Smile Event Photography Reviews

62 | Pompano Beach, FL

62 Reviews for Smile Event Photography

Candice · Married on 10/26/2013

We had a great experience with Tom. He was easy going, caught all the action and didn't "take over" the day!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Thanks private user!

Deb · Married on 03/30/2013

Tom, you made me feel like a model! I usually hate pictures of myself, especialky posed pictures, but you put me at ease, you made me feel and look beautiful, and the pictures do not lie :) Everyone in my bridal party looks amazing, the bride-groom shots are beautiful, even the candid shots of all of us are amaxing! Thank you for capturing the excitement of our day :)

Sent on 04/16/2013

Julie · Married on 12/31/2012

Tom did a great job capturing all the important shots and had some good candid ones as well! The disk was delivered to us way quicker than I ever expected.

I would highly recommend Smile Event Photography!

Sent on 01/14/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/28/2012

Tom is your man if you want someone who knows his job, is professional and will not deliver "plastic" pictures. In fact, I will remember him for his fast "slicks", ready to catch spontaneity.
    He's also flexible, and a funny man. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Mandy · Married on 06/30/2012

We are from KY and was looking for an affordable photographer without sacrificing quality for our FL wedding. After speaking with several businesses we just couldn't find our fit. Until we came up on Tom, he was wonderful! Our pictures and slideshow was everything we wanted and more. He did such a wonderful job and had such patience with our chaotic family. If you're on the hunt for a photographer, he's your guy! You won't be disappointed.
    ~ Eric & Mandy

Sent on 02/18/2017

Smile Event Photography's reply:

Thanks guys! Everyone loves your slideshow!

Samuel · Married on 01/05/2018

We were completely Happy having this vendor.

Sent on 01/15/2018

thanks guys...

sandra · Married on 10/07/2017

Tom was great! Very responsive to emails, very accommadating to change in venues for different pictures and very professional. We were completely at ease with Tom on the wedding day... he made it easy. Guests even complimented us on how much fun the photographer was! You wont go wrong.. pictures back before we were! Very reasonably priced!

Thanks Tom for a great day

Sent on 10/19/2017

Smile Event Photography's reply:

Thanks guys! I enjoyed spending a day on the water with you all!

Robert · Married on 07/15/2017

Tom as a real pro. Was with us for two hours and didnt miss a shot. Have many compliments on the photos

Sent on 07/26/2017

Thanks Bob!

Dina · Married on 04/10/2010

Tom did a great job with my pictures. they turned out great. I also had him do a photoslide show. He's a great deal for the price. Only wish, more editing of pictures in photoshop to make them perfect.

Sent on 05/14/2010

Dan · Married on 01/07/2017

Ben & I got married a little over a month ago. We live in Jacksonville, but decided to get married in Ft. Lauderdale even though we didn't know the area and what services were available. Planning our wedding in little less then 4 weeks, we found Tom about 2 weeks before the actual date and after talking about what we wanted over the phone, he was able to schedule the day for us. The day of the wedding, of course, being in Fort Lauderdale, it rained, almost an hour before the outdoor ceremony it was pouring. Tom, in his effort to provide a great event for us, was more than accepting of last minute changes and ideas, and needless to say, even with the downpour, the sun came out and everything went well, including the pictures that Tom took, which were excellent! Tom really came through for us and helped to make what could have been a catastrophe into the best day for us! The quality of his work was on level with his enthusiasm to help make our day special.

Sent on 02/20/2017

Smile Event Photography's reply:

Thanks. My favorite was the shot of the kid flying through the air on his skateboard!

Jenna · Married on 01/25/2015

Tom was really great. I worked with him through all of the planning process long distance and he always responded right away and was very helpful with things that I would not have thought of. I would recommend Tom to anyone

Sent on 02/17/2015

Hillary · Married on 12/29/2012

Tom took beautiful pictures of our wedding and reception last December. He does a tremendous job of capturing the touching moments and raw emotions of the day. He was unobtrusive and very friendly, which helped put this nervous bride at ease. Tom also did a great job making a list of pictures we wanted taken on our wedding day. He made sure he took pictures of everyone at our wedding to make sure they felt special and significant. His pictures are no frills, which was perfect for us. However, if you are looking for fades and pictures that are artsy or retouched in some way, try a different photographer.

Sent on 12/29/2013

Smile Event Photography's reply:

Thanks Hillary! I do a little more retouching now. Always seem to be getting rid of blemishes, bra straps and exit signs!