Skewed Patella Photo by Derek Parks Reviews

8 | Hyattsville, MD

8 Reviews for Skewed Patella Photo by Derek Parks

8 Skewed Patella Photo by Derek Parks Reviews

Cari · Married on 10/21/2017

Derek was an amazing wedding photographer! He captured the energy of our day and the special candid moments beautifully. He was relaxed and efficient during our formal pictures so that we could get everything done quickly and he took some truly amazing portraits of me and my husband while taking advantage of our golf course setting. He was warm and friendly to work with from start to finish. He sent us so many pictures with only a weeks turn around. We could not have been happier with our choice. We interviewed Derek because his company has a cool name and worked with our budget but he couldn’t have been a better fit for us!

Theresa · Married on 10/14/2017

Derek was the perfect wedding photographer for our beachside wedding. We had the opportunity to see Derek in action at another wedding, so we made sure he was our first vendor booked the moment we had our venue picked out.

Derek was very relaxed and intuitive working with us, which made us feel comfortable, and left our photos reflecting our relationship.

Derek was able to read what we wanted and make fantastic suggestions, which was particularly important since I was not not a bride that had everything planned out. Our pictures turned out beautifully, and we couldn’t be happier with them!

The turnaround time was fast, the photos are plentiful, the price was right, and the work was just fantastic. Derek didn’t miss a thing! I highly recommend Derek as your wedding photographer.

-Theresa and Matt

Skewed Patella Photo by Derek Parks 1
    Skewed Patella Photo by Derek Parks 2
    Skewed Patella Photo by Derek Parks 3

Mimi and Doug · Married on 09/09/2017

Derek is awesome! He is the nicest person and always has a smile on his face. i told him the style I liked and totally worked with me. He got the photos back to me super fast and they are beautiful! So glad he was our photographer for our wedding day. ??.

Ash · Married on 06/17/2017

I am so pleased with everything from our meet and greet to the photos! Working with Derek was such and easy experience and I couldn't have been more happy with the outcome of everything. Thank you so much for your professionalism and for my amazing wedding photos! Will definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a photographer!

Jen · Married on 05/28/2017

Derek was wonderful to work with! He took the most amazing candid pictures from our wedding and was just a pleasure to work with.

Jennifer · Married on 05/14/2016

Derek Parks' talent behind the camera captured the loving spirit and joy of our wedding with beautiful creativity. Derek's down-to-earth personality makes people feel comfortable as he photographs them. His fair pricing make his services affordable and his professionalism makes him a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend him as a wedding photographer.

We were so lucky to find Derek to photograph our wedding. He was fun and easy to work with, and was very flexible with the timing and types of photos we wanted to have done. In fact, both of my husband's siblings have also used him to photograph their weddings - not a better stamp of approval than that! Thank you, Derek!

Sara · Married on 06/30/2012

Derek Parks beautifully photographed our unusual wedding day. Despite an unprecedented derecho storm causing us to be without power on a 103-degree day, Derek remained upbeat and professional while sweating it out with the rest of us. He has a real knack for capturing all the special little moments and details that others would not think to photograph, like our half-eaten peanut butter and jelly sandwiches abandoned in our haste to get ready for the ceremony. His photos tell a story and are much more meaningful as a result. We truly couldn't be more pleased with Derek's services, and we enthusiastically recommend him as a wedding and special event photographer.