Smiley Photo Booth Cincinnati Reviews

14 | Milford, OH

14 Reviews for Smiley Photo Booth Cincinnati

Claire · Married on 10/06/2018

I completed the wedding yesterday and got all the digital file the day after!! They were very organized and professional. I liked their props and the fact that each can get their copies!! Highly recommended for the price!

Joanie · Married on 01/14/2017

Professional, great package for cost. Very good contact and flexibility.

Taylor · Married on 09/16/2016

Our photo booth was a HIT at our wedding!! All of our guests LOVED it. It was great to have them there, especially because not all of the guests liked to dance, so they had some other type of entertainment for the night being able to get in the photo booth! They have a huge supply of props, their crew was so much fun to work with and the photos printed out quickly and were of great quality! Thank you Smiley Photo Booth for making my day so much fun!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Smiley Photo Booth Cincinnati's reply:

Thank you! Happy to offer our services.
  • User4283804 · event on: 07/25/2015

Smiley Photo Booth braved the heat to delight our summer festival guests with some really fun & original keepsake photos! LOVE what these guys do!! Very reasonable price for the level of service provided.

Lauren · Married on 05/21/2016

Smiley Photo Booth was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. They were incredibly professional and easy to work with. We made a few special requests, like asking to remove monitor from the outside of the booth, and they had no problems making the changes for us. We were also able to supply our own design for the side of the photo strips, which worked nicely with all of the other design work we'd done. The attendants did a fantastic job too. All in all, we're very happy. Thanks, Smiley Photo Booth!

Johanna · Married on 01/02/2016

Smiley Photo Booth was the highlight of our party! Marc and Phyllis were a pleasure to work with. You can tell they love what they do and enjoy seeing their customers have fun! They offer the most affordable pricing and still give you many options with the packages! They had a large selection of great props that were clean and looked brand new. I’m so happy I chose this vendor!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Smiley Photo Booth Cincinnati's reply:

Thanks for the nice comments, we do enjoy our work and we are very proud of our product. It's all non stop laughs, smiles and big fun the whole time, so much fun!

Our guests had a blast at our wedding thanks to Smiley Photo Booth! They had so many fun props and an amazing staff that were very friendly and helpful!

Betsy · Married on 08/07/2015

I just want to thank you again for a truly wonderful experience! You guys were fantastic and everyone LOVED the photo booth! This is definitely an amazing photo booth with high quality 4x6 pictures and tons of space and tons props! I loved how everyone in the booth received a picture as well! You've got a great business and can tell how passionate you are about it. Thank you so much!

Nicole · Married on 07/14/2015

Excellent experience with Smiley Photo Booth! This is the second time my family has used them for a big event and they absolutely do not disappoint. All of our guests had such a great time snapping shots in the booth. They were very nice, very easy to work with. Highly recommended.

Smiley booth made our family reunion so much fun and now we have so many great memories love them and can't wait to use them again.♡♥♡♡♡♡♡★★★★★

Sent on 12/11/2015

Smiley Photo Booth Cincinnati's reply:

Thank you for the kind comments!

Amanda · Married on 09/26/2014

This company was AMAZING!!!! I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fun filled time with many memories to look back on. While planning my wedding a friend of mine found them on the Internet, after calling and speaking with the owner I was convinced this would be a great vendor that my guests would all love. Although there are many photo booth company's out there now days, this company by far has to be the best bang for your buck!!! The booth was huge and allowed for large groups of people to take pics all together. The props were amazing and there was such a great selection! And to top it all off the staff were so kind and polite! I have to say this made my entire wedding and the guests absolutely loved it!!!

Andrea · Married on 05/03/2014

Everyone at our wedding LOVED the Smiley Photo Booth. They brought tons of props, and made sure guests signed the photo book as they exited the booth. They were fantastic to work with and I would (and do) recommend them to anyone!

Natasha · Married on 09/14/2013

They was amazing, fun and all the pictures from the photo booth was amazing.. My wedding was ten times more memorable because of them.. That not the best part their prices was perfect.. I was on a budget and they worked with us.. If you want an amazing friendly photos booth pick them you won't be sorry.

Robin · event on: 01/10/2015

Smiley Photo booth was the best! Plenty of options for backrounds- they even included some that I didn't think of that were more popular than my choices!