Smiley Face Photo Booth Reviews

Smiley Face Photo Booth 6
Smiley Face Photo Booth 7

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/12/2018

Awesome people

They were great! I had them at my wedding as a DJ and also the photobooth. They arrived on time, everything appeared to look nice and good quality, the music was perfect and what we wanted, the photobooth was great and unlimited photos with lots of nice props and a good backdrop of choice. I even got to choose a saying to be printed at the bottom of the photostrips. Everyone bragged on the quality of the photos printed!! Fully recommend, you wont be disappointed.

Tammy · Married on 08/25/2018

Best photo booth

I highly recommend Wanda and Smiley Face Photo Booth for any event. Wanda was amazing in getting what exactly already we wanted, and offered great suggestions. She was at the event early to set up and was very helpful during the event. There was tons of props fit to theme that everyone loved. The pictures are simply amazing. I actually like those more than the photographers pictures. I can certainly say that this photo booth and Wanda made our day better!

Smiley Face Photo Booth 8
    Smiley Face Photo Booth 9
    Smiley Face Photo Booth 10
    Smiley Face Photo Booth 11
    Smiley Face Photo Booth 12
    Smiley Face Photo Booth 13

Mary Alice · Married on 03/18/2018

Wanda was a delight to work with. She return phone calls quickly and she was most accommodating to our requests. Wanda was there at our wedding and what a delight to work with. She helped make picture taking even more fun!

Jeffrey · Married on 03/10/2018

I love these guys! We had a destination wedding in Jacsonville, FL and were stressing to find people to do our wedding. We heard about smiley face photo booth and Y? Entertainment through a friend and we are so happy we did! They were professionals from the very beginning. Very easy to get along with and were very receptive to what we wanted for our wedding. Our wedding was March if 2018 and we actually met with them summer 2017! We will surely use them again in the future if we need to.

If you want people that are professionals, great at what they do, while also having fun... these are your people! Hurry up and book them because you wont be disappointed!!!

Smiley Face Photo Booth 14

Kristine · Married on 10/17/2015

We LOVE Smiley Face Photo Booth!!
    From the Groom: Wanda went out of her way to make our day as perfect as it could be. There were so many funny and different types of props for all ages. Everyone had so much fun using the photo booth. The guest book idea with our guests writing comments below their pictures is genius.
    From the Bride: The photo booth was my favorite part of the night! I truly think everyone enjoyed the photo booth as much as we did. I enjoy reading through our photo book with the photos and notes from our guests. Wanda really has so much patience to answer both of our questions through the entire process. I highly recommend Wanda and her team for any event!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Smiley Face Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you both! It was our pleasure! ~ Wanda
  • User3361863 · event on: 11/22/2014

Wanda and her team were fantastic! The Photobooth was definitely a highlight of our wedding! Couldn't be happier that we used Smiley Face Photo Booth!

Jessica · Married on 08/28/2014

This is THE photo booth to use. I am a very particular person that loves the details to cover everything. Your guests do not have to share one photostrip, every person in the picture gets their own. The attendants collect the props and put them back on display, all the props are put out in a decorative fashion, and the set up before your guests can see it.
    There is no chance of seeing the “business side” of the photo booth. They are only entertaining your guests. You don’t see carts rolled around or equipment broken down. No deciding who is going to go home and scan the strip to share because they put them all on a facebook site.
    My guests used the booth like crazy. My groom and I added the album (an up charge but well worth it). When the night was over we ended up in bed reading through and looking at the pictures. The attendants put a copy of every strip taken that night and have the guests write a note. The group shots are hilarious and even better, seeing some of our stuffier guests cut loose.
    Also, Wanda Hanscom was phenomenal. We emailed back and forth to design my photostrip and she always seemed excited to make a change and really cared about getting it how I imagined.

The photo booth was a fantastic addition to our wedding. Everyone absolutely LOVED it and went back multiple times (myself and my husband included). The props were perfect and we even had older members of our families participating which was completely unexpected. Dillon and Jake were so courteous to all of our guests and honored numerous requests from us for extra copies of the photos. I highly recommend Wanda and her team for their excellent service and in fact, have already put a friend in touch with her for future services.

myra · Married on 11/02/2013

The photo booth was a huge hit at my wedding. Wanda was great to communicate with. She made sure all my needs were met. She always responded right away to any questions I had. Her staff were great and everything went smoothly.

Paul · Married on 10/12/2013

Wanda and her staff were wonderful. They worked with our limited space. The photo booth was a huge hit. We can't thank her enough!

Alison · Married on 09/20/2013

Smileyface Photo Booth is very professional and polished. I'm a wedding photographer and I hired them for a couple of my clients' weddings. The guests loved playing with the props and the attendants kept everything neat and flowing smoothly. I continue to recommend them to my clients!

