Smiley Photo Booth Cincinnati Reviews

15 | Milford, OH

15 Reviews for Smiley Photo Booth Cincinnati

Catalina Linz · Married on 09/03/2019

Great add on to our wedding!!

Marc and Phyllis are truly an incredible and professional team,! My wedding was at the Woodward Theater and we’ve decided to have the photobooth on the 2nd floor of the venue – which represented a challenge for the Smiley Photo Booth team (heavy equipment). Throughout the process, his team was accommodating and responsive. Marc and Phyllis came early to the venue for the set up as we had our ceremony there too. Our guests loved the fact that the printouts were 4x6, which you can frame and keep as a fun party favor (vs. those tiny prints that get lost and can’t be easily frame). We added our own #tag and personalized the picture with our names and wedding date. After the event. Marc emailed me the link of all the pics and mailed me a hard copy. I think his pricing is fair too, the booth accommodated comfortably about 8-10 ppl (maybe even more?!), the props were great, and his wife was there to support and keep things moving. Overall great choice the one we made and highly recommended!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Claire · Married on 10/06/2018

I completed the wedding yesterday and got all the digital file the day after!! They were very organized and professional. I liked their props and the fact that each can get their copies!! Highly recommended for the price!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Joanie · Married on 01/14/2017

Professional, great package for cost. Very good contact and flexibility.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Taylor · Married on 09/16/2016

Our photo booth was a HIT at our wedding!! All of our guests LOVED it. It was great to have them there, especially because not all of the guests liked to dance, so they had some other type of entertainment for the night being able to get in the photo booth! They have a huge supply of props, their crew was so much fun to work with and the photos printed out quickly and were of great quality! Thank you Smiley Photo Booth for making my day so much fun!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Smiley Photo Booth Cincinnati's reply:

Thank you! Happy to offer our services.

Lauren · Married on 05/21/2016

Smiley Photo Booth was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. They were incredibly professional and easy to work with. We made a few special requests, like asking to remove monitor from the outside of the booth, and they had no problems making the changes for us. We were also able to supply our own design for the side of the photo strips, which worked nicely with all of the other design work we'd done. The attendants did a fantastic job too. All in all, we're very happy. Thanks, Smiley Photo Booth!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Johanna · Married on 01/02/2016

Smiley Photo Booth was the highlight of our party! Marc and Phyllis were a pleasure to work with. You can tell they love what they do and enjoy seeing their customers have fun! They offer the most affordable pricing and still give you many options with the packages! They had a large selection of great props that were clean and looked brand new. I’m so happy I chose this vendor!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Smiley Photo Booth Cincinnati's reply:

Thanks for the nice comments, we do enjoy our work and we are very proud of our product. It's all non stop laughs, smiles and big fun the whole time, so much fun!

Our guests had a blast at our wedding thanks to Smiley Photo Booth! They had so many fun props and an amazing staff that were very friendly and helpful!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Betsy · Married on 08/07/2015

I just want to thank you again for a truly wonderful experience! You guys were fantastic and everyone LOVED the photo booth! This is definitely an amazing photo booth with high quality 4x6 pictures and tons of space and tons props! I loved how everyone in the booth received a picture as well! You've got a great business and can tell how passionate you are about it. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/22/2015
  • User4283804 · event on 07/25/2015

Smiley Photo Booth braved the heat to delight our summer festival guests with some really fun & original keepsake photos! LOVE what these guys do!! Very reasonable price for the level of service provided.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Nicole · Married on 07/14/2015

Excellent experience with Smiley Photo Booth! This is the second time my family has used them for a big event and they absolutely do not disappoint. All of our guests had such a great time snapping shots in the booth. They were very nice, very easy to work with. Highly recommended.

Sent on 08/02/2015

Smiley booth made our family reunion so much fun and now we have so many great memories love them and can't wait to use them again.♡♥♡♡♡♡♡★★★★★

Sent on 12/11/2015

Smiley Photo Booth Cincinnati's reply:

Thank you for the kind comments!

Robin · event on 01/10/2015

Smiley Photo booth was the best! Plenty of options for backrounds- they even included some that I didn't think of that were more popular than my choices!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/26/2014

This company was AMAZING!!!! I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fun filled time with many memories to look back on. While planning my wedding a friend of mine found them on the Internet, after calling and speaking with the owner I was convinced this would be a great vendor that my guests would all love. Although there are many photo booth company's out there now days, this company by far has to be the best bang for your buck!!! The booth was huge and allowed for large groups of people to take pics all together. The props were amazing and there was such a great selection! And to top it all off the staff were so kind and polite! I have to say this made my entire wedding and the guests absolutely loved it!!!

Andrea · Married on 05/03/2014

Everyone at our wedding LOVED the Smiley Photo Booth. They brought tons of props, and made sure guests signed the photo book as they exited the booth. They were fantastic to work with and I would (and do) recommend them to anyone!

Natasha · Married on 09/14/2013

They was amazing, fun and all the pictures from the photo booth was amazing.. My wedding was ten times more memorable because of them.. That not the best part their prices was perfect.. I was on a budget and they worked with us.. If you want an amazing friendly photos booth pick them you won't be sorry.