Skip-A-Beat Entertainment

Skip-A-Beat Entertainment

Oshawa, ON
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Value
Flexibility
S
10/20/2012

Denis (our DJ) was amazing! He knew exactly what to play and he helped MC also! Our wedding would not have been the same without him : ).
Highly recommended!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Fantastic Service! Great suggestions to help make the evening run smoothly. Played all of our requests. Really tailored the music selection to our taste and that of our guests. Nice to work with and very professional.

fufu
2+ years ago

Brad was sensational during the planning process. He responded to my random questions and always offered professional advice. On the wedding day, he entertained; although he was great, I think I expected a bit more as entertainment was very important to me. But, no real complaints!

Services Used: DJ

We worked with DJ Dennis what an awesome guy. Our wedding had a mix of cultures, Africa, Zimbabwe (Bride), Scottish (Groom) and Grooms mom is Irish-Jamaican, and we wanted to incorporate all this and we provided DJ Dennis with the African music and he rocked the house. The dance floor was always packed and everyone had a blast, totally went way beyond our expectations.