Skip Clark Entertainment Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Christine

Christine · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly Recommend!

Skip Clark came highly recommended to us from numerous people and we are certainly glad we chose him to host our special day. The planning of the wedding was easy with his online tools for choosing your music and giving information about your day. He met with us the week before our wedding to go over all of the details of the day and make sure he had all of the right information. He is a great host and is not afraid to change up the music if people are not dancing. He has state of the art equipment and all of the lighting you could ever want. The lighting is included in his base price so no worries on paying extra for up lighting like most other companies charge you. He made the entire process stress free which was is a wonderful feeling! We cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2016

I have nearly 6,000 local social media followers. I asked who they would suggest for a DJ for my September wedding and Skip Clark was named numerous times. And boy were they right. Skip was the life of the party. He's not a DJ, he's a MC, which every wedding needs. He's the best. Hands down. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Shelly · Married on 07/18/2015

Never had to hire a 'professional' DJ before. We went on the advice of a friend. GREAT ADVICE! Skip made EVERYONE feel comfortable! Kept the wedding running on time which took a lot of pressure off of me! (mother of the bride). We felt like we had known Skip our entire lives...very personable! Can't wait for the next event...we wouldn't think of using anyone else! Class act!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Kevin · Married on 05/25/2013

What a great job Skip did for our daughter's wedding. Very professional but also a nice guy. Very helpful in assisting the flow of the reception. We had a lot of compliments about Skip. Great day and Skip and his wife were a pleasure to have join us on this special day.

Sent on 05/26/2013

Susan · Married on 03/27/2010

Skip Clark was great! He kept the party moving and played a great selection of music for all tastes. He played our requested songs and never was interfering or corny at all.

Sent on 06/02/2010
  • I

Diana · Married on 10/27/2008

The perfect wedding doesn't come from having a gorgeous dress or flawless hair-style. It's not how big your cake is or how the flowers look! The perfect wedding is having all your friends and family together to celebrate and have fun!! You can't celebrate and have fun without an amazing DJ! Thank you so much Skip for giving us a perfect wedding!!!

Sent on 10/27/2008
  • Meryl

Meryl · Married on 09/13/2008

Skip and Nancy were awesome! Very professional and really kept the night moving as I had asked. He took charge and really kept everything organized which is so nice because the reception is already crazy enough. The dance floor was never empty and everyone had a great time!

Sent on 10/02/2008

rita · Married on 08/08/2008

after reading about all of the horror stories surrounding another DJ. I am so glad I hired you, you made everything a success and I sm so glad you were a part of my special day

Sent on 09/05/2008

Jennifer · Married on 05/31/2008

It is every girls dream to have the perfect wedding and Skip Clark provides that with his service at the reception. His voice is very smooth and he gets a feel of the people and plays appropriate music to fit the people. We couldn't have been more happy with Skip Clark Entertainment!

Sent on 07/02/2008

Candice · Married on 05/24/2008

Skip played everything I had asked for and more! He definetly knew what we liked and got the crowd excited to get up and dance. His website is great too if you do not have time to talk with him to pick out all of your music for your wedding.

Sent on 09/23/2008

Ken · Married on 08/31/2007

Skip & Nancy, You both did such a wonderful job, we couldn't have been happier with your services! Thanks so much for making our reception so great! Ken & Beth

Kathryn · Married on 08/05/2007

Very easy to work with, I would highly recommend, recieved many complements from the guests.

melissa · Married on 07/27/2007

Skip Clark and his wife make an amazing duo! They kept the dance floor packed the entire night of our wedding. Everything went so smooth. They are organized, professional, and know how to get the crowd on their feet. We would highly recommend them!

Louise · Married on 04/14/2007

The dance floor was packed the whole night, right up to the last song. Skip kept us all dancing and made the night absolutely wonderful.

Sent on 01/28/2008

Tina · Married on 03/31/2007

I loved having Skip Clark for my wedding! He was very professional and listened to our requests. Also, he was very good with the guests and got them out of their seats! I strongly recommend him for your event.

Sent on 01/25/2008

Megan · Married on 08/27/2016

My husband and I were very pleased with Skip. We met with him once before the ceremony and he seemed genuinely interested in getting to know us. We were planning our CNY wedding from the west coast so the planning tools on his website made everything a LOT easier - we could request specific songs and give him the schedule and all the information he needed for the evening directly through his website. He also was more than willing to get a number of songs that weren't in his library for us as well. I would definitely recommend Skip.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Danielle · Married on 10/21/2018

Incredible entertainment

Skip was awesome! He kept the party going and was able to read the crowd to decide on music choices. He did a great job introducing our wedding party and being the MC for the night. He also provided ceremony music which was beautiful. He was very affordable and we are very happy that we chose him as our DJ!

Sent on 10/23/2018