Smile Event Photography Reviews

60 | Pompano Beach, FL

60 Reviews for Smile Event Photography

Angela Hudson · Getting married on 03/07/2022

Perfect photographer for our Yacht wedding in Fort Lauderdale!

Tom was amazing. The yacht company we used recommend his services for our wedding photos. Tom is fun and bring a great vibe to the event. His photos are amazing and he is very affordable. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Smile Event Photography's reply:

Thanks!! It was a great night and I enjoyed catching all the action for you all. Always fun to shoot weddings on boats!!

Trey Harbison · Getting married on 12/12/2020

Tom weber is fantastic

Approximately 3 hours prior to proposing to my now fiance, her friend who was supposed to take the pictures of the proposal informed me she did not have her camera. In a frantic scramble, I contacted Tom. He was quick to respond and said he could do it. He rolled with the punches of the details of the surprise proposal and really nailed it. The photos are fantastic and everyone cannot stop talking about them.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Smile Event Photography's reply:

Thanks guys! Now I'm ready for the wedding! Wedding Wire says my reply must have 100 characters so here they are....
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 10/10/2020

Engagement Shoot- August 2019

WOW! You need this guy!! Tom was all we expected and more! He is a very kind fellow that is willing to work with you on what you envision! Made my soulmate and I feel very comfortable in front of the camera while having tons of fun! We both really enjoyed the shoot and the photos. =) Thanks Tom!!!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Smile Event Photography's reply:

Thanks guys! Really enjoyed our shoot on the beach! One of my happiest couples ever!! I'm sure I'll be seeing photos from the wedding next year!

Lucy Conenna · Married on 01/01/2020

Tom has photographed our wedding and now again some AMAZING family photos! He’s the best!

I can’t say enough about Tom! He does great work and is easy going. He was perfect for our wedding almost 9 years ago. He was with us ALL day - literally - and he never missed a moment! Now he just came out and photographed our family with some of our out of state relatives. I’m so happy we found him - The Best!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Smile Event Photography's reply:

Wow... can't believe your wedding was so long ago!!! What a fun beach shoot! My favorite!!! Hope to do it again in a year!! Thanks!
  • Bernadette

Bernadette Taylor · Married on 11/11/2019

Amazing experience

Tom was an amazing, captured our day beautifully. We are extremely happy with the quality of his work and his prices are extremely reasonable. We have so many amazing photos to look back on for years to come; thank you Tom!! I would highly recommend him, very easy to work with - you will hardly know he’s there.

Sent on 11/17/2019

Smile Event Photography's reply:

Thanks Bernadette! That was definitely a fun one! A wedding on a boat at sunset in Fort Lauderdale.... excellent!!

Kammi Shaw · Married on 09/15/2019

The most patient, professional & flexible.

My husband and I had the best time working with Tom during our wedding. I was a little concerned having met him in person so close to our wedding but he’s the best, he’s super patient, takes the time to capture the best shots and makes you feel comfortable enough relax or even be silly! We got married around a time where the weather was unstable and even with venue changes and a late bride, Tom was flexible and still produced awesome photos. He’s an extremely knowledgeable and professional photographer! One of the best wedding gifts, we received. 10 out of 10, we recommend!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Smile Event Photography's reply:

Thanks guys! Enjoyed capturing the day for you! And always love working on Miami Beach! You never know what kind of photo opportunities will pop up there!
  • Sibelle

Sibelle · Married on 07/19/2019

Memories Forever

We loved Tom`s work. He made nice pics and eternalized our memory! Thank you so much Tom, you`re the best!!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Smile Event Photography's reply:

Thanks Sibelle! It was great being around such a happy bride... and getting that shot of you coming down the aisle with that TEAR coming down your check! Hope to see you guys again!
  • Victoria

Victoria Vagasy · Married on 07/08/2019

Lifesaver!! Amazing pictures!

Saved my life whenI needed a last minute headshot. Came out PERFECT and were exactly what I needed!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Smile Event Photography's reply:

Thanks Victoria! My lights are always up and ready in my "home studio" for last minute shoots!... Hope to see you again!

Kaitlin · Married on 06/29/2019

Tom was great to work with! He took our engagement photos beachside in Lauderdale by the Sea, FL. He was very friendly, prompt, and efficient. We had our photos the next day and couldn’t be happier with the product! We would highly recommend his services.

Sent on 07/07/2018

Smile Event Photography's reply:

Thanks guys! Maybe I'll do an anniversary event sometime!!
  • Jess

Jess Bota · Married on 06/09/2019

Tom was great!

Tom photographed our wedding on 6/9/19 and the pictures came out fantastic. We were waiting out some bad weather before our ceremony and Tom kept it fun by letting us take some 'funny' photos. He had great shots planned for us on the beach which we loved. We received the photos within days and he even removed some pesky people who were getting in too close during the ceremony so that we had even better shots. The pricing is extremely reasonable and Tom is a true professional. We highly recommend Tom!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Smile Event Photography's reply:

Thanks guys! and I have a feeling we would have gotten some "funny photos" even if it was perfect weather!! Hope to see you all again!

Paula Manczuk-Hannay · Married on 06/01/2019

Great to work with

Tom was great to work with. He was responsive to us, and understood exactly what we were looking for. He captured all the pictures we were hoping for. Most importantly, the photos came out great. Highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Smile Event Photography's reply:

Thanks guys. Thanks for being so easy... and for having three events... all along the water! Hope to see you again!

