Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination Reviews

Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination 5
Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination 6
Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination 7

Joy · Married on 10/24/2015

I don't know what I would have done without Jackie. To say she is amazing is an understatement! She was on top of everything from beginning to end. She was my voice of reason and the person I knew I could count on when I felt overwhelmed. On the day of, I didn't have to worry about a thing. She and her assistant handled everything, and I mean EVERYTHING! Jackie is so nurturing, you can't help but feel 110% comfortable with her. She was my go to Mom for things that I didn't want to burden my Mom with. She took my bridezilla moments with ease and her passion for all things wedding can be seen from beginning to end. Wedding planning is so not my cup of tea, so contracting Jackie was absolutely the greatest decision I made. She just has a way of easing the anxiety associated with planning such an important memorable event. I could go on and on and on. God blessed me richly by having her play such an important role in my special day. I'd do it all again as long as she was by my side!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Jamaar · Married on 10/18/2015

Jackie was absolutely amazing!! We booked her a month before our wedding date and made sense of everything. We were so happy to have her handle everything from scheduling the whole day to meeting with vendors. Her professionalism and years of experience definitely made us feel more relaxed during such a stressful time as planning. Jackie is absolutely the best and worth every penny!!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/16/2015

As the mother of the bride the only gift I ask for from my husband was a wedding planner. In saying that we were so blessed to find Jackie she is not only a wedding coordinter she the rock that you need during this time. Trust me when I say at every meeting you have with her you walk away going wow she thinks of everything down to the last tiny thing.
    My husband always asked what does the wedding planner do and I would try and explain to him in husband launge and he would just shake his head. The day of the wedding and the next day he came to me and said " wow she was worth the price of gold the way everthing went so so smooth. Our daughters face was what any parent could ask for.
    A Big Thank You to Jackie and her assent for the best experience ever.
    Stephanie Bennett Mother of the Bride10/16/2015

Sent on 10/21/2015

Jackie went above and beyond for our wedding! Every time we met with her we couldn't believe how much we needed her guidance to keep us on track and how organized and detailed she was. Her wedding timeline made my mother, groom, and myself at ease. I couldn't imagine now how stressful this process would have been without her! She was our rock who always responded timely and with great advice. You don't just need a wedding planner, you need Jackie!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Mike · Married on 10/10/2015

As parents of the bride, we were extremely satisfied with all the services provided by Jackie Raez of Smooth-Tie-The-Knots. We met her at the Wedding Showcase at Lake Lanier Islands, and she made an excellent impression with her knowledge of the of the venue. Throughout the time we worked with her Jackie proved to be an excellent advisor, She is very organized and kept us on track for the event through meetings and email updates.
    On the wedding day Jackie was most attentive to all parties involved, and kept us on schedule. Her working knowledge of the facility and vendors kept us from having any issue. Jackie is an excellent communicator and resource for anyone planning a wedding! There is no doubt in our mind that this was the best vendor choice we made.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Marta · Married on 10/10/2015

Jackie was there for us every step of the way. She really kept us organized. She helped immensely in communicating with all our vendors and came through for me when my original makeup artist didn't work out. She felt more like a wedding planner, not just a day of coordinator. We had a beautiful wedding and we owe so much to Jackie and her staff!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Rachel · Married on 09/26/2015

Jackie was very organized and created a sense of calm. She did this through attending to great follow through, attention to detail and communication with all vendors and the bridal party. We could not have gotten through this event with her and her team.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Bethany · Married on 09/19/2015

Jackie was an outstanding resource for us as we planned our wedding. She is very familiar with the Lanier Islands Resort, the ins and outs of weddings there, knows the staff and works seamlessly with their teams, and can always recommend a local vendor. She is timely with emails and flexible with times and dates to meet in person. On my actual wedding day, she was super prepared with a timeline, keeping everyone informed and organized so I wasn't overwhelmed with questions. She was also very calming. All of my bridesmaids enjoyed working with her and felt similarly. I feel I really couldn't have done it without her and would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!! She is GREAT!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you so much Bethany and James for such kind words. It was an honor to be part of your Special Day and get to know your fun bridal party! This is why we love to be of service! Thank you and many blessings for this new stage in your lives!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/30/2015

