Sleepy Hollow Inn & Event Center Reviews

118 | Swannanoa, NC

118 Reviews for Sleepy Hollow Inn & Event Center

Dana · Married on 10/14/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Sleepy Hollow Inn. Our wedding was beautiful and little effort was required on our end. Danielle and her team attended to all of the details, allowing us to enjoy our evening. Our day was perfect.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Sleepy Hollow Inn & Event Center's reply:

Thank you Dana and Jeff. Your wedding was beautiful as was your decorations. Loved meeting your families and it was an honor being your photographer. Wish you a wonderful future together. Danrae, Danielle and Staff.

Duane · Married on 09/30/2016

Book it early. It's a beautiful place for a wedding and reception. The owners and staff did a top notch job.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Sleepy Hollow Inn & Event Center's reply:

Thank you Duane and Ann so much . Your wedding was very unique and personal. Loved being a part of it. Wish you both well.

Ann · Married on 09/30/2016

Come see it. It is beautiful and has many options for locations on site which to choose for the ceremony. I chose below the weeping willow tree on a beautiful sunny day with a gentle breeze. It was amazing. The owners were extremely accommodating and fun. There were ideas that we had for the wedding and their comment was, "That sounds great, we have never done that before". They were in great spirits all the time and made the event more pleasurable and memorable than I could have ever imagined. 5 star to the photographer as well, she made me feel beautiful.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Sleepy Hollow Inn & Event Center's reply:

Ann, thank you so much for your kind review. Your wedding was beautiful. Your a super couple. Wish you years of happiness.
    Danrae

Amber · Married on 09/24/2016

Our experience at Sleepy Hollow was no less than perfect! Everything went exactly how it should have and with no stress at all!! Danielle, Danrae, and the rest of the staff were so incredibly helpful and friendly. They literally took care of EVERYTHING for me including flowers, decorations, photography, food, and anything else you can think of. The house that we slept in was beautiful and very well taken care of and kept up with. If I could do this weekend again solely for the experience of everything I would because it was so perfect! It is work every penny you pay for it and I will definitely be suggesting this place to every bride I come in contact with!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Erin · Married on 08/27/2016

I can not say enough about how amazing our wedding day was. I was not at all prepared for what goes into the planning and preparations for my wedding day. Our coordinator was a life saver!! She helped with every little detail and though I'm a procrastinator, she kept me on a schedule. Even better, her services were included in our package! Everything from the moment we arrived at the Inn was more than I could have imagined. Our ceremony officiant was very sweet and made us feel comfortable. The food and cake were both excellent, and our servers were all very friendly. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Sleepy Hollow to anyone- Especially those looking to make great memories at a beautiful facility!

Sent on 09/09/2016

We are currently in the wedding planning process and booked Sleepy Hollow for our upcoming wedding. The first two months of planning have been wonderful and we are excited for our big day to come! We couldn't imagine working with anyone other than Danielle and Danrae.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Christina · Married on 06/25/2016

Danielle, Danrae and Clayton made sure my day was perfect. Everything was beautifully done and I did not have a care in the world. I went with Danielle's recommendation for catering, cake, flowers, entertainment and I could not have dreamt up a more perfect ceremony and reception.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Christy and Josh,
    Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Your wedding was beautiful as are your new blended families. Congratulations and thanks again.
    Danrae, DAnielle, Clayton and Staff @ Sleepy Hollow

Wonderful venue! Our daughter's wedding was beautifully arranged. I can not say enough good things about Danielle (coordinator), and her ability to make things exactly as the couple wishes. The vendors that are used are excellent. The decision to have the wedding here is one of the best we made, the burden of making arrangements for each and every little thing was lifted from us and Danielle's recommendations were perfect. The event center, for the reception, was elegantly decorated and beautiful. The B&B is easily large enough to accommodate all the wedding party with their families. The owners were great, routinely checking to make sure everyone was comfortable and enjoying their stay. This is close enough to Asheville and the Blue Ridge Parkway, that your guests will have many options for things to do while there.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Shelby · Married on 06/18/2016

This is the perfect venue! The first time we visited, we knew that this was the one. The location is beautiful -- tucked away in the mountains, but still close enough to Downtown Asheville that out-of-town guests (and brides/grooms!) can spend some time in the gorgeous town. The package is all-inclusive, so food, cake, and lodging is all included in the overall cost. Best of all, you get Danielle the best wedding coordinator ever. She made everything so so easy and had a lot of great ideas for decorations. The staff was extremely accommodating and super nice. We couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 06/26/2016

Dan · Married on 03/19/2016

Danrae and Danielle were extremely helpful in all of the decisions we made leading up to our wedding. They were very accommodating and even worked with us in creating our own menu for the wedding. I truly believe they would do anything within their power to make sure we had the dream wedding we wanted. Overall, it was a beautiful location, and a fantastic ceremony. The only problem we had was with the flower vendor where they ordered the wrong flowers for the bouquets despite the fact there were overages for the cost of them. I don't know where the money went to, but it wasn't in getting the correct flowers asked for.

Sent on 05/18/2016

Janet · Married on 10/17/2015

Fabulous venue, would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Sleepy Hollow Inn & Event Center's reply:

Janet, Hannah and John's wedding was so beautiful with such personal touches. Thanks for this wonderful review. Love hearing from the parents of the bride and groom.

