Slow Motion Entertainment Reviews

1 User photo

Slow Motion Entertainment 1

Veraliz · Married on 05/17/2019

Unforgettable!

Our wedding was over 3 months ago and people are still talking about the photo booth we had! It was so special and made every moment full of fun and laughter!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Michelle · Married on 05/11/2019

Highly recommend!

This company is amazing! We had such a great time, all our guests wouldn’t stop talking about it! Very unique to anything we had ever seen before! Awesome staff!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Kristina Milinić · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent!

We are SO happy we chose Slow Motion Entertainment! They provided us excellent service, and made sure our wedding day went absolutely perfect. They made sure they got our whole bridal party involved and gave us so many awesome ideas for great videos. A couple of weeks before our wedding we decided we needed their service for a couple more hours and they were more than happy to provide that for us. Thank you so much for everything! Everyone had a blast and still continues to talk about your awesome photo booth!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Lorita · Married on 09/07/2018

We used Slow Motion Entertainment for our 40th high school reunion a few weeks ago at the Coral House. What a blast! They were phenomenal! All of our classmates raved about the photo booth and kept going back on line so they could use all the fun photo props they had available.  Stephan put together for us an amazing highlight video that our class just loved.  I would highly recommend Slow Motion Entertainment again, and again!  Thank you Stephan for helping to make our 40th high school reunion the best one yet!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Dan · Married on 08/10/2018

We used Slow Motion at our wedding a couple weeks ago at the Heritage Club and they were absolutely incredible. Our guests (and my wife and I) could not wait to get in the booth and it was busy the entire night. They had a ton of different props and the employees were so friendly and helpful. People could not stop talking about how much fun they were having in the booth and how cool the slow motion was - it was something they had never seen before! The highlight video that they made for us was amazing...we can’t stop watching it! Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding day so magical.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Angela · Married on 02/16/2018

An amazing experience! Felt like family! Quality of pictures is insane. Nothing but the best. If i could give 10 stars, i would!

Slow Motion Entertainment 2
    Sent on 02/18/2018

Danielle · Married on 12/02/2017

We used Slow Motion for our wedding at East Wind in December. I cannot say enough good things about them. They were professional, on time, and all my guests loved them. People told me they were one of the best more original things we had at the wedding. We absolutely loved it and they had great props. They were quick to give us back the video and the pictures and we were very happy with them. Would absolutely recommend them for any event! So happy we used them and not just a traditional photo booth.

Sent on 01/04/2018

Ariana · Married on 10/06/2017

Slow motion entertainment was absolutely incredible!!! They 100% made our wedding. All of our guests were raving about how amazing it was! Stephan and Jim were the best! We highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Mary Ann · Married on 09/15/2017

These guys were absolutely great. What a fun time. Personable and they were absolutely great to work with. Was a pleasure and smart move hiring them. Can't wait until my daughters wedding next year. We will be hiring them again. We love you Slow Motion Entertainment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Katherine · Married on 08/10/2017

Stephan, THANK YOU so much for making it such a fun night at our wedding!!! Your video captures all the wonderful moments that we will have forever!!! You and your team are amazing and I can't wait to see you all again for future events!!! Slow Motion Entertainment will become the new craze that everyone will want!! We will forever be grateful!!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Esther · Married on 07/08/2017

I used Slow Motion Entertainment for my daughters Sweet 16 and they were awesome. They aren't your ordinary photo booth. Lots of fun!!! They were on time, friendly and made everyone's experience enjoyable. I would highly recommend them to make your occasion more memorable!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Samantha · Married on 11/26/2016

My wedding was the first gig for Slow Motion Entertainment and all I can say is.. WOW!!! They did an outstanding job! Not only were they easy to work with, but they were extremely professional and knowledgeable. They edited my wedding video super fast and it is phenomenal! All of my guests raved about how much fun the slow motion booth was! We will definitely be using them for events in the future!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Stephan · Married on 11/26/2016

Highlight of the wedding

Worth every penny! The slow motion booth got everybody out of their seats, and was the highlight of the wedding!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Kathy · Married on 07/09/2011

Guests had a blast!

I am an event designer and coordinator on Long Island. We recently used Slow Motion Entertainment for a 40th Birthday party. Guests LOVED the booth, they were laughing and having fun with the attendants and props the entire night. Photos for guests to take home, and vidoe/photo library afterward were all fantastic! Highly Recommend!

Sent on 06/28/2019