Sky Cinema Films Reviews

43 | North Brunswick, NJ

43 Reviews for Sky Cinema Films

Janine · Married on 06/01/2018

Ruth and her team were such a pleasure to work with. They are very creative, enthusiastic and kept me at ease when I was feeling stressed. Ruth was very easy to talk to and has great communication skills when it came to planning. The Same Day Edit video impressed our guests so much. It was very beautiful, and still makes me tear up every time I watch it. Thank you for making our special day perfect!

Sent on 06/19/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/20/2018

Wow, where do I even start! Sky Cinema Films deserves more stars than we can give!! First off, Ruth, Garry, and Mickey are a dream team that makes their clients’ dreams come true plus more! Look no further for a wedding videographer because Sky Cinema Films is THE BEST!!!!! After meeting with Ruth for the first time and seeing her work, there was no doubt in my mind we were going to hire them. Communication was so easy, and this husband and wife team are so much fun to work with! We initially had our engagement video done by Sky Cinema Films and were blown away. To this day, I watch it over and over again, and I knew our Same Day Edit (SDE) Wedding Video would be amazing. Honestly, amazing doesn’t even fully describe how our SDE turned out! Each day, we continue to receive so many compliments about our wedding, ESPECIALLY THE SDE!!!! We are beyond happy with it and want to share it with everyone we meet! Ruth has so many innovative and creative ideas that she puts together and makes a masterpiece that we are able to relive every day! Thank you Sky Cinema Films for capturing our wedding day!! We truly hired the best and HIGHLY recommend!!!
    __________________
    (5/13/17) My fiancé and I loved working with Ruth and Garry for our engagement/Save the Date video! From finding the perfect location, to coming up with ideas, to filming the shots and putting the video together, the Sky Cinema Films team does an amazing job. After seeing the final product, we were blown away with how beautiful and romantic it came out! They really captured such special moments of us. My family and friends can't stop talking about it. There is no doubt that we are booking them for our wedding. We can't wait to work with Ruth and Garry again!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Melissa Herre · Married on 04/07/2018

Amazing work!

My family and I highly recommend Sky Cinema Films. From the first day I met Ruth, I felt like she was family! She made me feel at ease every step of the way. Ruth and Gary work so well together. Everything went smoothly from beginning to end. Their work is amazing. I received my video clip and edits soon after my wedding and everything was PERFECT! Not only is their work amazing, but so are they. Gary and Ruth are so sweet and such family oriented people. Thank you for capturing our special day and allowing us to relive it every time we watch it!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Kristen · Married on 04/06/2018

We were fortunate enough to have already witnessed Ruth’s incredible work through friends’ weddings and knew all along that she was the one we wanted in planning for our April wedding. Upon our first meeting, our feelings were only further validated as Ruth connected with us instantly and knew exactly what we wanted in capturing our special day. Both Ruth and Gary made us feel extremely comfortable during our wedding day and knew how to keep the atmosphere fun and vibrant. To say they were a pleasure to work with would be an understatement. After watching our same-day edit, we were absolutely blown away! Booking Ruth and Gary is definitely one of the best decisions we’ve ever made. They are very passionate and committed in their work and it clearly shows with each new video they create. We wholeheartedly recommend Sky Cinema Films to every couple looking to relive all the truly special moments in their life!

