SMGoodrum,PLC Reviews

10 | Holly, MI

10 Reviews for SMGoodrum,PLC

10 SMGoodrum,PLC Reviews

Tonya · Married on 12/14/2013

Rev. Goodrum was amazing to work with both before and during our ceremony. Before the ceremony he took control and directed everyone where they needed to be and when to walk down the aisle. This was very helpful given the fact we did not have a rehearsal. It is very clear why Rev. Goodrum is a recommended minister!

Monica · Married on 10/26/2013

I would highly recommend SMGoodrum. We had an amazing ceremony that turned out beautifully. It was everything that we wanted.

Lynne · Married on 05/18/2013

Stephen was a wonderful officiant! He allowed us to choose from pre-written ceremonies and told us we could mix and match to create the perfect ceremony for us. We didn't have a rehearsal, but I'm almost glad we didn't because I felt like I was hearing the words for the first time (even though we chose the ceremony dialogue). There were a couple of flubs (I messed up repeating what Stephen said), but our guests found it humorous. Stephen added his own little comments throughout the ceremony which was a nice touch too! Thank you!

Stephen was wonderful. We didn't have a rehearsal but everything went perfectly. Stephen is friendly, personable and totally put us at ease before and during the ceremony. Wonderful :)

Lisa · Married on 09/07/2012

Made us feel extremely comfortable and relaxed during our special day! Very easy to talk to and has a great personality! His ability to help us stay relaxed during our first meeting is what confirmed our decision to use him as our officiant.

Stephanie · Married on 08/25/2012

Stephen was great. we had problems with our church and we were strange about going to someone else. He makes you feel at ease and very comfy.

Michelle · Married on 10/22/2011

He put us right at ease at our initial meeting as was very easy to work with throughout the planning process. Everyone loved the ceremony and we're glad that we chose him as our officiant.

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/18/2011

Our officiant canceled at the last minute, and with just two weeks notice Stephen stepped in and I could not of been happier with how he performed our ceremony! He isn't like most officiants who just take your names, plug them into a ceremony they already wrote, and you can make changes if you want - he actually has a detailed questionnaire for the bride and groom that helps him get to know you, and he writes your ceremony based off that. He ran the performance well and had everyone laughing and put any of my worries at ease immediately. He also gave us a very nice booklet of our ceremony - this meant a lot to me since we didn't have a videographer, now I can still remember everything said during the ceremony. He was a bit pricier than some other officiants I looked at, but now that I've seen how much work he puts into each ceremony I know why!

Stephanie · Married on 11/08/2008

Stephen was excellent to work with and he took all of our ridiculous changes to his ceremony in stride. My husband seriously rewrote most of the basic non-religious ceremony, and it turned out perfectly. The rehearsal was quick and he joked with our rowdy group of friends, and he even joined us for dinner! He was a calming presence and extremely professional the entire time. Absolutely no complains whatsoever from this bride. Heck, you can even pay online, that's always a plus in my book.

Elizabeth · Married on 08/11/2012

3.0

SM Goodrum did a great job. He was very flexible when it came to choosing the wording for our ceremony. We were able to put together a ceremony that worked with our interfaith needs.
    The only precaution I'd give is that SM Goodrum was not able to attend our rehearsal which was slightly stressful at the time. (He was booked for another wedding that night). When it came to the ceremony itself, however, he arrived on time and prepared and everything went perfectly!