Skylight West Banquets Reviews

3 | Berwyn, IL

3 Reviews for Skylight West Banquets

Bonnie · event on 12/25/2014

George and his crew have provided us the venue for the past 3 Christmas's....Sailors for Christmas!!! This year we had 110 sailors and 60 veterans......
    THANK YOU GEORGE and your STAFF!!!!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/03/2013

I had my wedding here August 3, 2013. I met with Niko and he was great! He helped us pick everything out. The prices per plate are affordable. We went with the wedding package which included an open bar. The package also included the cake! I didn't have to worry about anything with them. They took care of everything for me. The day of the wedding they were so nice to everyone. They made sure that we were happy. The food was great! I would defintely recommend to everyone. They venue is perfect we had 150 guest but it can fit more than 300. They will work with you to make your party perfect!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Danielle · Married on 10/08/2011

This venue is amazing, low cost but fantastic food, fantastic staff, and amazing options! They really knew how to put special touches in our wedding. The main reason I loved it was because even though there is room for 2 events they have there seperate entrances and seperate restrooms and bridal rooms. If you have any questions email me at daniellem8998@yahoo.com

Sent on 12/17/2011