Smith’s Elegant Events Reviews

17 | Auburndale, FL

17 Reviews for Smith’s Elegant Events

Krista Rhodes · Getting married on 07/24/2021

Fantastic, wonderful, kind

I love her so much! So helpful!!

Sent on 05/25/2020

Smith’s Elegant Events's reply:

Thank you so much!! I’m so happy I get to work with you and your family 🥰 I can’t wait for your big day!

Jessica Posey · Getting married on 03/27/2021

Amazing company

I am working with Kelsee right now for my wedding in March of 2021. She always there if I need her and always available. She loves what she does and she makes planning seem like a piece of cake. She is what the call the planner that’s your best friend! She a wedding angel and saving grace. Im pretty much I would of called off my wedding by now. But just jumps in and takes over. No stress added

Smith’s Elegant Events's reply:

Thank you Jessica! We greatly appreciate you and love working side by side with you for next year!! It’s going to be an amazing wedding ☺️

Vanessa Turgeon · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Best wedding experience so far

I was hesitate to have a planner at first but I'm so happy I hired Smith's Elegant Events! Its been such a smooth ride so far. They have great prices too!! You will not regret hiring this company!!

Sent on 05/26/2020

Smith’s Elegant Events's reply:

Thank you so much Vanessa! We love having you in our elegant family I’m so excited for your big day 😍

Brittany Blanchette · Getting married on 10/31/2020

Current Client

I'm working with Kelsee for my wedding happening in October 31st 2020 and Im blown away. When I first started this wedding planning process I was so overwhelmed and I had no idea where to start. Finding vendors is hard, you never know exactly what youre going to get. Wedding planning quickly became a stressful and mentally draining process for me that i was no longer enjoying. I dont have any help from much of my family or friends and i was slowly losing hope. There Is so many little details that I never thought of when I got engaged. I met Kelsee through those Facebook wedding groups and even from our first interaction it never felt like she just wanted my money. It was always hard talking with other vendors because they would always give you a price and that was that. Kelsee made me first feel like her friend, she listened to what I wanted and asked questions... It felt like talking with an old friend and catching up. She's really good at what she does and has never said no or maybe. It's always yes, and shell go above and beyond to make that yes happen. If youre hesitant to hire a planner or just a day of coordinator I STRONGLY suggest Kelsee. You won't be sorry!

Smith’s Elegant Events's reply:

You guys are gonna make me cry! I seriously love working with you both ❤️ You know I’m always here!

Marcee Cavender · Married on 09/19/2020

Shane & Marcee's Wedding

Kelsee did a wonderful job! She was very attentive and on the ball. We had a lot of challenges with high wind, heavy rain and 2 change of venues. We pulled it off though. It did not take place at the beach like we had planned but it was still amazing! She decorated beautifully, the flowers were gorgeous! We strongly recommend her! She made it work and it turned out perfect! Everyone was together and it was a great day! Thank you so much Kelsee for everything that you did!!

Sent on 09/22/2020

Smith’s Elegant Events's reply:

I am so happy you are happy even with all the last minute changes due to weather what a beautiful ceremony it was! Thank you guys for allowing me to be a part of that ❤️

Heather Belanger · Married on 07/18/2020

Amazing planner

I would definitely recommend them. It was an amazing experience. So friendly and very understanding. They were also so patient with everything. I love them!!!

Sent on 07/19/2020

Brigitte Garcia · Married on 06/27/2020

Mrs Brigitte Garcia

It was a pleasure to work with Smith’s Elegant Events on our daughters 18th birthday party. Every detail was taken care of and exactly the way we wanted it. This vendor has great attention to detail and I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or other type of event.

Sent on 06/28/2020

Emily Simmons · Married on 06/13/2020

Daniel and Kelsee are both amazing, they are both quick and caring

They are amazing!!! They are putting an amazing wedding together for me and they are just the perfect pieces I needed to complete this special day

Sent on 06/10/2020

Emily Garza · Married on 06/13/2020

Exceptional/amazing

Kelsee and Dan literally both have my heart! They are so amazing, they were my cater and my coordinator and they made my wedding day less stressful. I love you both and appreciate you guys so so much! The are the nicest people in the world and always have your back! Oh my I absolutely recommend!

