SkyView Golf Club Reviews

SkyView Golf Club 5
SkyView Golf Club 6
SkyView Golf Club 7

Samantha · Married on 10/01/2016

My husband and I were married at Skyview Golf Club October 1st, 2016. Despite some light rain and clouds, we were able to have the outdoor ceremony I've always dreamed of, overlooking the amazing views Skyview has to offer. Michele and her staff were PHENOMENAL and made sure our evening was nothing short of perfect. Our cocktail hour/dinner/dessert were all spectacular! The food was amazing and along with our own decor, the detail put into the entire venue really made it all the more special. Every single one of our guests genuinely enjoyed themselves and the dance floor was packed all evening! We still have guests telling us weeks later what a fantastic time they had. A huge thank you again to Michele for helping make our day so memorable, we can't thank you enough! If you're looking for a beautiful venue for your wedding day definitely check this place out! We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!

Sent on 11/04/2016

kristen · Married on 09/24/2016

My husband and I got married at SkyView Golf Club at the end of September 2016. We could not have been any happier with how our day turned out. Rafael and Michelle are THE best! The way they run the venue is amazing. I have to say everything was perfect on our special day. I did not feel the usual stress on our wedding day, because I could rely on Michelle for everything (even helping me pin up my dress)! Michelle was very quick and thorough in her responses, which made planning for the wedding that much easier. She was ALWAYS professional and sweet to work with. The venue itself is also amazing! Our guests were so pleased with the beautiful views, peaceful surroundings, and fantastic food! We would recommend SkyView Golf Club to everyone/anyone we know!! We cannot wait to plan our next event at the beautiful SkyView!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Michele · Married on 09/23/2016

Skyview was the perfect venue for our wedding. The scenery alone is beautiful. The food is excellent, my guests raved about it. The owners Rafael and Michele are very attentive and make sure the day is perfect. This is not a "wedding factory". The venue does 1 event a day, so the entire staff is focused on your event only. The venue is elegantly decorated and the views are breathtaking.

Sent on 10/01/2016
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 09/17/2016

Skyview is a hidden wedding gem in NJ. For how beautiful and affordable it was for us, and how much you get when you choose them as your venue, it felt too good to be true. I did not want a typical banquet hall with no windows and no view. We walked into Skyview and immediately fell in love. The view is stunning - PLENTY of amazing photo op spots. There are 3 different areas - ceremony, cocktail and reception areas, all beautiful and offering their own sweet ambiance. The food was outstanding - from the cocktail hour selections to the extra dessert bar we added on, our guests loved the food and raved about how great of a time they had.
    Truly beautiful venue - the christmas lights and crystal chandeliers in the ballroom added a perfect touch, and the view of the mountains from the ceremony and cocktail hour cant be beat -- amazing..
    Great staff - Michelle helped us from day 1 all through to our big day, very responsive - the crew there, from the employees working the golf desk when we arrived in the morning (we were given the bridal suite to get ready in and the venue is basically yours for the day!) to the bartenders and servers at night, were SO polite and friendly and helpful. They set up the centerpieces and decor for us which was great!
    Our day went off without a hitch thanks to all of their help and dedication, and it all felt so much more like a dream thanks to this lovely place. Thank you Skyview for hosting and making our day so memorable.

Sent on 09/25/2016

Shane · Married on 09/16/2016

There are not enough stars to give to this amazing venue. Michelle and her husband made us feel like we were old friends. 2 years of my crazy bride emails at 1 am -- I always got prompt responses and HONESTY!! I can't thank them enough. Their staff is so friendly and helpful. People keep calling us to rave about the food and how unique the venue was. Michelle reminded me to eat and drink the night of ( which yes it is easy to forget) and had me everywhere on time !!! I am sad it is over ...

Sent on 09/27/2016

Rebecca · Married on 08/27/2016

There is no better place to get married than Skyview Golf Club! I was sold the second I saw the stunning mountain views! In addition, the staff was amazing to work with and extremely helpful from the very beginning. Our wedding day went without a glitch - the set up was exactly how I had pictured it, the food was amazing, the entire staff were friendly and helpful! Skyview is simply the perfect venue!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Cheryl · Married on 07/15/2016

My husband and I booked with this gem, Skyview Golf Club, after seeing about 15 venues in the Northern, NJ area - mostly Morris, Sussex and Essex County. We had even looked at the others in Sparta and we felt the beauty of the venue, the offerings and price could not be beat and I'm happy to say we still felt that way on our Wedding day.

