SLH Events Reviews

1 User photo

• Bailey

Bailey D. · Married on 11/07/2020

Hire Sarah immediately!

Sarah was amazing. If you are looking for a wedding coordinator, she is your gal! Her ideas were fantastic and she is super well connected in the area so she had great recommendations and professional relationships with other vendors. She was amazing as we planned our wedding and then replanned the wedding due to COVID. Ultimately, we had to cancel our November wedding due to COVID, but having Sarah there every step of the way put us at ease. I suggest hiring her for your big day, especially if you are having a destination wedding and not local to the area (like I was). She is incredible and will be an asset to your planning!

Sent on 08/17/2020

Jessica C. · Married on 02/09/2020

Wonderful!

Working with Sarah was one of the best decisions for my wedding day. She was organized, available, and executed everything that needed to get done with ease! I also loved how affordable the services were and yet she held a high standard like the more expensive services. SLH is quality! Highly recommend her services! (:

Sent on 04/07/2020
  • Jenna

Jenna T. · Married on 11/10/2019

Exceptional!

SLH Events with Sarah was the best choice! She is friendly, kind, very responsive, and helpful! She ran my entire rehearsal and wedding with ease and made sure everything was taken care of, going out of her way to fix little issues and make sure I didn't have to worry about anything! She was so easy to get in touch with and responded quickly, even amidst a family emergency. Not to mention her rates are extremely good for the area! She is just a lovely person and I highly recommend her for your events and wedding! You will not be let down!

Sent on 04/05/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca S. · Married on 10/19/2019

Fantastic experience

By far one of the best wedding choices I made was hiring SLH Events. From the beginning Sarah was nothing but easy to work with. She handled everything and made sure I had a stress free day. She was also a huge blessing to my mother and all those mothers of the bride definitely need that!!! You’re making a mistake if you do not hire her!

Sent on 04/15/2020