Sent on 07/22/2018
  • I

Irene · Married on 03/17/2018

We had the pleasure of booking Ruth as we heard she had started her own company as she was once a part of MPW. We had seen her work before, as she has done many of our family and friend's weddings year before ours. It was imperative that we booked her right away, just because we knew of the quality of the work she does and how amazing her same day edits are. Working with Ruth was so easy especially since we ended up booking her within 4 months prior to our wedding. She made the entire process stress free, given the short amount of time, and we were lucky she was still available for our wedding date. The day of the wedding Ruth, Gary (her husband), and Mickey did an amazing job. They made shooting with them very easy, fun, and nothing was forced in order to 'get the right picture/shot', which you can tell in our same day edit. Their drone footage was also amazing people could not believe the shots that were taken with it. Everything came out great, and when it came to the same day edit that they premiered to our wedding guests, I am pretty sure everyone's jaw dropped. They were able to capture the every moment, and honestly capture the raw emotion behind it. We cannot thank Ruth, Gary, and Mickey enough as they captured "our wedding", and it's something we'll always have to remember. You will not regret having Sky Cinema Films as your videographer!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Sky Cinema Films's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful review. It's been a pleasure working with you guys.

Myra · Married on 03/08/2018

First of all finding a videographer for me was tough, being the photographer that I am I wanted all details captured, we wanted to relive every single moment. We requested some shots that Ruth and her husband captured just how we asked, we wanted so much for this day and got so much more back!!! Sky Cinema Films are very passionate about their work and they treated us as if we are part of their team-we didn’t have to worry about anything! And if you are second guessing if you need a videographer team—DON’T! You need it, you will want to see and hear every single thing that will happen during the most important day of your life!!! And I highly recommend SKY CINEMA FILMS! I was the person that said video was a waste, video isn’t needed! But look at me now, I am in love with mine, and so is everyone! Everyone brag about how good it was, my husband said our movie got released, haha!!! And you would want Ruth and her team to capture yours!! WE MADE BEST DECISION to hire them, you will not be sorry!!!!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Hiten · Married on 03/04/2018

Is there an option to give more than 5 stars?! If so, then Sky Cinema Films deserves them! We are absolutely delighted and in love with sky cinema’s videography. They did an amazing job capturing our most cherished moments. Thank you Ruth and the entire Sky Cinema Films Team! This is one group that really takes our vision and considers our input when making the final product. Hands down recommend them for wedding videography. Their same day edit video is a must have!!! Amazing work, many of our guests said that our same day edit video brought them to tears. We have been watching the video nonstop. Sky Cinema Films went beyond our expectations and we set the bar high from the get go. They are extremely nice, professional, and punctual.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Sky Cinema Films's reply:

Thank you so much Hiten and Tina. We had so much fun covering your wedding. Loves and Kisses - Ruth and Garry

Jessica · Married on 12/09/2017

Truly the BEST! Exceptional, 5 star work! Our engagement video literally gave us goosebumps!!! Wow!!! Thank you so much Ruth and also to the hubby Gary! You both captured our love story perfectly! We couldn't be happier! Look no further guys! These are your videographer's, hire them! Definitely looking forward on doing future videos with Sky Cinema Films!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Linda · Married on 12/09/2017

Ugh.. I can’t thank Sky Cinema enough for the AMAZING job they did on my winter wonderland wedding!! They took a huge risk flying their drone mid snow fall and it was so worth it! Amazing shots getting ready, ceremony, & party!!!! They captured every moment and gave us a gorgeous surprise “teaser” to be played at our reception. All my guests were raving about it and even booked their weddings shortly after. Do not hesitate to book Sky Cinema!!! They are the best! Ruth & Garry are just amazing and I want to have another party soon just so they can make more cinematic videos for my family! Book now!!!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Davis · Married on 11/04/2017

The absolute best. And so easy to work with. She listens, understands your wants and needs, and has an incredible vision. Highly, highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Krystal · Married on 09/29/2017

I was on the fence about getting a videographer. Most were pricey and I was wondering if we really needed it. A week before my wedding I decided to check out the field one more time, hoping to strike gold and I did! With an affordable customizable price package and a mind blowing portfolio I went with Sky Cinema Films confidently and it was worth it. They were perfect in every way, they made sure to understand exactly what I was looking for, arrived promptly and I barely noticed their cameras on the day but they caught every shot! Ruth was outstanding to work with, in the hecticness of the day she slowed me down when she needed something and I appreciated that. At the end of it all I was so very pleased with the beautiful of photo of my mother, the teaser video and the actaul video. All three makes us both feel like it was just yesterday. Thank you Sky Cinema Flims, you lived up to every exception I had when in a videographer, we're really glad we chose you!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Karissa · Married on 09/09/2017

Our same day edit from Sky Cinema was a masterpiece! We've gotten so many complements from it! Thank you to Ruth, Garry, and Mickey for being such an amazing dream team. Thank you for helping us relive one of the best days of our lives. It was truly something beautiful!