The venue is beautiful and you can't get views like that anywhere which also make for fantastic photos. (We used Anthony Ziccardi Studios)

The food was delicious and cocktail hour had so much to offer. We did not add any additional food to the package and there was still plenty of food options and food leftover.

Michelle, the Maitre D, is wonderful. She is very quick to respond via email or phone any time of day and answer all questions. We had a lot of issues towards the end with head count and she was very helpful. They set up everything for us the day of, even our giant Jenga and corn hole games.

All of my guests have told us what a wonderful time they had and how beautiful it was.

I highly recommend this place to anyone. I feel it's a hidden gem in Jersey, but won't be much longer!

Thank you Skyview for a wonderful experience.

Sent on 08/22/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/11/2016

My husband and I fell in love with this venue from the first time we saw it. The outdoor ceremony and cocktail patio space were perfect for what we had envisioned for our June wedding and we had a stunning view of the sunset from the ballroom and outdoor patio space. The grounds and views at SkyView are breathtaking which made our photos come out beautiful! Since the golf course is so large there are so many neat areas to take amazing photos, including a barn and log cabin! Michelle and Rafael were great to work with and their staff is equally as amazing! From the very beginning they were professional, polite, and helpful. Whenever we had a question Michelle was quick to respond with an answer. Everything we had wanted on our wedding day was brought to life by Michelle and Rafael, including all the small details we had mentioned. Our guests continue to rave how it was the best wedding they have been too. From the food to the breathtaking views and the beauty and simplicity of the venue we are so happy we decided to have our special day at SkyView! I cannot thank Michelle and Rafael enough for going above and beyond to make our dream day come true. I highly recommend SkyView!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/04/2016

SkyView was the second venue we looked at after we got engaged. Immediately we fell in love. Michelle and Rafael were great to work with. They were always helpful and so quick to respond any time we had questions. The views of the golf course are stunning and food is amazing. Everyone who attended the wedding had nothing but awesome things to say! I would highly recommend SkyView to any bride and groom looking to have a very memorable wedding experience! I wish we could do it all over again! :)

Sent on 06/27/2016

Jenn · Married on 05/07/2016

Skyview gave use the BEST night of our lives! The minute I walked into the venue the evening of my wedding I was overwhelmed by the details and beauty of the venue. Everything was AMAZING from the first time we visited until the day after when we picked up everything that we left the night of our wedding! Everyone who attended our wedding was in awe of the service and professionalism of the staff and the beauty of the venue. Our family and friends are still talking about how wonderful the food and service was! I cannot thank Michelle enough for all she did in helping plan the most wonderful day of our lives. The night of the wedding Michelle and the team were there for anything that needed to be done and made sure the entire event went smoothly. The entire team at the Skyview made our wedding night INCREDIBLE and I cannot thank them enough! I felt like a princess from the minute that I stepped into Skyview, and that my husband and I were the most important people in the room. If you are looking for an amazing venue with outstanding food, service and personalized attention, look no further as SKyview will meet all your wishes!

Sent on 06/10/2016

We had such a wonderful wedding reception at Sky View! The venue is beautiful and Michelle was a pleasure to work with. Both the patio and the ballroom looked beautiful and the food was amazing. We could not believe how reasonably priced they were and what a value we got. We were thrilled with our choice and could not have imagined a better time.

Sent on 06/16/2016

Marybeth · Married on 10/10/2015

I really don't know where to start. Skyview is incredible, this venue was a dream come true for me. Everyone was raving about the food, and how gorgeous the grounds were. Michelle and staff are incredible to work with. I have never dealt with nicer people before. Michelle was there for me through my planning, and beside me during the wedding making sure everything went smoothly, even helped me walk down the stairs as I was about to pass out before walking down the aisle haha!!! Skyview went above and beyond my expectations, couples kept telling us how amazing our maître d' was (even though we already knew that ) but they kept saying they wish there's was that hard working when they got married, the difference is, the staff at Skyview genuinely cares. Not only is the food amazing, but the bridal suite is huge and spacious, and its yours for the entire day! We even hosted our rehearsal dinner at Skyview, which was held in their Pub Room, which was gorgeous, and very easy if you are hosting your wedding there to have the rehearsal all in one place!! I had not one worry in the world hosting my wedding at Skyview. We miss the staff so much that we will for sure be back for other events!!!!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Karen · Married on 09/26/2015

