3 Reviews for Skylight Jewelers

I worked with Spencer over the phone to design an engagement ring for my wife. It's a very daunting task to choose an engagement ring, especially over the phone and in a different state. Spencer's customer service was impeccable. He was accommodating and showed a passion for designing the best ring for my wife by emailing photos throughout the process and by ensuring me that he was available if any alterations were needed.
My wife loved the ring so much that she decided to work with Spencer on a matching wedding band. Both rings were custom made and absolutely unique. Folks from all over are often complimenting her on her beautiful rings. I chose a white gold wave style ring with a blue sapphire and a matching style wedding band with studded diamonds.
Recently we found ourselves in Boston and decided to visit Spencer in his awesomely located shop near King's Church. As soon as he saw her ring he remembered working with with us. His jewelry shop was impressive with many unique styles that first caught my eye.
Thank you to Spencer and the Skylight Jewelry Staff for amazing service and craftsmanship.

Profile Picture Adam, 12/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

We love Skylight! My husband designed my engagement ring with Spencer and it came out so beautifully that we decided to get our wedding bands here as well. Absolutely stunning!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/9/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Spencer and the folks at Skylight were spectacular. I can't give a higher recommendation. You would be crazy to go anywhere else.

And, she said yes. Mostly because of how gorgeous the ring came out, probably.

Profile Picture Dave, 11/30/09, 1 Review