Skyline Limousine Services Reviews

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 01/12/2020

3.6
      2.0

A little unprofessional but beautiful car

We hired this company to take us from our wedding venue to our hotel for the night, after our wedding was over. I just want to start by saying that the 1979 Rolls Royce is an absolute beautiful car and it was so comfortable to be driven in. The car also came way before we requested it so it was awesome to know our ride was already there and we didnt have to worry.

We never got out drivers name...he was nice but honestly it felt pretty unprofessional once inside the car. He asked US, the bride and groom, for directions on how to get to our hotel. And he kept making comments on my husbands boots. It felt a little weird. Also, he never put the "just married" sign on the outside of the car which was one of their major selling points. I was so disappointed when we arrived to our destination and I saw it was in the trunk and not on the car.

Mostly it was just awkward having the driver continuously talking to us as it was our first moment alone together as husband and wife. And asking for directions...

Still, they were reliable and the car was a comfortable riding experience.

Sent on 01/13/2020

Skyline Limousine Services's reply:

Hi Rachel. We are saddened to hear that you were less than thrilled with your experience with Skyline. While we are glad you were happy with the vehicle, we strive to provide a completely impeccable experience which includes the chauffeur's service.

We appreciate your feedback and will use it to continue to improve. Please let us know if we can ever be of service again in the future. We wish you and your groom a lifetime of happiness.
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/22/2020

2.6

Poor Communication

We hired Skyline to transport us from our ceremony location to our reception location. We liked the variety of cars to choose from and felt the price was worth what we were going to be getting.

Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, my fiance's military obligations prevented us from being able to have the wedding in Florida so we had to cancel our original plans.

We had already paid in full and asked if we would be able to get any sort of refund. We would have understood if Skyline could not give us a refund. The office manager told my husband that they could give us a partial refund and would mail us a check.

This was several months ago and we never received a check. My husband has emailed and left several voicemails but no one is getting back to us or taking our calls. If something has changed, we would understand as we know the pandemic has hurt the wedding industry this year, but no one is communicating with us and that is the problem.

Skyline was very communicative and flexible with us in the beginning, but ever since we told Skyline that we had to cancel our wedding, they have been very difficult to communicate with.

Sent on 10/12/2020

Gina M. · Married on 02/15/2020

1.8

Please don’t hire them

The only good part of this device was that the shuttle service we provided was in time but the limo buses both my husband and I got just reached the church 1 minute before we were supposed to get married. Our wedding planner kept calling them and at one point they just turned off their phones. I don’t think that’s what someone would call professional

Sent on 03/02/2020

Mr / Mrs Mathew
    We do apologize for falling short that day! After going over the summary of your service. the planner was informed of the delay prior and the planner was updated via txt . The groomsmen vehicle did have a hard time with routing , sending the vehicle to a different entrance/gate . in return we comp your OT of 2 hrs , which was a total of $402.50 . If you would like additional compensation (within reason ) please send us an email - Attn: Owner -Markanthony

Tracy · Married on 05/26/2012

2.0

So they had the best price and service I could find in Tampa. However on the day of the wedding they sent be a limo van instead of the stretch Limo I had ordered. My only reason for hiring a limo was to have a nice form or transportation to the wedding and something that looked good in pictures. Well a Black Van (although as the constantly reminded me was a Mercedes) was not what I wanted to arrive to my wedding in.

Basically they over booked the black Stretch Limo, and they could or would not send me any other Stretch Limo. So minutes before my wedding ceremony we canceled the Limo service (I hope we have not problems getting the money back), and drove to the wedding in my mom's car.

Sent on 06/16/2012

Skyline Limousine Services's reply:

Tracy and David we do apologize for the issue, the vehicle set for your Date was running behind, due to a previous bride that was running behind, We sent the Benz Sprinter Limo as a replacement to ensure service, which was onsite at time requested. We have refunded all monies through the CC Company, but the deposit of $85 due to switching processors. we have tried to call several times to get a mailing address to get this along with a $100 gift Certificate toward additional service to gain another chance to make it right. We try to make every effort to provide the service requested, however issues with logistics do arise and We Do Apologize if we did not get it right- even professional Athletes have bad days.

Jennie · Married on 09/01/2018

0.4
      0.5

We ordered one limousine to pick us up at our reception location (The Bilmar Beach Resort) and take us to our ceremony (Caddy's on the Beach) and back. The limo was to pick up the bridal party first, than the groom and his groomsmen. Our ceremony was set to begin at 4:00 p.m. and Skyline was scheduled to make the first pick up at 3:30 p.m. At 3:45 p.m., I looked at my phone to see numerous missed calls (they never attempted to call The Bilmar to be sent directly to my room - at this point, you are NOT checking you cell phone). I contacted the driver who informed me, 15 minutes after he was scheduled to pick me up, that he was AN HOUR away due to a blown tire. I asked if there was another limo being sent and he said no, but he would "call the office" and call me back. Obviously, this was completely unacceptable and my friends had to scurry to get Ubers to pick us up - I ended up arriving to my wedding in a Chevy Tahoe - not the idealistic arrival. Then, during our cocktail hour at Caddy's on the Beach, the limo driver hounded by wedding coordinator, asking if we were ready to go (we weren't set to be picked up until 5:30 p.m. - he started asking if we were ready at 4:45 p.m.), and then came up to me directly, cigarette in mouth, to tell me he was waiting in front "whenever we were ready." The completely lack of professionalism was astounding. We were taken back to The Bilmar Beach Resort in the limo, which had no air conditioning running, and were only supposed to be dropped off. Approximately 30-45 minutes later, I come down from my wedding suite to find the limo still at the Bilmar, with the hood of the limo up (something was obviously wrong with the limo), smoking a cigarette. When my husband complained to the company the following week, they offered to refund LESS THAN HALF what we paid for and give us a gift certificate - as if we would ever use this company again.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Jennie,
    We truly apologize for any inconvenience the blown tire may have caused during your wedding. Unfortunately, life has a way of throwing unforeseen circumstances our way. We did make several attempts to contact you via the number provided to us by your party, stated in your review, we did make our best effort to advise you of the problem as soon as the incident occurred. Our driver did not contact the hotel, due to his efforts to troubleshoot the blown tire and get back on the road to still accommodate your reservation. Since limos are typically 2 to 3 times the size of regular vehicles, it takes 2 to 3 times as long to cool the vehicle, it is an industry standard to crack the hood of the limo on hot days especially black limos to keep them cool. Skyline prides its chauffeur’s in professionalism and customer service, the issue with smoking will be addressed accordingly. The driver we assigned to your reservation has been one of our top Chauffeur’s in the company, assigned to some our top VIP, and A-list clientele.
    Yes we did receive a call from your husband and it was to clarify what was being refunded, at that time there was no further mention of an issue or additional measures. We did refund unused hours of your reservation, due to the blown tire. We also issued a gift card for future services.The refund and the gift certificate in total are more than half of what you paid for. At skyline we want to make good on clients, but unfortunately, we cannot predict unforeseen circumstance such as a blown tire.