Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination Reviews

Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination 5
Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination 6
Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination 7

Elizabeth · Married on 08/30/2015

My husband and I are so thankful that we chose Jackie Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day of Wedding Coordination! She was very knowledgeable about everything wedding, we couldn't have asked for a better coordinator! My husband even joked (quite often) that hiring Jackie was his wedding present to himself! From the first phone call to the wedding day send off, she truly made us feel like we were guests at our own event. I was such an anxious and stressed out bride, unable to make decisions at times yet Jackie was very patient with me, always positive and flexible with my last-minute changes! She was perfectly professional with my friends and family, and as a bonus, because my mother-in-law speaks only Spanish, Jackie was able to communicate fluently with her at our rehearsal to ensure that she felt included and comfortable. This company lives up to the name, Smooth! Jackie and her team set up our decorations, gift/card table, signing book, sand bucket for sparklers, even gave us a customized and beautiful name/date plaque for the gift table! She communicated with all vendors to ensure that our special day was just as we had imagined. For all the details that it is easy to forget on the wedding day, for instance, my husband seemingly forgot how to cut a cake in front of all our friends and family, Jackie was there, coaching him along! I also had trouble remembering to hold my bouquet just right for pictures, and Jackie kept a close eye on me to ensure that I would look my best! I didn't have to worry about making sure all of the decorations were cleaned up, because yes, Jackie and her Team took care of that too! To be honest, I could go on and on about how wonderful Jackie was for us, but I'm pretty sure this comment box has a text limit! I would sign a contract with her again in a heartbeat if I had any other big events to put together!! Thank you Jackie and your Team, you are the best :)

Jennifer · Married on 07/25/2015

Jackie was absolutely wonderful with the help of carefully planning every aspect of my wedding! On the big day she was there early helping with decorations and helping coordinating with the other vendors to make sure everything ran smoothly. She even transported me and the bridal party after the reception! I would recommend her to anyone!

Mary Elizabeth · Married on 07/11/2015

Jackie was our guardian angel for my daughter Megan's wedding and reception yesterday. I have said many times in the last few months that we could not have pulled off this wedding and reception without her and it is so true. My first piece of advice to anyone getting married in the Atlanta area would be to hire Jackie. She is much more than a Day-of Wedding Coordinator - we started meeting several months ago. She is so detail-oriented and responsive to emails - she is much more than worth her fee. Thank you Jackie for enabling Megan and me to enjoy her wedding instead of having to orchestrate everything myself yesterday -- it made all the difference in the world. I could just relax and visit with friends and family and watch Megan enjoy her day -- priceless...

Julie · Married on 06/13/2015

Jackie was wonderful!! She definitely goes above and beyond her role as a wedding coordinator ??Thanks Jackie for makings wedding day go so smoothly!

Ted · Married on 06/13/2015

Great job! Would highly recommend.

Rebecca · Married on 04/26/2015

Jackie was the coordinator at my recent vow renewal ceremony, and I am so glad that she was there! She kept an eye on the time-line throughout the entire day, and made sure all the vendors were in the right place at the right time. I didn't have to worry about a thing! If any problems came up at all - I wasn't aware of them because I had Jackie there to make sure everything ran smoothly. Having a wedding coordinator is a MUST for any "bride to be"! Jackie will make sure your special day is just as perfect as you always dreamed it would be. She handles all those little issues and problems that can pop up and removes any stress from the bride (and the brides mom) allowing you to enjoy what is sure to be one of the best days of your life!

Valerie · Married on 03/28/2015

Jackie and Lisa could not have been nicer or more efficient. As the Mother of the Bride, I can say that these two women worked tirelessly to make sure our event was perfect! Not once did I ask a question that they did not know the answer. They made sure that things came together just like we planned. They were never bossy or unpleasant. They kept things moving along on the schedule that they provided - and it worked seamlessly. I can't think of one thing that we would have done differently, and not one thing was a disappointment. Everything went smoothly and was exactly how we wanted it. Invest the time up front to let them know what you would like, and count on them to make it happen. We are extremely happy that we hired Smooth Tie the Knot - and we highly recommend that you do the same. You will be happy you did!

