Smiley Face Photo Booth Reviews

Smiley Face Photo Booth 7
  • Victoria

Victoria Anderson · Married on 06/01/2019

Had a blast!

Wanda and her team are great!!! We hired them for our wedding in June at the River House and they were very responsive, friendly and accommodating! Our guests had a blast! Thank you so much for helping make our wedding the best day ever!’

Tori and Carter Anderson
    River House - June 1, 2019

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Smiley Face Photo Booth 8
    Smiley Face Photo Booth 9
    Smiley Face Photo Booth 10

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/12/2018

Awesome people

They were great! I had them at my wedding as a DJ and also the photobooth. They arrived on time, everything appeared to look nice and good quality, the music was perfect and what we wanted, the photobooth was great and unlimited photos with lots of nice props and a good backdrop of choice. I even got to choose a saying to be printed at the bottom of the photostrips. Everyone bragged on the quality of the photos printed!! Fully recommend, you wont be disappointed.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Tammy · Married on 08/25/2018

Best photo booth

I highly recommend Wanda and Smiley Face Photo Booth for any event. Wanda was amazing in getting what exactly already we wanted, and offered great suggestions. She was at the event early to set up and was very helpful during the event. There was tons of props fit to theme that everyone loved. The pictures are simply amazing. I actually like those more than the photographers pictures. I can certainly say that this photo booth and Wanda made our day better!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Smiley Face Photo Booth 11
    Smiley Face Photo Booth 12
    Smiley Face Photo Booth 13
    Smiley Face Photo Booth 14
    Smiley Face Photo Booth 15
    Smiley Face Photo Booth 16

Mary Alice · Married on 03/18/2018

Wanda was a delight to work with. She return phone calls quickly and she was most accommodating to our requests. Wanda was there at our wedding and what a delight to work with. She helped make picture taking even more fun!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Jeffrey · Married on 03/10/2018

I love these guys! We had a destination wedding in Jacsonville, FL and were stressing to find people to do our wedding. We heard about smiley face photo booth and Y? Entertainment through a friend and we are so happy we did! They were professionals from the very beginning. Very easy to get along with and were very receptive to what we wanted for our wedding. Our wedding was March if 2018 and we actually met with them summer 2017! We will surely use them again in the future if we need to.

If you want people that are professionals, great at what they do, while also having fun... these are your people! Hurry up and book them because you wont be disappointed!!!

Sent on 08/03/2018
    Smiley Face Photo Booth 17

Kristine · Married on 10/17/2015

We LOVE Smiley Face Photo Booth!!
    From the Groom: Wanda went out of her way to make our day as perfect as it could be. There were so many funny and different types of props for all ages. Everyone had so much fun using the photo booth. The guest book idea with our guests writing comments below their pictures is genius.
    From the Bride: The photo booth was my favorite part of the night! I truly think everyone enjoyed the photo booth as much as we did. I enjoy reading through our photo book with the photos and notes from our guests. Wanda really has so much patience to answer both of our questions through the entire process. I highly recommend Wanda and her team for any event!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Smiley Face Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you both! It was our pleasure! ~ Wanda
  • User3361863 · event on 11/22/2014

Wanda and her team were fantastic! The Photobooth was definitely a highlight of our wedding! Couldn't be happier that we used Smiley Face Photo Booth!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Allison · event on 11/22/2014

Wanda and her staff were great! All of my guests had a fun time in the photo booth and we loved that everyone had a take home photo at the end of the night, as well as we had a copy of all of the pictures from the evening. Wanda was extremely organized throughout my planning process and got back to me timely. Her company also allowed for payment by credit card which was very helpful! I would definitely recommend Smiley Face Photo Booth to my friends and would use the service again in the future.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Jennifer · event on 08/31/2014

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Wanda and Smiley Face Photo Booth. It was everything I needed, expected and more. From the initial contact to designing the photo card to the event itself, the communication, the quality of the photos and props and sending the CD of photos....it was just perfect. I would hire them in a heartbeat again ( and probably will for our next Bat Mitzvah). I have also sent 3 different families to hire all of which did. Many thanks!

Sent on 12/06/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/28/2014

This is THE photo booth to use. I am a very particular person that loves the details to cover everything. Your guests do not have to share one photostrip, every person in the picture gets their own. The attendants collect the props and put them back on display, all the props are put out in a decorative fashion, and the set up before your guests can see it.
    There is no chance of seeing the “business side” of the photo booth. They are only entertaining your guests. You don’t see carts rolled around or equipment broken down. No deciding who is going to go home and scan the strip to share because they put them all on a facebook site.
    My guests used the booth like crazy. My groom and I added the album (an up charge but well worth it). When the night was over we ended up in bed reading through and looking at the pictures. The attendants put a copy of every strip taken that night and have the guests write a note. The group shots are hilarious and even better, seeing some of our stuffier guests cut loose.
    Also, Wanda Hanscom was phenomenal. We emailed back and forth to design my photostrip and she always seemed excited to make a change and really cared about getting it how I imagined.

