Slate Floral Reviews

Slate Floral 6
Slate Floral 7

Katherine · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful Flowers & Wonderful, Talented Owners

The owners of Slate Floral, Brian & Mallory, are so kind, so easy to work with, and SO talented. The florals & design at our Brooklyn wedding were beautiful and exactly what we wanted (and so much more!!). We heard many compliments from our guests about how beautiful, unique and cohesive everything looked.

Prior to the wedding, Brian & Mallory met with us multiple times throughout the process. They put together a beautiful and very professional design deck to show how everything would work together day of (including flowers, linens, table numbers, etc.).

Before we found Brian, we were ready to give up on flowers since the quotes we were getting back were SO HIGH... but they worked with our budget and really did an incredible job.

We are excited to see Slate Floral grow and become even more popular in years to come.

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Slate Floral 8
    Slate Floral 9
    Slate Floral 10
    Slate Floral 11
    Slate Floral 12

Lindsey · Married on 04/06/2019

Exactly what I was looking for!

Brian was great to work with. I knew what I wanted but wasn't able to completely articulate it. Brian put together 2 rounds of very thorough proposals which allowed me to add comments and suggest modifications. As a result, my flowers turned out exactly as I wanted. Thank you Brian and Slate Floral!!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2017

I loved working with Brian! He was extremely helpful and went out of his way to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. I showed them pictures of ideas I liked and they brought them to life. The Slate staff is extremely talented and I would highly recommend them. Amazing flowers for the most amazing day!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Tara · Married on 01/14/2017

Brian handled all of the floral arrangements for my wedding, from bouquets, to centerpieces, to the ceremony and cocktail hour and I could not have been happier with how everything turned out. Not just with their incredible talent when it comes to floral design, but with the excellent service and attentiveness. They brought my vision to life perfectly!!! Even better than I had ever imagined. So many guests at my wedding commented on how beautiful all the flowers were. I highly recommend Slate Floral. Thank you!

Sent on 07/12/2018
    Slate Floral 13
    Slate Floral 14
    Slate Floral 15
    Slate Floral 16
    Slate Floral 17

Jillian · Married on 04/30/2016

I can't say enough amazing things! Brian and his team were amazing with answering any and all questions leading up to the big day, superb quality and creativity, and of course making our reception room look absolutely STUNNING! The bouquets, the chuppah for the ceremony, the candles down the aisle, the table arrangements and all the little details in between! We did mostly low floral arrangements with candles on every table and I swear at one point during the night I thought the room was actually glowing! Everyone's hard work was appreciated, all of our family and friends didn't stop complimenting the room and It was a day we'll never forget!

Sent on 07/08/2018