Skip Kelly Productions Reviews

41 | Jacksonville, FL

41 Reviews for Skip Kelly Productions

41 Skip Kelly Productions Reviews

Rebecca · Married on 12/04/2016

We are so happy we booked Skip Kelly for our wedding! Talk about going the extra mile....he is AWESOME in every sense of the word! He is both personable and professional and makes everything so fun and enjoyable minus the cheesy stereotypical wedding DJ vibe you see sometimes. Not only did he play our favorite tunes, but he acted as a behind the scenes director to make sure everything before, during, and after the wedding ran as smooth as possible and followed the timeline we provided to him. He is absolutely top-notch! I highly recommend Skip Kelly for your wedding, a party or anything where you'd like a true professional that will make your event the very best and one of a kind!!!

Skip Kelly is an awesome DJ! Our quests LOVED the music and his personality. He is very professional and all around, nice guy.

Lauren · Married on 10/03/2015

Skip was the greatest!! He is so easy going, enthusiast and easy to work with! He played a great mix of music for the wedding, tailored nicely to the crowd. He did a great job keeping people dancing. The whole experience of working with him was terrific!

luchy · Married on 12/06/2014

We were truly honored to have such an amazing, professional DJ like Skip. He was so easygoing at our first meeting that we immediately booked him. We provided Skip with a playlist of Latin songs and he immediately recognized each one. He did an amazing job at balancing all types of music together. Skip, thank you so much for being such an amazing person and for being part of such a wonderful day!

DJ Skip Kelly was awesome. We spoke beforehand to discuss how I wanted to music to work/flow and Skip executed it perfectly. He played the perfect songs for my crowd to keep everybody dancing all night. There were also some Indian people at my wedding and I asked him to incorporate 5-10 indian dance songs (which I don't think he'd previously heard) throughout the night, which he did flawlessly. Highly recommended.

Erica · Married on 10/04/2014

DJ Skip has a very professional set up and is super organized.

My New husband worked with Skip a little in advance to set up the special ceremony music and wireless mics we needed for the actual service. Skip ran the rest of the event seamlessly. He was excellent coordinating with our planner and was great at reading the crowd. He kept the crowd on the dance floor the entire time- we all had a ball!

We had the honor of having Skip Kelly as our DJ for our wedding. He was SO much fun!! He accommodated so many of our unique requests, and executed them naturally when it was time. The dance floor was never empty, but when it started to whither he would play the perfect song to get everyone back out. He is truly the best DJ around.

Sarah · Married on 11/16/2013

Skip did a great job at my wedding! He helped keep the reception moving smoothly and could go with the flow when things changed! He was very professional and kept the party going the whole time! I would recommend him to any Jacksonville bride. Skip helped make my wedding day so perfect and better then I could have ever dreamed! He played perfect songs, took request, and played the songs that I wanted to hear! Thank you Skip!!

Christa · Married on 10/19/2013

Skip was amazing! We gave him an idea of music we wanted for different parts of the wedding, and he selected the songs perfectly. I was worried because some people in our family aren't big dancers, but Skip was able to get them up and fill the dance floor! He was very helpful and has a great sense of humor. I definitely recommend him!

Mandy · Married on 10/05/2013

Ryan was my DJ and we absolutely adored him! He is very professional and friendly. My wedding was a hit and several of my guests will be hiring Skip Kelly Productions for their upcoming weddings. Ryan was more than willing to take requests from my guests (while making sure they fell into the guidelines I gave him before hand) and he also was out on the dance floor with us. I wanted a fun and upbeat atmosphere, Skip Kelly Productions delivered!!

Nilda · Married on 07/12/2013

Skip was so easygoing at our first meeting and made my groom and I feel so comfortable that we immediately booked him. My biggest concern at my reception was having a good balance of Latin and regular music (I am Puerto Rican and knew that my family would want to dance!) Skip immediately recognized most of the songs on a playlist I gave him and did a wonderful job melding all types of music together. If you want to make sure your reception is a party, book Skip!

Megan · Married on 06/16/2013

Skip Kelly is amazing!! I knew my mind would be at ease for our ceremony and reception music the minute I hired Skip. He's professional, talented, and he knows how to please a crowd without being overbearing. I loved working with him, and do not have ONE complaint! Thanks for making our night so special Skip! You are awesome!

Skip Kelly is perfect. He was so personable when I first met him, I had to book him. He was very easy to get in touch with the entire planning process and on the day of, he was flawless! Everyone loved the set up and I could not have asked for a better DJ!

• W

William · Married on 04/20/2013

It was very obvious that Skip is a true professional from all interactions leading up to our wedding all the way till the end of the reception. He KNOWS MUSIC very well and knows how to have a good time and therefore, knows exactly how to work the crowd to keep everybody on the dance floor, no matter what the occasion. He is great on the mic and plays amazing songs no matter what genre you prefer. Just let him do his thing and I promise that you will be more than satisfied! Quality of Service/Value deserves 10 stars.

