Sky View Media, LLC Reviews

View more information

1 User photo

Heide W. Married on 07/28/2019

Willing to travel

Sky View Media was willing to fly Montana to flim a wedding. Once there they blended in with the families. They filmed the entire day of the wedding in a very professional manner. They were a great company to work with.
    Kristen Married on 05/18/2019

More than fantastic

I was so happy with Sky View Media. The team filmed everything that I wanted and I was super impressed! Highly recommend! You guys rock!
  • Abby
    Abby M. Married on 05/18/2019

Professional but fun!

What an awesome crew! During my wedding, Brad and Andrew were detail oriented and flexible with our family's requests. They were very accommodating, and filled our requests far beyond our actual expectations.
    Their professionalism and skills were superior. I've told all of our friends and family members about our experience and would highly recommend them to anyone needing specialized video services.

Hannah Married on 12/21/2018

The BEST videographer EVER

Sky View Media was the best wedding decision I made! Brad and his wife flew out to Montana to shoot my wedding. Brad kept in close contact with me about payments, travel plans and video ideas. He was quick to respond to questions and requests and was open/flexible with new ideas. Upon arrival he kept me in the loop about EVERYTHING, his communication was amazing. He was always in the right place at the right time and stayed on schedule with us! He asked questions to make sure things were okay with the cameras and drone. Brad had the most creative ideas and created the video to fit my husband and I's personality very well. During the most emotional moments of the wedding Brad captured them beautifully. Sky View Media captured every detail of our big day. Our video was competed within 4 days of the wedding, Brad even made quick adjustments for me because I am picky. I would hire them again in a heart beat. After the wedding it is like Sky View media is family. They were such a huge part of our big day! Every person I have run into compliments our video. It was a dream come true to have such a beautiful memory to look back on!