SkyView Golf Club Reviews

SkyView Golf Club 5
SkyView Golf Club 6
SkyView Golf Club 7

melissa · Married on 10/07/2017

We got married here on April 28, 2017 and could not have been more please with how the day went! We fell in love with the venue the second we walked on the property and knew this was where we wanted to get married. Michelle was so helpful and flexible throughout the entire process; you couldn't ask for a better maitre d! Our guests had the BEST time! Everyone raved about the food, the views, the reception hall, the terrace, the staff .. EVERYTHING! (Even the one guest who said they roll their eyes at least 5 times at weddings said this was the best wedding they have ever been too! And with no eye rolling!) Michelle made the night go super smooth and was always there if you needed anything like food or a drink to make sure you weren't missing out on anything! She even sent us home with extra desserts that we didn't have time to eat. Her and Rafael also helped us out with getting a golf cart after they were locked up for the night so that we could drive over to get some twilight shots at the silos which we really appreciate because we got some awesome pictures out of that! I could go on and on about how perfect the day was and how much we appreciate what the staff did for us! If you're looking for a venue.. this is the spot.

Sent on 06/01/2017

Kiersten · Married on 10/07/2017

SkyView is an absolutely amazing venue! They are constantly renovating and updating their venue and it absolutely pays off. The newly renovated Bridal Suite was perfect for myself and all of my girls to get ready and provided a beautiful space for my photographer to get some amazing shots of us before the wedding. My guests told me many many times throughout the night how beautiful the grounds were, how amazing the food was, and what an overall amazing wedding it was. Michelle and Raphael are great at what they do! They did a great job of setting things up the way I wanted them and checked on my Husband and I throughout the night. Michelle even made us a plate of our cocktail hour food to make sure that we were able to enjoy what we had picked out. I am so extremely happy with how my wedding day turned out!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Stacey · Married on 10/07/2017

From the moment we first visited SkyView, we knew it was going to be the perfect venue for us. We had booked over two years in advance, and during that time Rafael always quickly answered any questions we may have had, and was super easy to work with to coordinate details for our wedding day. The day of our wedding went absolutely flawless and the entire staff at SkyView was incredible. We received so many compliments on the venue, the food, and the staff. We were able to get the most amazing wedding photos because of how beautiful the scenery and the grounds are. If you want a truly spectacular wedding day, SkyView is the venue for you.

Sent on 11/12/2017
    SkyView Golf Club 8
    SkyView Golf Club 9

Erika · Married on 10/06/2017

Our wedding at Skyview was wonderful! The ceremony area outside is gorgeous and overlooks a beautiful view. The day of went very smoothly and was run very efficiently by the staff. We chose the buffet option which was a great value. Michelle always got back to me quickly when I had questions and helped make certain requested changes that we had possible. The only negative to mention is that you have to pay extra to have a rehersal if you do it the day before the wedding. It would be nice if this was included given how much you are already paying to have the wedding there. Overall though, the wedding turned out awesome and all of our guests had a great time :).

Sent on 11/14/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/01/2017

We had such an amazing wedding at Skyview! I’m originally from New Jersey but live in Colorado now. I knew I wanted to get married back home but really wanted a place that had a lot of natural beauty, which is hard to find in New Jersey. When we first came out for a tour, I knew Skyview was perfect. The mountains and all the rustic touches made it stand out from every other venue we looked at.

From the very beginning, Rafael and Michelle were amazing and make a great team! We worked mostly with Rafael in person whose laid back and friendly personality always made me feel at ease but Michelle answered most of my emails and was always so sweet and super responsive.

On the day of the wedding, they really took care of everything. They helped set up all the little things we brought with us (guest book, seating chart, sparklers, etc…) so it was really nice not having to worry about that as the day flew by for us. They got us set-up for the ceremony and during the reception they would check in and let us know when they needed us for anything, like cutting the cake, but other than that they handled everything behind the scenes so we could finally relax and enjoy the reception.