Meredith · Married on 07/24/2013

Wanda at Smiley Face Photo Booth came through at the last minute to really make the event special!!

She used a custom graphic on our photo strips and had our guests sign the guest book with them.

Also - they customized the props to go along with our wedding theme, which really added a nice touch to the evening.

We really enjoyed working with Smiley Face and will definitely be recommending them to others!!

Pam · Married on 07/24/2013

Wanda is the lady to call if you want to make your wedding fun for your guests! She has fantastic ideas to add memories for one and all.

This was a last minute addition to our daughters wedding and how glad we are that we added this service. Everyone - from 2 years old to folks in their 80s loved having their photos done for the guest book. Wanda met with us at the venue and helped us work out every detail in advance so we didn't have to worry about any of the details at the reception.

The costuming suggestions and the professionalism provided by Wanda and her staff suited what we wanted to a T!!! She worked out ideas for favors that matched our theme and personalities perfectly!!! We could not ask for better memories from the wedding.

Wanda also provided speciality lighting for us. It was impeccable!! We highly recommend any services that this vendor can provide - and there are many others that I have not even mentioned. Just call Wanda - she is truly one of the most helpful people that you will ever meet!

Anthony & Kristi · Married on 06/22/2013

The photo booth was a big hit at our wedding. Everyone had so much fun with it and we ended up with some great photos.

D · Married on 06/15/2013

Absolutely WONDERFUL!!!!!!! It was tons of fun and the cute pictures made GREAT favors!!!!

Wanda was absolutely helpful in every way!!! Thank you

Aylin · Married on 06/08/2013

Everyone LOVED the photobooth and especially all the unique props! This was definitely a crowd favorite and I am so glad we decided to include this special addition to the wedding. I highly recommend Smiley Face!!!

Kendra · Married on 05/31/2013

The photo booth was so awesome! Everyone loved it so much we actually had to add additional time to it. The staff was amazing, so helpful and a lot of fun! I would highly recommend this company for any event. The staff and the props definitely create the mood of FUN!!

Dixa · Married on 04/13/2013

Great activity for any party. My guesses enjoy the photo booth. One of the best idea for a party.

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 04/05/2013

Stop searching and select this company, they're outstanding! Not only did they provide unique props, but they also provided an "open" photobooth, different from other photobooths! This allows for larger parties to fit in together, perfect for weddings :) Wanda is positive, friendly, and very helpful! I thought the color choices and details icons to choose on the photostrip were overwhelming to choose from, but Wanda jumped right in to help me out in selecting exactly what I wanted! An added bonus, Smileface photobooth posts the photostrips on Facebook for everyone in your party to enjoy. Love it!~
    Looking forward to using them in the future!!

Marguerite · Married on 02/23/2013

We loved the photo booth! I honestly made the wedding I cannot tell you how many people came up to me that night and after the wedding to ask me the name of the company and tell me how wonderful it is! Where else can I get a photo of my ninety year old uncle holding a sign that says I'm sexy and I know it!

Melissa · Married on 02/23/2013

The photo booth was a big hit at my wedding! The staff were great, and the guests had a blast! Also very cool that the guests had a favor they could look back on and remember how much fun they had. Without a doubt, I highly suggest hiring them for a future event. You won't be sorry!

Cecilia · Married on 11/10/2012

Photo booth is a MUST at any reception!!!! My guests had so much fun with this photo booth!!! It was a hit for everyone! It was such a fun party favor! My guests loved it and are still talking about how much fun it was!!! Thank you for making our event so much fun and for helping us leave a great impression on our guests!!!!!

Aida · Married on 09/15/2012

Smiley face photo booth was the highlight of our night. Wanda and her team worked so well with our guests and were patient and kind. All of our guests had so much fun, and the moment the wedding ended we couldn't wait to look at all of the pictures. We have looked at them a couple of times a day and always laugh. What a great memory to have forever. I can show my children one day that their mom and dad were "cool" :) Thank you wanda for being a part of our dreams.

-The only regret I have is not renting her long enough. The minute she left, my guests started leaving too. If you do chose to rent her, do it for the entire 4 hours it is worth every penny.

Erika · Married on 09/09/2012

Wanda was wonderful!!! Everyone loved the photo booth and props! She and dillon were very helpful and patient with our guests. We had several young kids and much older adults that required the extra attention. I'm very glad we had the photo booth at our wedding. The pictures are a treasure we will have forever!!!!!!

Adam · Married on 06/09/2012

Our experience with Smiley Face Photo Booth for our wedding was nothing short of extraordinary. Everyone had a blast in the photo booth, the props were the best I have even seen from a photo booth company, and the staff was excellent.