SkyGuy Media Reviews

6 | Ballwin, MO

6 Reviews for SkyGuy Media

Janay · Married on 06/07/2016

We are so thrilled with our video! SkyGuy Media came through for me on short notice and helped my surprise my groom with a surprise wedding. Our video is something we will always treasure. Would highly recommend. :)

Sent on 07/05/2016

Maggie · Married on 10/24/2015

Sky and Erin did absolutely wonderful! I couldnt have imagined having our wedding day without them! They captured every little detail of the day that we didnt even get to notice that day. It was awesome to watch that later on! They are so easy to work with and did a wonderful job! It is well worth having them a part of the big day!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Edmary · event on 09/11/2014

Just amazing!! Best in the Midwest!!! I highly recommend SkyGuy Media!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Skyguymedia was amazing. They were very professional. They captured all of the precious moments of my day. They made me comfortable and were very laid back. They knew how to preserve our special day so that we can always look back and see the love in our eyes. The sound and music on my video was pristine and captured every word of our vows. I would recommend Sky Guy Media to anyone planning an event, wedding, party. They made our wedding story something we can share with our friends, family and loved ones. Our video can be shared with loved ones who couldn't make it which really means a lot to them as well.

Sent on 10/10/2014

Stephanie · Married on 09/01/2013

My husband and I were extremely pleased that we made the decision to get a videographer and we would both highly recommend SkyGuy Media! If you are on the fence trying to decide whether or not one is needed to capture your big day, believe me when I say the videos that Sky captures are timeless memories that you will never forget. I am so thankful we will forever be able to relive each important wedding moment exactly as it happened as we rewatch our flawlessly edited footage from prospectives we would have never imagined. Sky was easy to work with, extremely professional, and offers options that are creative and unique. We couldn't be happier with the results of our video!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Tarryn · Married on 06/23/2017

1.8
      2.0
      3.0
      1.0
      1.0
      2.0

Due to force majeure we were not able to carry on with our wedding date for our daughter as planned. As an aqautaince I was given a discount and paid $1500 to Sky & Erin which would leave my balance paid in full. I was only asked to pay $750 because that was the deposit. I notified Sky in October and wanted to work something out but I do not need $1500 worth of pictures or video. I was refunded my deposit to Holiday Inn after notifying them of the situation. Sky will offer $350 back and force me, my husband and daughter to sign a gag order basically. Skyguy Media has shady business practices, I would not recommend them. Most reviews on other sites are from friends, so beware.

Sent on 04/19/2017