26 Reviews for Skylar Wyatt Photography

Engagement Shoot (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
26 Skylar Wyatt Photography Reviews

Skylar was awesome to work with on our wedding day! She took charge to make sure we got the shots we wanted but was flexible enough to just let our group be themselves. Pictures came back very quickly and are absolutely amazing! Thank you again, Skylar.

Profile Picture Bobby, 2/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

On top of being just an incredibly gifted photographer, Skylar is such an amazing person. She is so sweet & kind & just brings so much good energy to the experience that it is easy to smile & laugh and enjoy the process. She did our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos & they are truly images I will treasure for the rest of my life. She captured so much of the love and happiness in our relationship that I start smiling everytime I look at them. We have not seen all of our wedding photos yet (it was only a week ago!), but she gave us sneak previews within a couple of days so we are so excited to see the rest. I'm so glad our planner, Ashley Fussell of Soirees by Lauren, recommended her as we will without a doubt be contacting for any future photos we do (I've already also used her for headshots for my job, which she did a fantastic job with as well). I really can't thoroughly express how much I loved working with Skylar and how much I would encourage anyone looking for a photographer to meet with her..she is the absolute best!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files, Prints

Skylar is such a sweetheart & an amazing photographer too. Our wedding day was captured perfectly because of her. There's so many wedding photographers to choose from but I promise you won't regret picking Skylar to share in your big day!

Profile Picture Molly, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Skylar is so professional, talented, and fun! Her photography skills and products are beautiful! After seeing some of her work, my fiancé and I decided to have her shoot our engagement photos, and we loved them so much we're flying her to Saint Lucia to do our wedding photography in the Caribbean!

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs

Skylar is super sweet, talented, and easy to work with!!! The turnaround time was impressive and the quality of the photographs were amazing. She has a fantastic eye for capturing candid moments as well as creating the setting for stunning visual shots. You will not regret booking any photo session with her!! :)

Profile Picture Kristine, 1/3/16, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Skylar was incredible! She is a true professional with an eye for detail.

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We absolutely loved working with Skylar Wyatt Photography for our wedding day & our engagement session as well. She is so fun to be around and she really knows what she is doing. The pictures turned out GORGEOUS. Skylar was always asking how she can be of more help and if there's anything else I wanted photos of. Throughout the whole process leading up to the wedding day, Skylar was in communication via email and phone. She is definitely a planner & loves timelines, which is wonderful for everyone to be on the same page. I think my dad became her best friend after showing her the itinerary he created for the whole weekend. I will absolutely recommend Skylar Wyatt Photography to everyone I know and I'm sure we will have her do more photos in the future. THANK YOU SKYLAR!

Profile Picture Melanie, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Skylar is amazing at what she does...she makes you feel so comfortable and has such a charming personality. Not only is she a joy to work with her work speaks for itself. I get so many compliments on the photos she took. She also shows up with an assistant so to be sure no photo or detail will be missed....hiring her was one of the best things I did. You will have wonderful lasting memories with Skylar. We absolutely love her!

Profile Picture User6359117, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Very professional. Paid attention to every detail, even the small things that I didn't think of! The photos were AMAZING! She definitely has a unique style that is above and beyond other wedding photographers I have seen. I couldn't be happier and we are looking forward to using Skylar Wyatt Photography for our future events.

Profile Picture User6059390, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

She is amazing and the quality was gorgeous!!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Skylar is very talented and super easy to get along with. She doesn't make it awkward and you feel like your friends after meeting her one time. I will definitely use Skylar anytime I need pictures done!

Profile Picture Kasey, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Skylar was amazing to work with and our photos for both our maternity and newborn shoots came out amazing! I would definitely recommend her services.

Profile Picture User6056241, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Great pics and very flexible and quick to respond to all of our wants and needs!!!

Profile Picture Stacy, 9/9/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Skylar was professional and her work is truly one of kind. She made taking our pictures an enjoyable experience for everyone!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Skylar was my wedding photographer. She has great packages. My husband and I chose the engagement photos and the 5 hour wedding package since our ceremony was beginning later in the day, we knew it would be sufficient. Skylar provided a venue for us for our engagement photos. We actually went to two locations that were absolutely gorgeous. She had such clever ideas for photo opportunities and gave clear directions for both of us who weren't familiar with being photographed. Our shots turned out wonderful, beyond what we could have imagined. We were super excited for her to shoot our wedding photos for us! She arrived early and stayed late. She was completely flexible if I asked for a specific shot, she followed me right away. She was so accommodating on our extremely rainy, wet wedding day and she smiled through the whole thing. Multiple family and friends that were present at my wedding commented on how sweet my photographer was and said how she was attentive and very enjoyable to be around. I've had MANY, MANY people also tell me how beautiful my wedding looked through the pictures (despite the rain and mud). Skylar goes the extra mile when she's working. She loves what she does and it shows. Not only is she very personable, but she's very talented. I would recommend Skylar Wyatt Photography to anybody! You will not regret hiring her and her price beats almost all that I've ever seen!

Profile Picture JeriAnne , 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Skylar's photos of our wedding are truly amazing! She was such a joy to work with and had such great ideas and made the day so much more fun. I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Skylar has great vision. The pictures were beautiful. They were returned to us in a timely manner. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Jane, 5/2/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

My wedding photos came out beautiful. Her eye for detail was amazing and she was very professional. She walked me through the process and I can't thank her enough. Skylar is such a talent. So blessed to have this amazing photos to look back at to remember my special day.

Profile Picture Sara, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She is truly amazing! She is so flexible with scheduling and willing to do anything to help you on your day! Her photos are amazing she comes up with the most creative things! Love her!

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Skylar was great to work with. Super personable & flexible.

Profile Picture Emily, 10/4/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I was so lucky and happy to work with Skylar to capture my bridal portraits. Not only was she able to capture everything about my dress and wedding that I loved but doing my bridals with my daughter by my side was priceless! Her images have forever captured my happiness, love, and joy that I share with my daughter along with the memory of having her by my side for my wedding! Thank you Skylar for helping me capture my memories!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We met Skylar as the second shooter at our wedding at Kingsmill in 2014! After our wedding, I started following her online and fell in love with her photos! We asked her to do our newborn session in 2016 and we were thrilled with the memories she captured for us. And I need to mention...she did all the editing while she was in labor!!! All so she could get my pictures back to me in record time! She's a rockstar! This year, we knew exactly who to call for our son's one year pictures and new baby announcement! Again- she captured exactly what we were looking for! She never makes us feel rushed, takes the time to listen to what we want, and is so laid back and easy going! Pictures can feel super posed and awkward with some photographers- but with Skylar, we have always felt comfortable and had fun! She is super sweet, dedicated, professional, and very responsive with a quick turnaround! We look forward to Skylar taking photos of our growing family for many years to come! :)

Profile Picture Steph, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Skylar is an amazing photographer and is very professional. I would highly recommend her for any occasion. She is down to earth and makes you feel very comfortable! She has done my family sessions, engagement photos, boudoir shoot, our wedding, baby number 2 announcements and soon our newborn photos. You will be very happy with the way your photos turn out if you use her!

Profile Picture Kelle, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Skylar was so professional and talented!!! I am absolutely thrilled with my wedding photos!! She went above and beyond for me and I am so glad I decided to have her capture my wedding day!

Profile Picture Kendal, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Skylar was extremely professional, timely with information and so easy to work with. I would highly recommend her for any event; simple or elegant.

Profile Picture Blair, 8/30/12, 1 Review