My husband and I are so thankful that we chose Jackie Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day of Wedding Coordination! She was very knowledgeable about everything wedding, we couldn't have asked for a better coordinator! My husband even joked (quite often) that hiring Jackie was his wedding present to himself! From the first phone call to the wedding day send off, she truly made us feel like we were guests at our own event. I was such an anxious and stressed out bride, unable to make decisions at times yet Jackie was very patient with me, always positive and flexible with my last-minute changes! She was perfectly professional with my friends and family, and as a bonus, because my mother-in-law speaks only Spanish, Jackie was able to communicate fluently with her at our rehearsal to ensure that she felt included and comfortable. This company lives up to the name, Smooth! Jackie and her team set up our decorations, gift/card table, signing book, sand bucket for sparklers, even gave us a customized and beautiful name/date plaque for the gift table! She communicated with all vendors to ensure that our special day was just as we had imagined. For all the details that it is easy to forget on the wedding day, for instance, my husband seemingly forgot how to cut a cake in front of all our friends and family, Jackie was there, coaching him along! I also had trouble remembering to hold my bouquet just right for pictures, and Jackie kept a close eye on me to ensure that I would look my best! I didn't have to worry about making sure all of the decorations were cleaned up, because yes, Jackie and her Team took care of that too! To be honest, I could go on and on about how wonderful Jackie was for us, but I'm pretty sure this comment box has a text limit! I would sign a contract with her again in a heartbeat if I had any other big events to put together!! Thank you Jackie and your Team, you are the best :)

Sent on 10/01/2015

Jennifer · Married on 07/25/2015

Jackie was absolutely wonderful with the help of carefully planning every aspect of my wedding! On the big day she was there early helping with decorations and helping coordinating with the other vendors to make sure everything ran smoothly. She even transported me and the bridal party after the reception! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/08/2015

Mary Elizabeth · Married on 07/11/2015

Jackie was our guardian angel for my daughter Megan's wedding and reception yesterday. I have said many times in the last few months that we could not have pulled off this wedding and reception without her and it is so true. My first piece of advice to anyone getting married in the Atlanta area would be to hire Jackie. She is much more than a Day-of Wedding Coordinator - we started meeting several months ago. She is so detail-oriented and responsive to emails - she is much more than worth her fee. Thank you Jackie for enabling Megan and me to enjoy her wedding instead of having to orchestrate everything myself yesterday -- it made all the difference in the world. I could just relax and visit with friends and family and watch Megan enjoy her day -- priceless...

Sent on 07/12/2015

Julie · Married on 06/13/2015

Jackie was wonderful!! She definitely goes above and beyond her role as a wedding coordinator ??Thanks Jackie for makings wedding day go so smoothly!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Ted · Married on 06/13/2015

Great job! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Rebecca · Married on 04/26/2015

Jackie was the coordinator at my recent vow renewal ceremony, and I am so glad that she was there! She kept an eye on the time-line throughout the entire day, and made sure all the vendors were in the right place at the right time. I didn't have to worry about a thing! If any problems came up at all - I wasn't aware of them because I had Jackie there to make sure everything ran smoothly. Having a wedding coordinator is a MUST for any "bride to be"! Jackie will make sure your special day is just as perfect as you always dreamed it would be. She handles all those little issues and problems that can pop up and removes any stress from the bride (and the brides mom) allowing you to enjoy what is sure to be one of the best days of your life!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Valerie · Married on 03/28/2015

Jackie and Lisa could not have been nicer or more efficient. As the Mother of the Bride, I can say that these two women worked tirelessly to make sure our event was perfect! Not once did I ask a question that they did not know the answer. They made sure that things came together just like we planned. They were never bossy or unpleasant. They kept things moving along on the schedule that they provided - and it worked seamlessly. I can't think of one thing that we would have done differently, and not one thing was a disappointment. Everything went smoothly and was exactly how we wanted it. Invest the time up front to let them know what you would like, and count on them to make it happen. We are extremely happy that we hired Smooth Tie the Knot - and we highly recommend that you do the same. You will be happy you did!

Sent on 04/06/2015

Kristen · Married on 03/28/2015

Jackie was definitely the glue that held our entire wedding together. Not only is she the day-of coordinator, but she is more like an all out full blown wedding planner. She kept my husband and I on track the entire time, drove out of her way to meet with us, contacted all of our vendors to discuss schedules, and basically kept the stress completely off of me. She was the by far the best money we spent during our planning process! She went to all of our vendor appointments with us and did it all with a huge smile on her face! She helped us find the greatest vendors from our photographer and hair and makeup artist... She knows everyone! I can't say enough wonderful things about Jackie! You will absolutely love working with her!!!