When my (now) husband visited Sky View, we knew immediately that is was our venue! The setting is spectacular, Michelle was helpful about everything (and we had lots of questions). Our guests RAVED about the food (we did the Grand Cocktail Menu), the gorgeous views! We were lucky enough to have PERFECT weather for our ceremony at the gazebo and enjoy all of the food on the patio area (with is covered in case of bad weather). Michelle kept everything running smoothly and on schedule the day of the wedding, and we had nothing to worry about.
    I recommend Sky View to everyone!!
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Sky View!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Santiago · Married on 09/19/2015

The venue itself is beautiful and provided such great scenery for our photos. The inside is also very nice along with the outside part they use for cocktail hour. The food was very good too. We got a lot of good feedback regarding the food. Overall it was a great place to have a reception.

Sent on 11/15/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/12/2015

Couldn't have asked for anything more on my wedding day. Skyview and there staff are absolutely amazing and I've had nothing but rave reviews from my guests.

Sent on 08/16/2015

Meghan · Married on 06/27/2015

My new husband and I can't say enough good things about SkyView Golf Club. We choose this venue for its beauty and flexibility, great catering and incredible maître d, Michelle Flores Payano. We did not hire a wedding planner, but Michelle simultaneously played the role of venue manager and day-of coordinator. She is truly one of the greatest assets among SkyView's many. From signature cocktails to our desired decor, Michelle and her partner Rafael were quick to say "yes" and accommodate our ideas.

The golf course location is obviously gorgeous--we were charmed by the mountain views and beautiful rolling green hills. The tented patio and intimate ballroom are classic and elegant. We were married in June, but I can see how this would be an ideal location in spring and fall too.

We had hoped to have our wedding ceremony outdoors by the beautiful gazebo, so naturally we were disappointed when it POURED relentlessly all day. Still, Michelle arranged for the next best thing; our ceremony took place under the tented patio which is open to the green. It was dramatic and romantic, truly the next best thing to actually being outside. When the ceremony was over, her staff instantly swooped in, transforming the space into cocktail party mode.

Also, compliments to chef Luis Colio, whose cuisine is as delicious as it is varied. The cocktail spread was incredible and we loved our sit-down dinner as well. We met Luis several times when visiting the venue, and the whole SkyView staff was warm and family-like.

We had 132 people at our wedding, and we felt very comfortable in the space. I understand the ballroom can also accommodate larger weddings. I can only speak to our experience, but it felt more than large enough for us.

We feel like we found a hidden gem in SkyView. While less well-known than some of the area's other wedding venues, we think it's only a matter of time before word gets out about how wonderful this place truly is!

Sent on 07/04/2015

Amanda · Married on 08/23/2014

Our wedding was exactly as we imagined. Private, intimate, and beautif. The grounds are breathtaking and the service and prices are unbeatable. My guests are still raving that it was the best wedding they've been too. Exactly what we were looking for. Classy and elegant without being over the top. Perfect venue for someone looking for an outdoor wedding with the comforts of an indoor wedding.

Sent on 02/13/2015

Christina · Married on 05/31/2014

Skyview was maybe the 2nd venue that we looked at, and once we saw Skyview, we knew that was the location for us. The wedding coordinator Michelle is amazingly helpful and walks you through the whole process from start to finish. If you are looking for something different, Skyview is it. The outdoor patio is almost as large as the interior ballroom and both are just spectacular. The spread of food for the wedding was incredible and everything was amazing. I would highly recommend this hidden gem to all of my friends. Oh and the views on the golf course make for breathtaking photos 

Sent on 06/13/2014

Serenella · Married on 08/24/2013

Skyview and especially Michelle were amazing. Their pricing is really great for the value and all that you get for the day. We had gorgeous pictures as we had access to everything on their grounds. The Cocktail hour was outside under the canopy and the food was great. The reception room was perfect, everything was exactly how we envisioned it. I had to leave all my centerpiece details the week of and I was nervous up till I talked to Michelle, she knew exactly what I wanted and nothing was out of place. The food was great, not wedding food...real food. The potatoes shaped into mushrooms was fun but the food was so good I'd order it out at dinner if they did dinner. I also never had to 'want' anything the whole night...my water glass was always full and someone was right there to get me a drink.