Thank you also for our mini 30 sec bride/groom Instagram videos that captured our emotions and feelings that day. They were a great bonus. And finally, thank you for our engagement video...so so so good.

I highly recommend Sky Cinema for their work and professionalism. In the end, they become your family!!! Love you guys!

Sincerely,
    Karissa and David Moos
    est 8-19-17

Sent on 09/05/2017

Hannah · Married on 08/05/2017

Filming with Gary and Ruth was such a great experience for my fiance and I. They knew exactly how to get the perfect shots and were super clear with their direction. My fiance Ben and I had so much fun re-enacting our proposal and filming around our campus where we originally met. We are so excited about the final product and our friends and family are loving our engagement video.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Ria lynne · Married on 07/09/2017

Working on our engagement video with Ruth and Garry was a great experience for my fiance and I. They were really patient with us. They also came up with great ideas and executed them very well in the final product. And they worked really well with our puppy. We fell in love with the final engagement video they edited. Can't wait to work with them again for our wedding.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Ramona · Married on 06/06/2017

My husband and I could not be happier with the outcome of our wedding video thanks to ruth & gary. They are an exceptional amd dynamic team and we are lucky that we got the best videographers on oir wedding day!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Kristine · Married on 05/20/2017

Ruth and Gary of Sky Cinema are absolutely amazing. They captured the best moments on our engagement video and we can't help but watch the video over and over. All our friends and family loved it. We can't wait to work with them again on our wedding day!

Update Review:

There is only one word that describes this husband and wife team....AMAZING! We worked with them on our engagement video as well as our wedding video and words cannot describe how pleased we are with their final product. Our guests raved about how amazing our same edit video was. They were able to capture the most intimate, touching and fun moments of that day. They made our special day truly one to remember forever. I can't thank them enough. Please look no further and book them!!!!

Sent on 12/13/2016
  • I

Ida · Married on 05/12/2017

Ruth is amazing! She was there for me from the very beginning, helping me plan and create an outline for the whole day. I didn't know what I was doing or what to expect but she guided me through it all. As far as the other videographers on the day of, they were so nice, funny and very respectful! The crew was literally amazing on the big day! The best was the same day editing. The video blew me away and it exceeded my expectations! They captured everything and included all the important highlights of my day! My guests that couldn't make it to the beginning of the wedding ceremony definitely got to experience it when they watched the same day edit. I highly recommend Sky Cinema to everyone!! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Melissa · Married on 05/30/2016

Sky Cinema Films was the best decision my husband and I made during our engagement shoot. We really wanted to be creative and share something out of the box with our loved ones. When I reached out to Ruth, we automatically hit it off. I just knew she got me, she understood everything I wanted in this video shoot! She had an eye for creativity that captured the love my husband and I have for each other. She was very professional, knowledgeable, and just made you absolutely feel comfortable in front of the camera, which is a plus because if you didn't it would definitely show! We love her aerial shots during our engagement trailer which captured the essence of what was to come for our wedding which would keep our guests on edge leading up to the day off our wedding! She also gave us an option to take snippets of the entire video and create a short video for us to post on our instagram as a sneak peak to our followers! I still watch the video till this day and I still get those butterflies from when I watched it for the very first time! Ruth is amazing at what she does and you will not regret choosing Sky Cinema Films for your big day!! BOOK NOW!!!

Sent on 12/12/2016