us whenever we needed to go over things, answered emails and questions quickly, was extremely helpful and proffessional throughout the whole process! I would highly reccommend a Day of Director to even the most organized Brides!

Sent on 06/09/2010

Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you Sierra and Andy! It was a lot of fun being there for your wedding and ensuring that both you and Andy did not have to worry about any of those details that suddenly pop up! You deserve to enjoy and relax on your wedding day! Good luck to both of you in your new stage of lives! Love to hear from you sometime too! Sincerely, Jackie

Robin · Married on 08/03/2013

Jackie Raez is amazing! She goes above and beyond the call of duty. From our first meeting we could tell that Jackie is passionate about her job. Her attention to details and dedication starts from the day you sign up with her until the lights go out the day of your wedding. My daughter and I are so pleased to have her work with us during our wedding planning. Jackie took care of all the last minute details the day of the wedding with such passion. Her professionalism is top notch. As Mother of the Bride I highly recommend having Jackie by your side. You will just love her! Thanks so much Jackie.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Christie · Married on 06/13/2009

Jackie was so helpful in all the steps leading up to my wedding. She helped me find any and every vendor I needed and always responded quickly to any questions I had. My rehearsal was a little bit crazy, but that is because the preacher was late (had a flat tire), the guitarist (who was doing the majority of our music) showed up at the wrong place, and we had 20 attendants total. Everything finally got worked out, and I couldn't have asked for the wedding day to have gone any better.
    Thanks, Jackie!
    Christie M.

Sent on 02/02/2010

Erin · Married on 06/18/2011

Jackie did an extraordinary job! She handled everything really well, considering the small tornado that came through and destroyed my outdoor ceremony. She helped keep everyone calm and helped get us everywhere that we needed to be. Great job!

Sent on 08/29/2011