Sent on 09/19/2013

Marianne · Married on 05/26/2013

We recently had our daughter’s wedding at Skyview Golf Club in Sparta, NJ on 5/26/13. We found Skyview to be an outstanding venue. The facility offered a variety of picturesque locations for photography and options for the wedding service itself, as well as the cocktail hour and reception – regardless of weather conditions. We ended up being able to have the ceremony outside in a location offering fabulous views, but were unable to have the cocktail hour outside as originally planned, due to excessively windy conditions. The cocktail hour and reception were held indoors and it worked out fine. The Skyview staff showed their ability to quickly adapt to changing circumstances. The facility offers an elegant atmosphere, which is enhanced by the spectacular views that can be seen through the wall of windows in the facility’s banquet room. The pricing was very competitive and the food was very well received by our guests. The presentation of the food (we did a buffet style) was very attractive and inviting. There was plenty of food for our guests. We also opted to contract for the viennes dessert table buffet, which was a big hit with our guests. It was served on the patio area, which offered a great opportunity for our guests to take a break from dancing and filter outside to enjoy the evening air, while still being sheltered by the facility’s canopy over the patio area. Michelle, Skyview’s wedding planner, was very accommodating and was available throughout the day of the wedding to help with whatever came up or was needed. We all had a fabulous day and have only great memories of our daughter’s wedding day.

Marianne

Sent on 07/01/2013

Dawn · Married on 10/19/2012

Michelle and staff were the best, they helped us with everything we needed for our wedding. We were very happy with every part of our wedding, we can truely say we did not have one bad experience, we recommend SkyView to everyone. The food and views are AMAZING!

Sent on 02/12/2015

Kristi · Married on 10/23/2010

Amazing venue, experience, pictures, food, and SUPER courtesy and professional staff! Very highly recommended. Incredible value!!

Sent on 11/17/2010

Lauren · Married on 08/02/2018

Skyview was everything we had hoped for for our wedding! When we booked, we were shown plans for the future renovation. The results exceeded our expectations! Everything was absolutely beautiful. Our guests raved about the food, especially the cocktail hour! Rafael was extremely helpful throughout the whole process. The night of our wedding, Rafael, Michelle and Jenn did everything to make sure we were relaxed, eating, and having a great time. We didn't have to worry about a thing. I would highly recommend Skyview!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Chelsea · Married on 05/27/2018

I'm so thrilled we decided on Skyview for our wedding. Me and my husband are both from New Jersey but currently live in Minnesota. We wanted a NJ wedding and it was very important for us to have a venue that assisted with most of the details of planning since we don't live locally. Skyview offered a fantastic package that offered just what we wanted, a beautiful ceremony space, amazing selection of food, great staff, and a customizable experience. Our guys all had a fantastic time and felt right at home celebrating with us. I would highly recommend Skyview!

Sent on 06/09/2018
    SkyView Golf Club 8
    SkyView Golf Club 9

kelly · Married on 08/06/2016

WOW! I admit I usually don't write reviews (terrible, I know), but the team at SkyView did such an over-the-top incredible job at my August 6th wedding, that I had to write a review for future brides. From the minute I walked into SkyView I loved the open airy feel and that view of the mountains (my guests from out of state STILL don't believe they were in NJ). Meeting with Michelle made me feel confident that the team at SkyView was hearing what we wanted and paying attention to the details. The day of the wedding everything was set up exactly the way I wanted it, and it looked wonderful! The level of service was absolutely great--and my husband came from the restaurant industry and is picky. The food was fantastic- we had the Greek station and it was the hit of the night! Everyone is still talking about the cocktail hour and the Chateaubriand. The value you get at SkyView is incomparable in terms of the menu and the service. Even the selection of included wedding cakes was top notch. SkyView is a hidden gem!!

Sent on 08/31/2016