Kristen · Married on 03/28/2015

Jackie was definitely the glue that held our entire wedding together. Not only is she the day-of coordinator, but she is more like an all out full blown wedding planner. She kept my husband and I on track the entire time, drove out of her way to meet with us, contacted all of our vendors to discuss schedules, and basically kept the stress completely off of me. She was the by far the best money we spent during our planning process! She went to all of our vendor appointments with us and did it all with a huge smile on her face! She helped us find the greatest vendors from our photographer and hair and makeup artist... She knows everyone! I can't say enough wonderful things about Jackie! You will absolutely love working with her!!!

Erika · Married on 02/21/2015

I wish I could give Jackie 100 stars.
    She was the most amazing, calm, organized, and unbelievable planner we could ever have imagined. We never would have made it through our wedding without her. She and her awesome assistant had every vendor, family member and bridal party member looped into the schedule, and made sure that everything was done on time.
    Jackie isn't just a wedding planner, she has basically become part of our family now. I would recommend her to everyone and anyone if you want someone who will take care of you, and all the details of your special day. We would hire her 1,000x over again.

Pamala · Married on 11/14/2014

Jackie was my sisters wedding planner and she did a great job. She came to our first meeting with an outline of what services she'd provide which was what sold me. She kept us on task and gave very important and valuable information during the rehearsal. During the wedding she kept things in order and at the reception she worked very hard to ensure things proceeded as my sister had planned. She kept our valuable safe and had a pleasant demeanor throughout the entire event.

Becky · Married on 10/18/2014

Jackie was a pleasure to work with. She made the whole process of planning the wedding a smooth one. She was very organized and her knowledge of the event site and the other vendors was a big plus for us. We could not have had this event without her help and knowledge. She was easy to work with and had some ideas we had not thought about. It was well worth the money having her help with the planning of our daughters wedding. From my husband. "I did not get to work with Jackie much but I am sure glad you found her"!

We cannot compliment Jackie enough for how much she helped bring everything together for us on our big day. From the phone calls to make sure we were on track in the months leading up to the wedding, to coordinating with the other vendors, she really helped make planning and execution painless. On the actual day of the wedding we had nothing to stress out about and were able to just kick back and enjoy the day, Jackie's services are highly recommended.

Lynn · Married on 09/13/2014

Jackie made our day flow so smooth. We did not worry about anything, and prior to the wedding she would keep us on track as far as what we should be doing. She is very detail oriented and professional. We would highly recommend Jackie for a stress free day, with no worries.

Angela · Married on 08/29/2014

Jackie Raez was truly wonderful! She is filled with wisdom regarding the wedding process! Jackie worked extremely well with my family and I to make my dream wedding become a reality! Having Jackie as our wedding coordinator enabled our families to fully enjoy the wedding without worrying about the details! Jackie and her team went above and beyond to accommodate any need during the wedding! They are an energetic, extremely efficient and caring team! I highly recommend Jackie!

WOW!! I cannot say enough about Jackie. She calls herself "month of" coordination- it's really more like "any time you need her" coordination! She is so knowledgeable about every facet of a wedding (even my Jewish wedding). I was married at Lake Lanier Islands Resort. I can certainly attest to her knowledge and comfortability with that location specifically. She calmed my nerves and helped my planning processing all along the way- even up to a year before my wedding. Her fee is so extremely reasonable for the services she provides. On the day of the wedding, I was able to enjoy every single second, because I knew Jackie and her assistant "had my back" and would not let anything slip by. I just love Jackie as a person and as a professional.