Sent on 04/19/2015

Erika · Married on 02/21/2015

I wish I could give Jackie 100 stars.
    She was the most amazing, calm, organized, and unbelievable planner we could ever have imagined. We never would have made it through our wedding without her. She and her awesome assistant had every vendor, family member and bridal party member looped into the schedule, and made sure that everything was done on time.
    Jackie isn't just a wedding planner, she has basically become part of our family now. I would recommend her to everyone and anyone if you want someone who will take care of you, and all the details of your special day. We would hire her 1,000x over again.

Sent on 02/25/2015

Pamala · Married on 11/14/2014

Jackie was my sisters wedding planner and she did a great job. She came to our first meeting with an outline of what services she'd provide which was what sold me. She kept us on task and gave very important and valuable information during the rehearsal. During the wedding she kept things in order and at the reception she worked very hard to ensure things proceeded as my sister had planned. She kept our valuable safe and had a pleasant demeanor throughout the entire event.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Becky · Married on 10/18/2014

Jackie was a pleasure to work with. She made the whole process of planning the wedding a smooth one. She was very organized and her knowledge of the event site and the other vendors was a big plus for us. We could not have had this event without her help and knowledge. She was easy to work with and had some ideas we had not thought about. It was well worth the money having her help with the planning of our daughters wedding. From my husband. "I did not get to work with Jackie much but I am sure glad you found her"!

Sent on 11/10/2014

We cannot compliment Jackie enough for how much she helped bring everything together for us on our big day. From the phone calls to make sure we were on track in the months leading up to the wedding, to coordinating with the other vendors, she really helped make planning and execution painless. On the actual day of the wedding we had nothing to stress out about and were able to just kick back and enjoy the day, Jackie's services are highly recommended.

Sent on 11/15/2014

Lynn · Married on 09/13/2014

Jackie made our day flow so smooth. We did not worry about anything, and prior to the wedding she would keep us on track as far as what we should be doing. She is very detail oriented and professional. We would highly recommend Jackie for a stress free day, with no worries.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Angela · Married on 08/29/2014

Jackie Raez was truly wonderful! She is filled with wisdom regarding the wedding process! Jackie worked extremely well with my family and I to make my dream wedding become a reality! Having Jackie as our wedding coordinator enabled our families to fully enjoy the wedding without worrying about the details! Jackie and her team went above and beyond to accommodate any need during the wedding! They are an energetic, extremely efficient and caring team! I highly recommend Jackie!

Sent on 11/24/2015

WOW!! I cannot say enough about Jackie. She calls herself "month of" coordination- it's really more like "any time you need her" coordination! She is so knowledgeable about every facet of a wedding (even my Jewish wedding). I was married at Lake Lanier Islands Resort. I can certainly attest to her knowledge and comfortability with that location specifically. She calmed my nerves and helped my planning processing all along the way- even up to a year before my wedding. Her fee is so extremely reasonable for the services she provides. On the day of the wedding, I was able to enjoy every single second, because I knew Jackie and her assistant "had my back" and would not let anything slip by. I just love Jackie as a person and as a professional.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Jackie was fantastic and such a good value for the money! She was very responsive and ensured everything was organized with vendors and even printed out timelines for the bridal party since the timeline was different for the bridesmaids vs the groomsmen. Her assistant Janine was also excellent and made sure my hubby and I had drinks and food throughout the wedding. Also, Jackie brought her emergency kit which came in real handy as my bridesmaid accidentally ripped the bottom of her dress. You seriously can never be perfectly prepared, but Jackie is there to help you every step of the way! She also went the extra mile when I couldn't find my candy buffet items and was able to use her contacts at Lake Lanier and was able to get my items back the next day. She is reliable, professional and responsive. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Ellen · Married on 06/07/2014

Thanks to Jackie and her staff, my daughter the Bride, my daughter the Matron of Honor, and myself were able to fully enjoy all the festivities of the ceremony and the reception, and not miss a single moment. We did not have to worry about making certain that things and people were lined up and in place for the next event on the wedding agenda because Jackie was very thorough in her planning and chronicled every detail that my daughter wanted included -- nothing was missed!!! It was such a pleasure working with Jackie and having the assurance that not only would everything be seamless, but all of our guests would have a delightful evening. Thank you Jackie for helping me make certain my daughter had the wedding of her dreams!!!!

Sent on 06/17/2014