Smokehouse Grill LLC Reviews

Smokehouse Grill LLC 4
Smokehouse Grill LLC 5
Smokehouse Grill LLC 6

Alayna · Married on 09/17/2016

Smokehouse Grill did an amazing job on my wedding. The food was fabulous and Tammy accommodated all of our requests. All the guests raved over the crab cake and crab dip. I will definitely recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Mary Kate · Married on 07/02/2016

This place was amazing. They gave us a food tasting before so we were able to sample the quality of cooking and it was great. We decided to do a BBQ and Pig Roast for the wedding and they were very accommodating and even allowed us to switch out a main dish for an extra side. The day of, they needed very little direction, they cooked on site, they cleaned up after and left the food wrapped up for us to take over. For weeks after the wedding, people were telling me how good the food was and the roast beef and the roasted pig were AMAZING. The meat was juicy and flavorful and the corn bread was some of the best I have ever had. The people who set up and cooked the day of our wedding was wonderful and Tammy who helped us coordinate was accommodating and always easy to get a hold of or quick to get back to us. They also didn't charge extra because we were a wedding which is rare in the planning process, I found out. Highly recommended to me and I pass on that high recommendation!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Jen · Married on 04/16/2016

We discovered Smokehouse while visiting their waterfront property on Kent Island and never tried another caterer! Their options and prices didn't even compare to other places we had started researching. They were friendly and great to work with. It is also a local, family business and I enjoyed supporting them! Their food was so great, they are even doing my best friends wedding later this summer!

Sent on 05/04/2016

MJ · Married on 10/11/2015

Steve and Tammy were amazing to work with. They have a gorgeous venue with very adorable pricing for brides and grooms. The food was absolutely delicious and better than I could have ever imagined. Steve and his team made my wedding day better than I could have ever pictured it.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Ashleigh · Married on 10/10/2015

The entire planning process was great with Steve. All of the food was delicious. I highly recommend Smokehouse Grill and Matapeake Clubhouse!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Ariel · Married on 10/03/2015

Smokehouse Grill is a must hire for any large catering event. We had them at our wedding and they were so easy to work with. They changed our feelings of stress into enjoyment and excitement.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Nicole · Married on 09/27/2015

Our wedding was September 27th, 2015 and I am still getting compliments on how wonderful the food and drinks were. Steve, you were absolutely wonderful from day one! You were honest when we discussed our plans with you and you helped us make some very important decisions about our wedding. Now, lets talk about the food... The food was AMAZING!!!! The open bar and our signature drink (peach sangria) were also amazing! Not one detail was overlooked with your food and presentation. We wanted a buffet style BBQ and you went above and beyond in giving it to us. Prior to our first dance you had appetizers and fresh drinks already on our sweetheart table so we could grab a few bites. After our first dance and father daughter dances we came back to our sweetheart table to find two overstuffed plates of everything on our buffet line and fresh drinks, you are the reason we ate that night which made the morning after not so bad, LOL. Every time I turned around you or your staff was making sure we were taken care of. You even ended up bringing Stella for April, knowing that she decided on IPA but really didn't want to drink IPA all night. I actually stopped several times throughout the night and was just shocked at how attentive you and your staff were. You accommodated my lack of counting for tables and when I needed extra table clothes you were able to make it work by taking them from the app display, which was awesome. My only wish is that I would be able to eat the food again without all of the chaos and mayhem going on around us, I know it was fantastic but I feel like I missed out because we were just so involved in reception details that I did not savor it. I purposely shoved food in my mouth so I could enjoy our peach sangria without suffering for it later! Steve, you and your staff were truly amazing. From helping us set up our chairs at our tables to helping me pull our mason jars out of the boxes and set them up on the table...you went above and beyond.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Brianne · Married on 09/10/2015

Very professional and accurate, above and beyond excellent service

Sent on 10/15/2015

The food was excellent and the service was very professional.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Eva · Married on 08/15/2015

I cannot say enough good things about the Smokehouse Grill, who catered our daughter's outdoor wedding this month. From day one they were organized, professional and helpful, prompt to respond and to make suggestions if needed. The day of our daughter's wedding their set up (while we were still at church) was on time and exactly what we had requested. The servers were professional and friendly. And the barbeque - oh my, it was delicious, better than we could ever have expected. Best of all for the father of the bride (ie. the one paying the bills), most of the options we chose were gluten free (he has celiac disease) and he could feast to his heart's content. We highly recommend the Smokehouse Grill!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Lisa · event on 08/12/2015

Working with the Smokehouse Grill is always a pleasure. They are always flexible and give us exactly what we need.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Steve and his staff are great to work with!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Kathryn · event on 08/01/2015

Absolutely wonderful experience. I did not have to worry about anything. The Smokehouse Grill set up, maintained the food and cleaned up while I took care of my guests. They made the day so easy for me. The food was to die for.