Jackie was fantastic and such a good value for the money! She was very responsive and ensured everything was organized with vendors and even printed out timelines for the bridal party since the timeline was different for the bridesmaids vs the groomsmen. Her assistant Janine was also excellent and made sure my hubby and I had drinks and food throughout the wedding. Also, Jackie brought her emergency kit which came in real handy as my bridesmaid accidentally ripped the bottom of her dress. You seriously can never be perfectly prepared, but Jackie is there to help you every step of the way! She also went the extra mile when I couldn't find my candy buffet items and was able to use her contacts at Lake Lanier and was able to get my items back the next day. She is reliable, professional and responsive. I highly recommend her!

Ellen · Married on 06/07/2014

Thanks to Jackie and her staff, my daughter the Bride, my daughter the Matron of Honor, and myself were able to fully enjoy all the festivities of the ceremony and the reception, and not miss a single moment. We did not have to worry about making certain that things and people were lined up and in place for the next event on the wedding agenda because Jackie was very thorough in her planning and chronicled every detail that my daughter wanted included -- nothing was missed!!! It was such a pleasure working with Jackie and having the assurance that not only would everything be seamless, but all of our guests would have a delightful evening. Thank you Jackie for helping me make certain my daughter had the wedding of her dreams!!!!

Susan · Married on 05/31/2014

Brides. Mothers of Brides. You may not think you need any type of event planner but you need Jackie. The first day we talked she told me her job was to handle everything so I could enjoy the day with my daughter. She told me that if there were problems, I would not know about them until the next day. She was true to her word. Her attention to detail in so many areas kept us on schedule to get everything done before the wedding. I have never met anyone so willing and gracious to take on so many tasks. Anytime we did not know who to turn to or how to make it happen, Jackie handled it. She developed timelines for the service and reception and dealt with all vendors. She made sure everything was in place. She was flexible about times and places to meet. She knows what she is doing and is well respected by those in the industry. She earns her fee many times over. I recommend her most highly and without reservation. Quite simply, as I have told her many times, she is the best.

Leslie · Married on 05/31/2014

Jackie was an AMAZING event planner and made my wedding day perfect. She met with us numerous times before the wedding to make all the details were perfect. On the wedding day there were no flaws, or if there were I had no idea! Jackie and her team were such a pleasure to work with, and I would recommend her to anyone!

Joshua · Married on 05/26/2014

Jackie was great. She stayed on top of everything that we needed to get done in preparation for our wedding day. We didn't have to worry about anything! I would definitely recommend her services to anyone planning a wedding. She will make sure everything goes smoothly on your special day.

Heather · Married on 05/26/2014

Jackie was amazing! She is extremely organized, professional, and just as sweet as she can be. She came in for us at the last minute after being robbed by a former coordinator. She jumped right in and hit the ground running. I didn't have to worry about a thing, a complete 180 of what I had just experienced! Would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/12/2014

I would recommend Jackie to everyone. We did most of the planning, but when it came to pulling it all together that last month and the day we could not have done it without Jackie. My daughter wanted me to be able to enjoy the wedding and Jackie made it possible. Love you Jackie and thank you so much!

Stephanie · Married on 04/12/2014

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jackie! Throughout the entire planning process, Jackie ensured we were on the right track and was always willing to help in any way possible. Our rehearsal and wedding day flowed smoother than I could have ever imagined. I've encountered other wedding planners that were bossy and rude, but Jackie couldn't be further from that. She was so sweet to everyone and played a huge role in making sure our big day was absolutely perfect!!

Dee Dee · Married on 11/01/2013

Where do I begin? Jackie came highly recommended and I was nothing but pleased with her services! From day one, Jackie went above and beyond, on each and every detail. She made a bride's planning that much easier, much more smooth. Her attention to detail, her knowledge, her organizational skills, are top notch. I was on the fence about a hiring a "day of" coordinator; one of the best decisions that I made and worth every cent!

Megan · Married on 10/12/2013

Jackie was an absolute pleasure to work with. We added her services only 2 weeks before the wedding and you would have thought we had been working together for 6+ months prior to wedding. She was very on top of things and our wedding stayed on schedule and nothing was out of olace. Her services are very recommended and will continue to refer her for anyone who is having a wedding. Thank you again Jackie for everything!!