Sent on 09/03/2014

The photo booth was a fantastic addition to our wedding. Everyone absolutely LOVED it and went back multiple times (myself and my husband included). The props were perfect and we even had older members of our families participating which was completely unexpected. Dillon and Jake were so courteous to all of our guests and honored numerous requests from us for extra copies of the photos. I highly recommend Wanda and her team for their excellent service and in fact, have already put a friend in touch with her for future services.

Sent on 05/16/2014

myra · Married on 11/02/2013

The photo booth was a huge hit at my wedding. Wanda was great to communicate with. She made sure all my needs were met. She always responded right away to any questions I had. Her staff were great and everything went smoothly.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Paul · Married on 10/12/2013

Wanda and her staff were wonderful. They worked with our limited space. The photo booth was a huge hit. We can't thank her enough!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Alison · Married on 09/20/2013

Smileyface Photo Booth is very professional and polished. I'm a wedding photographer and I hired them for a couple of my clients' weddings. The guests loved playing with the props and the attendants kept everything neat and flowing smoothly. I continue to recommend them to my clients!

Meredith · Married on 07/24/2013

Wanda at Smiley Face Photo Booth came through at the last minute to really make the event special!!

She used a custom graphic on our photo strips and had our guests sign the guest book with them.

Also - they customized the props to go along with our wedding theme, which really added a nice touch to the evening.

We really enjoyed working with Smiley Face and will definitely be recommending them to others!!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Pam · Married on 07/24/2013

Wanda is the lady to call if you want to make your wedding fun for your guests! She has fantastic ideas to add memories for one and all.

This was a last minute addition to our daughters wedding and how glad we are that we added this service. Everyone - from 2 years old to folks in their 80s loved having their photos done for the guest book. Wanda met with us at the venue and helped us work out every detail in advance so we didn't have to worry about any of the details at the reception.

The costuming suggestions and the professionalism provided by Wanda and her staff suited what we wanted to a T!!! She worked out ideas for favors that matched our theme and personalities perfectly!!! We could not ask for better memories from the wedding.

Wanda also provided speciality lighting for us. It was impeccable!! We highly recommend any services that this vendor can provide - and there are many others that I have not even mentioned. Just call Wanda - she is truly one of the most helpful people that you will ever meet!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Anthony & Kristi · Married on 06/22/2013

The photo booth was a big hit at our wedding. Everyone had so much fun with it and we ended up with some great photos.

D · Married on 06/15/2013

Absolutely WONDERFUL!!!!!!! It was tons of fun and the cute pictures made GREAT favors!!!!

Wanda was absolutely helpful in every way!!! Thank you

Sent on 07/03/2013

Aylin · Married on 06/08/2013

Everyone LOVED the photobooth and especially all the unique props! This was definitely a crowd favorite and I am so glad we decided to include this special addition to the wedding. I highly recommend Smiley Face!!!

Sent on 06/30/2013

Kendra · Married on 05/31/2013

The photo booth was so awesome! Everyone loved it so much we actually had to add additional time to it. The staff was amazing, so helpful and a lot of fun! I would highly recommend this company for any event. The staff and the props definitely create the mood of FUN!!

Sent on 06/19/2013

Dixa · Married on 04/13/2013

Great activity for any party. My guesses enjoy the photo booth. One of the best idea for a party.

Sent on 04/16/2013
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 04/05/2013

Stop searching and select this company, they're outstanding! Not only did they provide unique props, but they also provided an "open" photobooth, different from other photobooths! This allows for larger parties to fit in together, perfect for weddings :) Wanda is positive, friendly, and very helpful! I thought the color choices and details icons to choose on the photostrip were overwhelming to choose from, but Wanda jumped right in to help me out in selecting exactly what I wanted! An added bonus, Smileface photobooth posts the photostrips on Facebook for everyone in your party to enjoy. Love it!~
    Looking forward to using them in the future!!

Marguerite · Married on 02/23/2013

We loved the photo booth! I honestly made the wedding I cannot tell you how many people came up to me that night and after the wedding to ask me the name of the company and tell me how wonderful it is! Where else can I get a photo of my ninety year old uncle holding a sign that says I'm sexy and I know it!

Sent on 03/13/2013

Melissa · Married on 02/23/2013

The photo booth was a big hit at my wedding! The staff were great, and the guests had a blast! Also very cool that the guests had a favor they could look back on and remember how much fun they had. Without a doubt, I highly suggest hiring them for a future event. You won't be sorry!

Sent on 04/08/2013

Cecilia · Married on 11/10/2012

Photo booth is a MUST at any reception!!!! My guests had so much fun with this photo booth!!! It was a hit for everyone! It was such a fun party favor! My guests loved it and are still talking about how much fun it was!!! Thank you for making our event so much fun and for helping us leave a great impression on our guests!!!!!

Sent on 11/28/2012