From the moment we stepped on the property over a year ago checking out the place to the moment we left it after the wedding, we were treated professionally and personally. Each member of the staff at Sleepy Hollow were impeccable at what they do, and took care of everything. It was such a load off knowing everything was taken care of, and made the day so stress free! Each amenity included in our package exceeded expectations, and not one thing left something to be desired, some of which included DJ services, the cake, photos, wedding coordinator, continental breakfast, the Inn rooms, decorations in the house and Event Center, and others. Every detail was beautiful and enjoyable. I would recommend Sleepy Hollow to anyone as affordable and over the top amazing to have a wedding!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Janet · Married on 10/17/2015

This venue was an extraordinary choice. We were so please with all that they offered in the wedding package. A lovely inn with 9 guest rooms, an indoor or ourdoor venue, a lovely reception hall, a wedding planner, DJ, photographer, the reception dinner, a place to hold the rehearsal dinner, and an overall exceptional experience in every way. The wedding was perfect, everyone working together to make it a lifetime of memories. Thank you so very much for all you did to make my daughter's wedding day amazing.

Sent on 10/29/2015

My daughter selected this venue and we were not disappointed. Every detail exceeded our expectations! I would highly recommend the all inclusive package. We were pleased with the accommodations, wedding ceremony, reception, delicious food, great DJ and the wedding photos are spectacular. The Sleepy Hollow team were friendly, caring and completely dedicated to deliver the best of the best in every way.

Sent on 10/29/2015

The Sleepy Hollow Inn and Event Center was so beautiful. Such a perfect mountain wedding location. Danrae and Danielle were great to work with as well as the other staff. Danrae was also our photographer and she did an amazing job even though it was raining the entire time, you would have never knew! My wedding was everything i ever dreamed of and more!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Sleepy Hollow Inn & Event Center's reply:

Hannah or Channing, both your weddings were beautiful regardless of the rain. Thank you so very much for the kind review. I hope you love your photos.

Hannah · Married on 09/26/2015

The first time my husband and I visited this place I just knew it was the one. It's such a beautiful location and the owner and wedding planner are the sweetest people. They bent over backwards to make sure our ceremony and reception was perfect. They have a variety of services and the food catered in was phenomenal! Thank you Danrae and Danielle and the rest of the sleepy hollow family for making our day so so special!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/13/2015

Sleepy Hollow made my wedding day perfect. The grounds are beautifully landscaped, the buildings are well maintained and the staff is very friendly and easy to work with. Their favorite vendors for catering, cake and DJ were awesome. I had a lot of people tell me it was the best wedding food they had ever had and was really delicious. Asheville is beautiful and a lot of my guests vacationed there before and after the wedding. I picked this place because you can rent the Inn for the wedding weekend and have all of your immediate family in one place. No driving between hotels, ceremony and reception because it is all right there. I loved that all you have to do is tell them what you want and they work with the vendors to make sure it happens. They made planning this wedding so much easier. I live 7 hours away in Virginia and the drive was definitely worth it. If you are looking for a turn key wedding venue that provides it all i would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Everything was included and both the wedding coordinator and owner were extremely helpful through every process! The day was perfect, everything went just as planned! I could not be happier!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Sleepy Hollow Inn & Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much for your very kind review. It is much appreciated.

Alisa · Married on 05/16/2015

Our wedding couldn't have gone any better thanks to Sleepy Hollow Inn & Event Center! Danielle was the perfect coordinator throughout the entire process, keeping the planning and the big day stress-free. Danrae was an amazing host as well as photographer! The food was delicious, and all the recommended vendors were great including the florist, the DJ, and the officiant. We loved having the package deal including staying at the Inn with our closest friends, it was well worth the money and the entire property is lovely. We received so many compliments from our guests about our wedding and we have everyone at Sleepy Hollow to thank!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Sleepy Hollow Inn & Event Center's reply:

Alisa and Travis, thank you for your very nice review and rating. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and it was a pleasure meeting your family and friends.

Danrae, Clayton, Danielle, Amy and Staff @ Sleepy Hollow

Amber-Rae · Married on 04/11/2015

We had a family elopement and all through the planning process she and Danielle were amazing! I had decided to change a few details towards the last minute and they were able to do it without any problems. The site is beautiful in the springtime and so many options for pictures on and around the event location.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Sleepy Hollow Inn & Event Center's reply:

Amber Rae, thank you for your very kind review. You were both stunning and such fun to photograph. Wish you a very happy future.

Jesse · Married on 04/01/2015

The staff were incredibly helpful and the inn and grounds were stunning. We couldn't have asked for a better place to get married. Simply perfect.

Sent on 05/28/2015

Jennifer · Married on 03/28/2015

Awesome venue, friendly staff, comfortable stay for guest and such a fun DJ that got everyone dancing!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Thomas · Married on 11/15/2014

It was truly a pleasure to work with everyone at Sleepy Hollow. The entire staff was professional, welcoming and gracious. We followed their recommendations for everyone form catering to the DJ, and every single person went above and beyond the call of duty to help make our wedding wonderful. I would especially like to thank Danielle, who, after our original officiant had to pull out due to a family emergency, stepped up and offered to marry us herself.

I have already recommended Sleepy Hollow to several of my coworkers and friends, and will continue to do so.

These folks are the best.

Sent on 12/15/2014

It was a beautiful location for an outdoor wedding.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Sleepy Hollow Inn & Event Center's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind review. Wish you the best!

Shawn · Married on 10/04/2014

All of the reviews that you read singing Sleepy Hollow's praises are true! Our wedding went off without a hitch. Planning was made easy by the wedding planner and everything turned out great. The staff was great. I am glad we picked Sleepy Hollow to be our wedding destination and I would not have changed anything about our big day.
    Thank you to everyone who made our big day great!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Sleepy Hollow Inn & Event Center's reply:

Laura and Shawn , thank you so much for very kind review. It so very appreciated. Your wedding was beautiful and your family so nice and friendly. We wish you the very best future together and "Thanks Again"