Linda Mills · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazingly awesome

We had no pre conceived ideas and were absolutely thrilled! Tom was very down to earth, easy to talk to, professional, fun and sensitive to our needs. His pictures started in the bridal room and ended when the reception was over. He diligently made sure everyone was included and asked several times if there was anyone special I wanted a picture of or if anything had been left out. Our guests made many positive comments about him . The pictures are bright , clear, posed and spontaneous and wonderful. We also had the pictures in no time.
    Tom was delightful and that is his personality . We would use him in a heart beat for anything special to us.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Smile Event Photography's reply:

Thanks a lot guys! It was a fun one. And my first wedding where the bride and groom wore Mickey Mouse ears!

Lisa · Married on 01/28/2019

Wedding Lauderdale by the Sea

I coordinated a small destination wedding for my daughter, and found Tom through Wedding Wire. He was great to work with. He was accommodating to our schedule on a short notice, his price was was more than fair, and he came with some great ideas. He delivered the final photos to my daughter within 2 days, and she was extremely happy with the photos as we all were. I would highly recommend Tom, and will definitely would work with him again. Thank you, Tom!!!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Smile Event Photography's reply:

Thanks guys. It was fun catching the action. Hope to see you again.... Wedding Wire says this has to be 100 characters so... I am adding characters..... the joker, batman, lady gaga.......

Diana · Married on 11/10/2018

Weeding Sea Watch Fourt Lauderdale Nov.10 2018

I coordinated my sister’s weeding from Canada and I was very lucky to find Tom. Photography is an important component of such an special event. Tom made himself available to meet the ceremony’s schedule. Tom captured every single moment of my sister’s big day, he really knew how to work the angles and better moments. It is now remarkable to enjoy seeing all those amazing photographic memories. I have to say that Tom is a great photographer. We all were very impressed with his personality, professionalism and service.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Benjamin · Married on 11/10/2018

great photos and great value

Tom was excellent; photos looked great and service was top notch. He did a great job of blending in to the background while also catching all of the pivotal moments. His price is also better than pretty much all of the competition. He gave us all the photos on a USB drive just a week after the wedding. He did only very minimal adjustments (hence the short lead time between event and delivery), but the pictures looked great to begin with; he definitely knows what he is doing as far as lighting and stuff goes. We were expecting this as we had asked him for the raw images without any significant adjustments. I would highly recommend Tom for any event!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Smile Event Photography's reply:

Thanks guys... It was a fun one and the Sea Watch is always a great place to shoot... Maybe I'll shoot an anniversary party for you all some time!

Allison · Married on 09/22/2018

Tom is amazing to work with! Utmost professional, nice and truly captured our daughter’s wedding!!! He was always available for questions before the affair and was extremely organized and creative!!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Smile Event Photography's reply:

Thanks! And I got some great shots for my portfolio!

Marie · Married on 09/08/2018

Tom Weber was an amazing asset to our special day. The photographs were beautiful and the memories they hold will last forever. We cannot thank him enough for being there to capture these moment.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Smile Event Photography's reply:

Thanks! Enjoyed catching the day for you!

kyle · Married on 08/06/2018

Tom was fantastic!!!! He really knew what he was doing!! We were referred to Tom by our officiant and couldn't be happier.
    We came from out of town for our wedding and were not familiar with the area and Tom really pointed us in the right direction. Not only did he tell us a few spots to scout to find our perfect spot before we arrived. He also sent me some interesting facts about the area that he thought I would like. ( I did too. ) Our pictures turned out fantastic and he made sure I had them before I had to leave to come home so I wouldn't have to rely or worry on them getting lost in the mail.
    I don't think I could say enough great things about my experience. Worst part about the entire dealings was the sun wasn't where I would have wanted it in the sky for a few shots. But hey that cant be blamed on Tom can it?

Sent on 08/21/2018

Thanks Guys!!

Bruce · event on: 04/19/2018

Tom is a great photographer- professional and got all the family shots! He arrived early to scope the place out. We love our photos! They look so good!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Thanks guys! Fun party!

Chad · Married on 04/01/2018

Tom is an incredible individual. He was responsive to all our needs, requests, and suggestions. Every step was handled professionally, and with engagement. Consistently, he proved his value, expertise, and did it all with a smile and great attitude. I can't recommend him highly enough!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Smile Event Photography's reply:

Thanks guys! It was fun capturing your day for you!

Ellen · Married on 11/26/2017

We recently had a family beach photo session in Pompano Beach. There were twelve of us, including six children under the age of ten.
    Tom arrived early, worked quickly to avoid melt-downs by the children.
    The photos turned out so well that all three families ordered Christmas photo cards for this year.

Sent on 12/02/2017

Smile Event Photography's reply:

Excellent! The kids were great! Thanks! Let's do it again next time you come down!

Tuty · Married on 10/05/2017

Great service. Very attentive and helpful. Love Tom. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Smile Event Photography's reply:

Thanks! Loved the beach ball wedding!

Joan · Married on 09/30/2017

Smile photography did a great job from the beginning stages of planning to the delivery of pictures. All of our requests for pictures were completed. We were extremely happy to receive our pictures within two days!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Smile Event Photography's reply:

Glad to be a part of the fun day! Thanks!

Dani · Married on 09/16/2017

Smile Event Photography worked with me to create a package that gave me exactly what I needed; nothing less and nothing more! In addition to being very professional, the photographer was able to capture the "essence" of our wedding. No stiff or boring shots, just lots of candid and smiling pictures! Our pictures were available within just a few days!! (Which was amazing because our area had just gone through a hurricane!). I really can't say enough great things about Tom/Smile Event Photography

Sent on 09/26/2017

Smile Event Photography's reply:

Thanks!... glad the generator held out!!

DANA · Married on 07/29/2017

I highly recommend Tom at Smile Event Photography. He did an amazing job with the photographs for my daughter's wedding. Thank you Tom, awesome job!!!!
    Dana L.

Sent on 08/06/2017

Smile Event Photography's reply:

Thanks guys. Fun wedding!