I would definitely recommend Skyview to all future brides. Thanks so much, Rafael and Michelle!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Darya · Married on 09/30/2017

We got married 9/30/17. From the moment we arrived to SkyView Golf Club, we knew this was the place for us. Michelle was so attentative to us and was quick to reply to all of my emails. My guests all had such a good time and wouldn’t stop talking about the food. It rained for a good portion of the morning but Michelle and her team assured me the ceremony would still take outside just like I wanted. They really outdid themselves and I couldn’t be happier! Thank you Michelle and SkyView for making our day so special!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Katie · Married on 09/23/2017

Our wedding day was truly perfect! As soon as you enter the well landscaped venue, you see the wonderful views that SkyView offers. We had our florist add flowers to the gazebo that we stand in front of during the wedding ceremony, but honestly we probably didn't even did it because the views itself are enough. Michelle was great throughout our planing process and always answered our emails in a timely matter. Both Michelle and Rafael were awesome on our big day and constantly made sure our guests and ourselves were taken care of. My friends and family complimented the venue, the food, and the overall good feeling that was present at our wedding. We are still hearing from guests that attended saying that everything was wonderful. We would recommend this venue in a heartbeat. Thanks again for the best day of our lives!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Barbara · Married on 09/09/2017

Skyview was amazing! From the very beginning michelle was so attentive and responsive to all of our questions and worries as about to be newly weds. The staff was great and the service was excellent. While we didn't get to eat as much as we wanted (pictures!) the food we did have was amazing and our guests were raving all night! We could not have been happier with our overall experience and will definitely be recommending skyview to future couples.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Martyna · Married on 09/08/2017

We are so happy we chose SkyView as our wedding venue! The venue was absolutely perfect! The views are gorgeous...the mountains are the perfect backdrop for the ceremony! There are numerous photo spots -- the 4th hole, the cabin, and the barn/silos. And they give you a golf cart so you can get to each spot more easily/quickly. The service was phenomenal! Michelle, Rafael, and their staff were beyond amazing. I honestly didn't have to worry about anything the whole night - they made sure everything was perfect. All of our guests were raving about the food - the cocktail hour had SO MUCH food and the dinner was excellent. Everyone LOVED it. I would highly recommend SkyView to anyone who is looking for a wedding venue. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Erin · Married on 09/03/2017

Not only is Skyview a beautiful place inside and out for a wedding the staff was amazing! They were so on point and so easy to work with! It was raining on and off all day but they were prepared and waited to make the call as to where the ceremony would be held. In the end we got to have our outdoor ceremony and it was perfect! The food was great and there was plenty of it! I would highly recommend Skyview to anyone looking for a venue for their wedding.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Dave · Married on 09/03/2017

Great place! Staff is great, food is great, venue is top notch!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Ralph and Britt · Married on 08/26/2017

Having our wedding at Skyview was a great experience and we were so happy with our decision! Our guests could not stop raving about the food and the view and the overall feel of the setting. It was honestly perfect. Michelle and Ralph were certainly a huge part of the perfection on our most important day! We didn't know what to do with so many aspects of the wedding and they guided us through every single step!

The day of was beyond perfect and stress free. They had everything handled for us and we were really able to be in the moment throughout the day. If you're considering getting married at Skyivew...do it!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Dana · Married on 08/05/2017

Skyview gave us the wedding of our dreams. Everything was organized and went perfectly and Michelle was there to answer my countless emails with questions throughout the whole process. The food was delicious, the scenery was even better, as was the service. If I had to do it all over again I would do the exact same thing. Thanks for everything Michelle!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Christopher · Married on 08/05/2017

The day was perfect, food great, views amazing staff helpful

Sent on 08/17/2017

Rosemarie · Married on 07/29/2017

Our wedding was perfect thanks to Michelle and everyone at the Skyview Golf Club. From the very moment my husband and I met with Michelle we knew we had found our place and the people we wanted to work with. She genuinely cared about our wedding and wanted it to be perfect for us (which it was). Everything about the venue was easy thanks to her help. She kept us on a timeline, with gentle reminders about things being due and was always willing to answer questions I had. When the weather forecast predicted rain on our wedding day, Michelle had a plan B ready to go! Luckily, we didn't need a plan B, but she was ready if we did! On the day of the wedding, everything was perfect. I keep using that word because it really was...Skyview saw our vision and made it happen. My guests fell in love with the location. The ceremony site was breath taking. The cocktail hour display was wonderful and plentiful. No one went home hungry or dissatisfied! We wanted one cocktail hour station to reflect our love of the NY Giants, so we brought in some decorations and Michelle and her staff put it all together. Dinner was delicious with generous portions and our dessert table was beyond words incredible. Like I said, our guests did not go home hungry! Thank you to everyone at Skyview for a perfect day to start our marriage..truly the best decision we made in regards to a wedding was picking this venue. It was a perfect start to our marriage.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2017