Sent on 08/21/2015

I don't even know where to begin.......choosing Smokehouse Grill & Matapeake Beach & Clubhouse was the best decision I ever made for our wedding. It went from a typical beach wedding with food to an absolutely best DREAM wedding ever! Steve, Tammy and the entire staff was great to work with. They worked around us - and were very accommodating. Great personalities too! I would HIGHLY recommend this event to anyone thinking of getting married that wanted a water type setting. Steve never even tried to up sell items...glad we went to the venue the week before to see someone else had rented fans. And even a week out - Smokehouse Grill was able to add the fans for our event - and so glad as it was hot! Food was very good too! Oh and unbelievable sunset - I cannot wait to get out pics back.
    If you are looking for a venue - give Smokehouse Grill a try!

Sent on 07/30/2015

RIchard · event on 06/28/2015

We have used Smokehouse Grill on several occasions over the past three years and have found them to be the best in service, quality of food and quantity of food. Other caterers have run out of food before the parties ended causing great embarrassment. With Smokehouse we always have food left over.

We have had a few outdoor parties where rain has interrupted the event and their staff helped us move our tables and chairs inside going above and beyond.

• User5220206 · event on 06/27/2015

Superb. I especially appreciated their flexibility. People loved the food.

Chris · Married on 06/27/2015

When we got married we Tammy and Steve were like part of the family - they are great people and run a terrific business.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Rose · event on 06/22/2015

The Smokehouse Grill and staff are wonderful to work with. Their customer service is outstanding. I have used Smokehouse Grill for several years and will continue to do so. Our event had over 1100 guests and all were served quickly. I have received many compliments on the food and service.

Sent on 07/12/2015

Tiffany · event on 06/07/2015

Great food and service! We used Smokehouse Grill for our annual resident pool party. This was the second year we have used there catering services. They were on time, food was set up fast and efficiently and as always the food was amazing! We will definitely use Smokehouse grill again in the future!

• I

Iris · event on 05/23/2015

Smokehouse Grill provided services for a two day event I hosted for my family and friends over the 2015 Memorial Day Weekend. It was fabulous!!! All the service from the staff was superb. The extra touches were well done and made everything seamless. All the guests gave positive feedback but most of all the food was delicious and plentiful. I highly recommend their services and would use them again with confidence.

Sent on 11/27/2015

Brittany · Married on 04/11/2015

Tammy, Steven and the whole Smokehouse Grill crew were wonderful to work with. They were helpful throughout all parts of the planning process. I have worked with them several times, as a wedding vendor, over the years and I knew when I got engaged that they had to be our caterer! Their food and service is always top notch and everyone is so friendly. They definitely go above and beyond and because of that, I always recommend them to everyone. Your caterer is a huge part of your wedding or event, so make the right choice and go with someone who knows what they're doing and can provide great food, with a smile :)

thank you!!!

Sent on 05/11/2015
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 10/04/2014

Great customer service and excellent food. They are very experienced at what they do and you can tell by the great quality of food they prepare.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Kim · Married on 06/07/2014

Our food was AMAZING!!!!! We are still getting compliments on the awesome food!!!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Steven and Tammy and the whole staff at Smokehouse Grill helped to make our wedding the dream wedding we had wanted! They took time to work with us on every detail of the menu and venue. They got back to us right away with any questions we had! The venue looked beautiful and we heard from so people that our food was the best food food they've ever had at a wedding! Steve and Tammy worked with us to help our special touches into every element of the wedding and we truly loved everything! Thank you Smokehouse Grill!

Sent on 05/27/2014

We were very pleased when Smokehouse Grill catered our event in February 2014. They were very professional and took care of our every need from start to finish. Steve, Tammy and their staff take pride in their business and their really do care about their customers/clients. They took care of every detail to make our evening was special and very delicious for our many guests! We would defiantly recommend Smokehouse Grill for your catering needs.

Sent on 03/31/2014