Sent on 06/14/2020
  • Hanny

Han · Married on 05/24/2020

Highly Recommend

I have been working with Kelsee for my wedding coming up in a couple of months. Working with her has been absolutely wonderful!! She is extremely easy to work with, responsive, and helpful any time of day. She has made sure that we stay on track and are proactive throughout the planning process. I am also relieved to know that she will be our coordinator the day of. I have no doubt that she will be a tremendous help and crucial to making sure everything runs smoothly. I will post a more detailed review after the event, but I definitely highly recommend her and her services!!!!

Sent on 03/15/2020

Smith’s Elegant Events's reply:

Thank you Hanny! We greatly appreciate your kind words and can’t wait to be apart of your special day! 💍
  • Clara

Clara Jude · Married on 04/25/2020

Wedding Day of Coordinator

Highly reccomend Smith's Elegant Events! Two weeks before my now husband and I got married I mentioned that I would like to hire a day-of-coordinator. He was reluctant about it because he didn't know how useful this would be. In the end we decided that this was a mental health cost over everything. I needed this. I can not reccomend Kelsee and her business enough. She is reliable, friendly, and passionate about her work. Kelsee kept the day on schedule and did more than I know behind the scenes making sure that everything went smoothly. She even brought her camera to capture some of the special moments in between her busy day. If you are questioning whether this extra cost is worth it for you - IT IS! I am so happy that we ended up going this route. Thank you Smith's Elegant Events for going above and beyond to make our wedding day such a dream for us!!!

Smith’s Elegant Events's reply:

Thank you Clara! It was an honor to be apart of your special day you and your husband are one of a kind and have a love like no other!! Hope you are enjoying your honeymoon ❤️
  • W

Wendy Tucker · Married on 03/21/2020

Lily an Ansley’s wedding

Wonderful an beautiful group of people to work with , Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/22/2020

Luis Soberal · Married on 03/21/2020

Father of the Bride

I will honestly say this being my first wedding experience, Kelsey was a huge help, organizing and Administrating our event she is extremely friendly to work with , professional, Courteous, and alway attentive to everyone’s needs. We are very grateful she was able to help and orchestrate our special occasion. Her experience helped us keep calm and operate smoothly throughout our entire event, We were super Blessed to have Her team make our event successfully joyful, Thanks to Kelsey and the Smith’s Elegant event team.

Sent on 03/23/2020

Lily Tucker · Married on 03/21/2020

Bride herself

She was awesome in our wedding planning!

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Marcela

Marcela R Soberal Peralta · Married on 03/18/2020

Mom of the bride

Amazingly great service.
    She makes you calm.
    Great ideas.
    Her support with all your family.
    Her assurance that it will all be great and done the way you want it.

Sent on 03/22/2020

Smith’s Elegant Events's reply:

Thank you!! We had so much fun with you and your family and loved watching Lily and Ansley have the wedding of their dreams ❤️

Martha Jade · Married on 03/16/2020

Mother of bride

Words simply cannot describe how about and beyond Kelsee and her team went for our daughters wedding. I was able to sit back and relax and enjoy the weddings. I’m so beyond grateful for Kelsee and her team. If you are thinking about hiring a wedding planner don’t think twice! Thank you so much Smith’s Elegant Events for your outstanding service.

Sent on 04/20/2020

Jade Phongsavanh · Getting married on 06/19/2021

Life saving!!!

Our wedding was postponed due to COVID-19. I was desperate for a cost-friendly elopement option so we could still get married and Kelsee saved the day! She was easy to reach, super responsive, and went above and beyond my expectations! I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 06/19/2020

Smith’s Elegant Events's reply:

Thank you so much hun for allowing us to be a part of your special day! You were absolutely beautiful and it was so much fun to watch you guys photo session!! ❤️