11 Reviews for Smash Booth, Las Vegas Photo Booth Rentals

Photobooth (3)
CD/DVD of Images (3)
Prints (3)
Props (3)
Social Media Integration (3)
Backdrop(s) (2)
Enclosed Booth (1)

I've been to a lot of weddings, so I can say with confidence that Smash Booth is simply the best! I hired Jason and his team for my Las Vegas destination wedding. We live in Atlanta, but Jason was so helpful, nice, and quick to respond to my emails that planning this part of our destination wedding was easy. I really enjoyed working with Jason to the point where I was excited to meet him at our wedding. I'm so glad that I hired Smash Booth.

Aside from the awesome staff, Smash Booth is superior to other photo booth services for several reasons. First of all, they have so many props, backgrounds, and photo strips to choose from. I even got Jason to make me custom Fast and Furious masks for my husband. They turned out great (sturdy with good print quality), and we now have a permanent souvenir from our wedding. Second, it is really nice that the guests have unlimited prints of their photo strips and that they can instantaneously get their pictures via email or social media. I have been to many weddings where the photobooth does not print the photos and/or share them with guests. (We also got a usb drive with all the pictures and a shareable link with all the photos stored online the day after the wedding. It was fast service!). We really appreciated the quick turnaround as did the guests. The coolest part for us was that Smash Booth provides a photo strip guestbook which allowed our guests to place photo strips and corresponding messages in an album. Even weeks after our wedding, my husband and I flip through the guest book and laugh. It's something that we will enjoy forever. Finally, my parents appreciated how adorable Smash Booth is; we definitely got our money's worth.

I would recommend Jason and Smash Booth to anyone. If we do a vow renewal, it will be in Vegas so that we can use Jason.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Laura, 3/17/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Photobooth
4.2

Jason was willing to work with our timeline and our budget! The guest loved all the props and the social media kiosk. There was a line the whole night and everyone got multiple shots. Also printed out a few pictures of the us with important guest and gave us a little care package with the usb drive with all the photos (loved this)

Profile Picture Brianna, 8/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Photobooth

My guests had so much fun! Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Casey, 7/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

These guys were so fun and professional and easy to work with. Everyone loved it so much and had such a great time. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture emerald, 9/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They surpassed our expectations. They were quick to reply to emails and answer all my questions! All my guests live their props and services! Jason even took some of his own pics at our venue and uploaded them to our hashtag which was a nice touch. Extremely happy with their services!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Highly recommend Smash Booth! They were amazing! Loved the booth with the attendant and all the fun wedding props! We used it for our wedding and it was a huge hit! They also did a custom job for us on the photo strips which turned out great! I would definitely use them again!

Profile Picture User5041716, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I did lots of research to find the best photo booth at a reasonable cost. After narrowing things down and contacting the options, Smash(booth) came out on top. They were very responsive and were patient with all of my questions. I also found that there package included so much more and at a lower rate than other companies. I was lucky enough to book them during a special they were having.

My guests had a blast in the photo booth. They loved the props and how helpful the attendants were. In my package was a memory album which I LOVE. It was so fun to go back and look at all the photos people had taken and the messages they wrote for us. Thanks for being so amazing!

Profile Picture Heidi, 4/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My sister hired them for my wedding and it was such a hit! The girls that worked it were super sweet and nice very professional. The price was such a great deal and it comes with tons of fun props and a great customized logo. I definitely recommend them for your next event!!

Profile Picture User4861660, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies, Photography

Smashbooth was wonderful! Our wedding 2/21/2015 was wonderful party due to the wonderful fun Smashbooth provided for us. We hired a photobooth because we had seen them at other weddings, it was the best purchase we made for the reception. The photostrips were great and personalized just for us, and made great favors for our guest to take home and remember our special day. We keep hearing raving reviews about how much fun they had thanks to Smashbooth. Jason and his team were AMAZING, and we can't rave enough about how happy we are with how things turned out. THANK YOU!!! I HIGHLY reccomend any bride and groom to use Smashbooth.

Profile Picture Samantha, 2/21/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Smash Booth was great! AMAZING value and fun and awesome props for my wedding. Would definitely rent from them again!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Danielle, 10/25/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

If you're looking to have a lame, boring or uneventful party - don't book these guys. However we highly recommend them if you want your guests to have fun and some cool memories.

While photo booths are pretty requisite for weddings nowadays, we are very glad we picked Smash Booth over the rest. The price is right, the product is very professional, and the set up the same.

The booth and props were great, the photos were perfect and several guests told us how much they enjoyed it over other booths they've seen or had at their own wedding.

We had Jason and Jason as our attendants and they were awesome. The Jasons were presentable, in uniform, well spoken, behaved and pleasant to all our guest.

A big thank you to Jason (sans a beard) for making sure to remind my wife and I to make sure we got our own photo in the booth. With everything going on during the wedding and greeting guests we almost forgot and we're glad we didn't.

The photo book and usb they give you at the end are absolutely worth the money. I highly recommend Smash Booth.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/3/14, 5 Reviews