I got married at SkyView almost 2 weeks ago (7/15/17) and I wish so badly I could go back to that night! The venue is absolutely beautiful and the views are phenomenal!! In addition to that, the food and service was incredible! I have not heard ONE bad thing about that day from any of our guests! To top it all off, Michelle and Rafael were absolutely fantastic! They were SO flexible to work with and any time I had a question or concern, Michelle was so quick to respond! They were hands down fantastic!! I recommend SkyView to anyone looking for the perfect place to get married!!! A++++++++++++++

Sent on 07/27/2017

Don · Married on 07/08/2017

Truly wonderful experience. A beautiful intimate venue.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Meghan · Married on 07/08/2017

The experience from the moment we decided to choose Skyview to the day of our wedding, they have bent over backwards to help maintain our theme of low stress and fun. They were so accommodating and always made sure we were well taken care of.
    Not to mention we enjoyed the most beautiful view and the best food that all of our guests could not stop raving about!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Lindsay · Married on 07/01/2017

BEST DAY EVER!!!!! From the beautiful venue to the wonderful staff, my wedding was perfect. I fell in love with SkyView the moment I arrived. The views are breathtaking and the ballroom is beautiful. SkyView offers so many places to take photos, I had a difficult time choosing where to go.

From the very beginning Rafael and Michelle were always helping me along the way. Any questions I had, from food to an idea I wanted to execute, they answered right away and guided me. They are the perfect team. On my wedding day, they helped me have my perfect wedding. Any hiccups during the day, they were able to handle and address to me to not worry me. With rain approaching, Rafael and Michelle worked their magic to allow me to have my ceremony outside. Thankfully, the rain didn't come until cocktail hour. With the awning above the terrace, my guests were able to stay dry during cocktail hour.

All of my guests had a great time. They all said the view was amazing and the food was delicious. My husband and I had the time of our lives. I wish I could do it all over again.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Natasha · Married on 06/08/2017

Absolutely fabulous experience with Michelle and her team at SkyView! They were attentive, flexible, accommodating and super easy to work with!! Everyone made our reception the best day ever!! All our guests were raving about it!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Jenna · Married on 05/19/2017

My husband and I had our wedding at Skyview last weekend and it was the best night of our lives!! It was the second venue we looked at after we got engaged and we immediately knew our search was over. The scenery alone is breathtaking, but when you add in the awesome service, amazing food, and gorgeous interior, it truly is the perfect venue for your special day. On the day of our wedding, everything from getting ready in the bridal suite, to the ceremony and reception, to the sparkler exit at the end was amazing. We can't thank Michelle and her team enough for everything they did to make sure our wedding was perfect. Our guests had nothing but great things to say about their service and professionalism, and multiple people have told us that this was the best wedding they have ever been to. We are so happy that we found this hidden gem in the plethora of NJ wedding venues!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Jackie · Married on 03/12/2017

Awesome time. Great place. Super friendly staff.

Sent on 06/01/2017

Keira · Married on 11/11/2016

Or wedding was incredibly special !! The food and the staff were amazing and we would definitely recommend!! Beautiful venue!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Alison · Married on 10/28/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the SkyView. Throughout the planning, Rafael was so responsive and laid back, and genuinely did everything to make the process as stress-free and easy as possible. On the day of the wedding (October 28, 2016), both Rafael and Michelle were wonderful- we had to move the ceremony inside last-minute due to uncooperative weather, and they handled everything with such ease and professionalism. Our guests are still telling us how it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to, and all agreed the food was phenomenal. The pricing was extremely reasonable, and everything was perfect. This is truly a hidden gen, and I encourage everyone to check them out. If you're looking for an amazing group to work with, delicious food, and affordable prices, this is your place. I can't thank them enough for making our wedding day so special.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Shannon · Married on 10/08/2016

The Skyview is the perfect venue to have your wedding! The place is gorgeous! The views from the course are stunning and the event space is spectacular. It is run by Michelle and her husband, and they are so amazing! They make everything easy, simple and stress free. They are keen on attention to detail and work with you from the start. If you have a vision for your wedding, they see it with you and help to make it a reality. They are incredibly responsive as well! There were times I had a later evening thought/question and emailed Michelle expecting an answer in the morning and a few minutes later there was a response! On the day of the wedding they really make the day special and all about you. They do all the coordinating the day of, so you are free to enjoy your day. The one thing everyone told me about when I was getting married was to "make sure you eat". Michelle came up to both of us, getting us plates at our cocktail hour and letting us know when dinner was coming-making sure we ate :)
    I can't thank them or recommend them enough! I’m still getting compliments from guests about the place, the food, and the wait staff and how attentive they were. If you decide to get married here-you've made the best decision!

Sent on 12/15/2016