- William and Joann

Jessica · Married on 02/21/2013

Skip Kelly can DJ. End of story. He is super friendly, will work with your budget and will keep your wedding (or event) going all night long. i was really worried about no one dancing or enjoying themselves at my wedding. But Skip was able to get everyone on the dance floor. I would recommend him to everyone.

Lindsay · Married on 01/12/2013

One word: Incredible! From the very entertaining planning session to the end of the wedding...You did an amazing job! I've been to weddings where it is all about the DJ and they do soooo much talking...but you were MASTERFUL at keeping it all about the bride and groom. Thank you so much for being such a big part of such a successful night! XO

Sent on 01/17/2013

Skip Kelly Productions's reply:

Thank you SO much!! This was one of DJ Ryan's events and I tagged along to "spy". Ryan and I both had a great time! It's always fun to DJ for such wonderful families. Congratulations!

Ellie · Married on 12/31/2012

Hi Skip,

Just wanted to thank you so much for such an amazing New Year's Eve! No doubt, my biggest concern was making sure the music was great and the dance floor was packed and you certainly exceeded our expectations! I knew the moment Chris referred you and when I met you that you would be the guy for the job. We really appreciate you spending your New Year's with us and ringing in such a fun night! We received great feedback about you and I just wanted you to know what a great job you did! Thank you so very much! We promise to refer you in any opportunity we hear about!

Ellie and Josh Heekin

Carole · Married on 11/09/2012

Thank you, Skip, for getting the "party started" and never letting it die!! You set the tone for our wedding reception and it was rockin' the whole night! It was more than we could have hoped for.

A Fan Forever,
    Carole
    Mother of the Bride

Hildy · Married on 11/09/2012

Skip was awesome!!! His song choices kept the dance floor packed the entire evening, and he was an absolute trip! He maintains a high level of professionalism, while genuinely having a great time in the process. He even incorporated music to satisfy the MOB's "favorite song list." The ceremony music was clear and beautiful, as well. I would absolutely recommend Skip Kelly to anyone for any occasion, he is amazing!!

jim · Married on 11/09/2012

I am Jim Morgan III- My wife and I were married November 9th. From day one meeting with Skip, he was outstanding. Great personality, friendly, funny and attentive to all of our needs. He is extremely good at what he does
    He was early to the wedding, set everything up, kept the flow of the evening fantastic and took any requests from myself or the bridal party. There is not another DJ in town I would recommend over Skip kelly. Thanks so much for making out Big Day all that it was!! Best regards, Jim III

• Krystal

Krystal · Married on 11/02/2012

Skip is AMAZING! We love him as a dear friend and he made our wedding day fantastic and kept the party going all night long. Not only is he the funniest guy we know but also the most fun and professional at what he does ;) He's not your average DJ and has years of experience and knows exactly what he's doing while being fun and not cheesy. We love Skip and are so grateful he was apart of our big day and made it a blast!

Natalie · Married on 10/01/2012

Skip did an amazing job performing awesome music Stylings at our
    9/29/12 wedding reception! We could not have been more thrilled with his energy and wit! He was truly a wonderful, wonderful part of our wedding! Our
    guests were extremely impressed, and he truly made our reception a
    blast!

The price for his service was very reasonable, and he was so professional, he really made the evening flow smoothly! What a bargain!

Thank You soo much Skip for all of your hard work, and making our big day
    that much more fun!

sincerely,

Natalie and Bryan

Allison · Married on 08/25/2012

Talk about fun!! This guy takes the cake! Skip is amazing! He made my wedding so much fun! The price was right and he was so professional. I would HIGHLY recommend him for your wedding or any party! Lets just say, there are some people in my family that do not dance...and they did at my wedding....

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/26/2012

Skip Kelly is a fantastic DJ. Extremely professional and timely, multiple times we emailed him and we always were responded to within the hour. His packets were a breeze to fill out and they asked all the questions that we were not always thinking of. The day of the wedding Skip came well in advance to set up all of his gear which greatly eased our minds. Skip was outstanding at introducing our wedding party and making sure our night went as scheduled and as planned. His music selection was great especially considering we did not give him a very detailed list of the music we wanted played. One thing that particularly stood out to us was the way he handled the numerous requests from all of our guests. Whether it was the 10 year old junior bridesmaid requesting her favorite song or the Father of the Bride requesting the final song of the night Skip was courteous and able to incorporate everyone's requests. We would definitely recommend Skip to a friend, and if we are ever in need of a DJ's services again Skip would be the first and last person we would call.