Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

21 Reviews for SMOKEY MOUNTAIN WEDDING & PARTY BARN

Tables (1)
China (1)
Glassware (1)
20 SMOKEY MOUNTAIN WEDDING & PARTY BARN Reviews

the venue was absolutely beautiful

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We couldn’t have picked a better venue to have our wedding. Alicia was great and made sure everything went smooth on the big day. This venue is all inclusive and for a great price, which made the wedding planning process so simple. I highly recommend this venue if you are looking for an outdoor, rustic environment!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Linens, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Parking

We had a 30 person guest list, destination wedding booked about a year in advance. Alicia was amazing at communicating and so easy to work with! The dj, minister, photographer, caterer and bartending vendors were all so great! We had very little to plan ourselves and the scenery couldn't have been More beautiful. If wet lived closer of even consider having a family reunion there lol. I love you

Profile Picture Stephane, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Officiant, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I had such a wonderful experience! Alicia and her team gave me everything I wanted. They take all the stress out of wedding planning. The flowers and the cake looked exactly like the pictures I had sent her. I can't tell you how amazing they are enough. My wedding day was perfect thanks to them.

Profile Picture Sara, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I loved this venue! It was so beautiful and the food was amazing!! I highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Amber, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Alicia did an amazing job at making our big day perfect! Although it rained she had a back up plan prepared and it was just as beautiful inside he venue as it would have been outside. The vendors she suggested were awesome, he food and cake were amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better planner and venue for our wedding! Thank Young

Profile Picture Caiti, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If I had to rate Smokey Mountain Wedding and Party Barn on a scale of 1-10 I would give them a 100! They went above and beyond to not only make my wedding so beautiful, but to make me feel like their top priority! Alicia and her staff are outstanding and the venue is incredible! Pictures are great but in person it is so much better! I did not have a lot of time to plan a wedding and with Alicia I just had to show up! She answered her phone every time I called and was so happy to help me. The photographer is amazing and so nice! My wedding cake was beautiful and tasted amazing! I honestly could not be more proud that I chose this venue and it is soooo worth the money! Bottom line, BOOK WITH ALICIA!! You wont regret it!!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 3/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This was great. We planned our wedding within two months and was finished with everything. Thanks to Smokey Mountain wedding barn. Alicia was great couldn't ask for a more perfect day and our wedding was beautiful. From the photography to the barn decor.

Profile Picture Tabitha , 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The absolute BEST place in to get married at. I have since attended other weddings and have not even seen a place that would come close to Alicia & the staff, As well DJ Jeff & Rev Tommy. Thank you for such a wonder wedding & great memories for a life time. Lauren & Stuart Smith...08/20/16

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was such an amazing and fun day!! All of our guests have raved about the venue and how beautiful everything was! Alicia was on point with everything we needed and she made sure everything went off without a hitch!! The fireworks were fantastic! And DJ Jeff did an amazing job playing music that matched our personalities and that our guests thoroughly enjoyed!! Thank you to Smokey Mountain Wedding and party barn and staff for helping to make our day perfect!!
Oh....And that fajita bar was so yummy!!!!!

Profile Picture Pamela , 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Alicia was amazing!! Couldn't have asked for our day to go any smoother! Venue was perfect! Food was yummy and exactly what we wanted! Dj Jeff kept everyone dancing and entertained until time to go home!!

Profile Picture Tabitha, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

By far the best experience I have every had! I have been in alot of weddings and this venue and owner were awesome! We are already getting some many compliments on the venue and people wondering where it is. I couldn't say enough about the owner as well. She was easy to work with and very reliable.

Profile Picture User4023670, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Indoor, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Chairs, Parking

Alicia is really great with getting all the details in that the bride forgets about! She also has a great talent in decorating for the event. The mountains are very visible from the venue and great for pictures. If your looking for a cute chic look, this is your place!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Chairs, Flatware, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking

Everything was wonderful
The photographer should of had 2 people taking pictures unstead of just one

Profile Picture User5461657, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
2.9

The wedding planner came off as rude to my maid of honor, I didn't appreciate that. I photographer left after an hour. Some very important people to me where 15 min late and I don't feel the wedding planner wanted to wait.

Profile Picture User5438592, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Chairs, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Alicia was awesome to work with. She does all the work and I didn't have to stress about getting anything in order. She does it all. This was a non stressful time and I appreciate the job she done. This was a beautiful wedding and the price is cheap for all she does. I highly recommend this place for any special occasion your planning.

Profile Picture Brandy, 8/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Very good to work with, always answered any questions I had. Went out of her way to look for a couple things for our reception. Very pleased with everything.

Profile Picture Margie, 6/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Our rehearsal dinner and wedding was all that we could ever dream of and more! Staff was wonderful, food was delicious and fireworks show is a must!! We are so proud we chose Smokey Mountain Party Barn to help with our special day.

Profile Picture Tammy, 3/7/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everything was perfect from the vendor to the staff. Hope you enjoy as much as we did.

Profile Picture Krista, 1/29/15, 1 Review
0.2

Spoke to her about.my wedding she was very rude and unprofessional. Gatlinburg area needs more planners. I'm not happy with the ones there currently.

Profile Picture User4356605, 2+ years ago, 1 Review