Slow Motion Entertainment Reviews

9 | Levittown, NY

9 Reviews for Slow Motion Entertainment

9 Slow Motion Entertainment Reviews

Lorita · Married on 09/07/2018

We used Slow Motion Entertainment for our 40th high school reunion a few weeks ago at the Coral House. What a blast! They were phenomenal! All of our classmates raved about the photo booth and kept going back on line so they could use all the fun photo props they had available.  Stephan put together for us an amazing highlight video that our class just loved.  I would highly recommend Slow Motion Entertainment again, and again!  Thank you Stephan for helping to make our 40th high school reunion the best one yet!!

Angela · Married on 02/16/2018

An amazing experience! Felt like family! Quality of pictures is insane. Nothing but the best. If i could give 10 stars, i would!

Slow Motion Entertainment 1

Danielle · Married on 12/02/2017

We used Slow Motion for our wedding at East Wind in December. I cannot say enough good things about them. They were professional, on time, and all my guests loved them. People told me they were one of the best more original things we had at the wedding. We absolutely loved it and they had great props. They were quick to give us back the video and the pictures and we were very happy with them. Would absolutely recommend them for any event! So happy we used them and not just a traditional photo booth.

Ariana · Married on 10/06/2017

Slow motion entertainment was absolutely incredible!!! They 100% made our wedding. All of our guests were raving about how amazing it was! Stephan and Jim were the best! We highly recommend them!!!

Mary Ann · Married on 09/15/2017

These guys were absolutely great. What a fun time. Personable and they were absolutely great to work with. Was a pleasure and smart move hiring them. Can't wait until my daughters wedding next year. We will be hiring them again. We love you Slow Motion Entertainment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katherine · Married on 08/10/2017

Stephan, THANK YOU so much for making it such a fun night at our wedding!!! Your video captures all the wonderful moments that we will have forever!!! You and your team are amazing and I can't wait to see you all again for future events!!! Slow Motion Entertainment will become the new craze that everyone will want!! We will forever be grateful!!

Esther · Married on 07/08/2017

I used Slow Motion Entertainment for my daughters Sweet 16 and they were awesome. They aren't your ordinary photo booth. Lots of fun!!! They were on time, friendly and made everyone's experience enjoyable. I would highly recommend them to make your occasion more memorable!

Samantha · Married on 11/26/2016

My wedding was the first gig for Slow Motion Entertainment and all I can say is.. WOW!!! They did an outstanding job! Not only were they easy to work with, but they were extremely professional and knowledgeable. They edited my wedding video super fast and it is phenomenal! All of my guests raved about how much fun the slow motion booth was! We will definitely be using them for events in the future!