Sky Photography Reviews

15 | Woodstock, GA

15 Reviews for Sky Photography

Nancia · Married on 07/27/2013

Absolutely wonderful! No words can express how extremely happy we are with John. We would highly recommend! He did our engagement pictures as well has our wedding pictures he made us feel so at ease. He took so many pictures that were all great and they are always so difficult to choose from. He is extremely professional and responds quickly to emails or calls. He is our go to man for any professional photography. Please book him he is truly amazing!!!!!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Lyndsay · Married on 04/27/2013

Jan did such a great job with our wedding! He is very easy to work with and everyone commented on how funny and friendly he was. We absolutely LOVE our photos and couldn't have asked for a better photographer. I am friends with him on facebook and really enjoy seeing all the pictures of his family. We got our pictures back in a very timely manner, and he even gave us several "sneak peaks" the day after our wedding! Will definitely use him again!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Sky Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Lyndsay! You guys were awesome and I wish you all the best in life. It was my honor to be there for you to capture your big day!

Andrea · Married on 09/08/2012

We had decided to go with Skyphotography after we met with John and viewed his wonderful portfolio. He is a true artist and his photos are truly beautiful. His prices were also very reasonable compared to photographers we looked at. Him and his assistant Glen made our day much easier and we did not have to worry about anything ( at least as far as pictures goes :) . You could tell that they have done this many many times before. John took care of the me and the girls and Glen took care of my hubby and the boys. We have hundreds of beautiful photos that will be treasured for generations! Thank you again guys!!!

Sent on 12/08/2012

Sky Photography did a wonderful job at my August 11, 2012 wedding at the Manor Golf and Country Club in Alpharetta, Georgia. I would highly recommend him for any major event or family photo session!

Sent on 01/14/2013

Sky Photography's reply:

Thank you Lisa! It was a beautiful wedding and you guys were great. Don't forget about baby photos when the time comes :)

Alexandra · Married on 07/20/2012

We got some beautiful photos from Skyphotography. John and Glen were professional and super friendly. They had so many great ideas for awesome and unique photos. They definitely planned things ahead of time. I was so happy I did not have to worry about anything with them. Thanks again guys and keep up the great work :)

Jill · Married on 04/01/2012

I highly recommend Skyphotography! John was extremely nice and professional and our photos turned out gorgeous. Quality photos like that might easily cost you three time more! A true talent and his prices are really good too! Thank you so much John

Sent on 12/10/2012

Candace · Married on 03/31/2012

I absolutely love Sky Photography! The package deals were unbeatable!
    Very professional, also very helpful and flexible! One of the sweetest
    photographers I've ever met! I would definitely refer anyone and will
    be using Sky Photography in the near future! It was a great experience
    He was more organized than i imagined so it all ran smoothly. Thanks!

Sent on 12/30/2012
  • I

Isabella · Married on 06/18/2011

The best and most professional photographer out there! Jan worked so hard and made sure he captured all of the great moments. All of our family love our photos and we recommended him to our close friends for their wedding as well. We got one of his wedding books and it was just beautiful. I highly recommend them as they are very professional and reliable photographers. We will definitely use them in he future again.

Sent on 12/08/2012

Sky Photography was a great choice of a photographer for our wedding. My sister used them for her wedding and her photos turned out gorgeous. They were very professional and organized and we did not have to worry about them since we knew them from my sisters wedding. Our photos were ready in about 2 weeks and I still look at them almost every day. Beautiful!

Sent on 12/28/2012

Kelly · Married on 04/25/2010

Awesome awesome photographer and talent! He truly has an eye for great pictures. We thank you so much for capturing our biggest day so beautifully!

Sent on 12/08/2012

AMAZING photographer!! I am obsessed with my wedding pictures!! John did a phenomenal job. One of the most creative and talented photographers out there! He was so easy to work with and captured everything you wanted! This is was one of the best choices I made for the wedding.
    John was with us all day, and yet, still kept capturing every special moment. He is super professional and energetic. He didn't miss anything! He has one of the most unique styles of photography - your pictures will definitely stand out! You will definitely be pleased with him. Great personality and loves his job!
    I still get compliments on my pictures. I have told all my friends and family about Sky Photography! and can't wait to do more photo shoots with them!

Sent on 12/29/2012

John is an awesome, funny, creative and talented wedding photographer! My friend highly recommended Sky Photography to us and after viewing my friends wedding photos I knew he was the right photographer for us too. His passion and skills are absolutely priceless. He loves his profession and the photos show it. I highly recommend Sky Photography!

Sent on 01/06/2013

Jill · Married on 06/25/2005

John is a true talent. He is so passionate about what he is doing and his photos are just gorgeous! His dad is our family friend and that is how we found him. Thank you so much John for the beautiful photos! We will treasure them for a lifetime.

Sent on 01/24/2013
  • glam2013

T · Married on 05/26/2013

I found John on the internet and from our first correspondence he was fast, efficient, and professional! He made sure to email me his prices and the services that would be offered during the time frame. We corresponded via email several times and tried to arrange a face to face but my schedule did not permit. That being said, we ended up meeting over skype. At that time we agreed that the distance from his location to the wedding venue was likely too far for us to tour together, so he agreed to arrive early the day of since the ceremony and reception were in same location. During our skype meeting I felt as if I already "knew" him...he was warm and inviting. I already had one photographer booked at the time of finding him bud decided I wanted additional shots and the photographer I had did not have an assistant. I must admit I was equally impressed with the quality of their work. My only regret is not getting them to "meet" beforehand and have a clear list of the shots I wanted...in hindsight there were a few that I wanted that were not captured. But it is not enough for me to regret in anyway the service I received. His picture quality was superb! He captured the vibrancy of the colors and of the day in general. Pictures are so important and it is with great confidence that I can recommend him to others!

Sent on 08/11/2013

He was awesome! He wasvery reasonable with the pricing and he was super nice!

Sent on 09/02/2012

Sky Photography's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! You guys were great and I had so much fun.