Sketch Cinema Reviews

8 | Orange, CA

8 Reviews for Sketch Cinema

• Sellecca

Sellecca · Married on 04/02/2016

Ronnie was great! He was so calm and collected. I was nervous to have a videographer because I was afraid I would be akward in front of the camera, but he has a way of blending in amongst guests so you hardly notice he is there! He was so professional and open to our needs for start/ end time. I would highly recommend using Sketch Cinema for your next wedding/ event!

Sent on 04/17/2016

Ronnie was awesome! Very nice guy and easy to work with. We originally didn't plan on having a videographer but we ended up having some funds leftover so we decided to go with Ronnie. Best decision we could have made! His work is great. He really captured everything we wanted at our wedding. I highly recommend him for any wedding!

Sent on 04/18/2016
  • prettytrisha

Trisha · Married on 05/04/2014

I got a chance to book and spend my wedding event with team Sketch. These guys are professional and unobtrusive. I actually did not notice them as they filmed my wedding event. They knew that I was a bit camera shy so they made my wedding experience fun and less stressful. I totally recommend you book these amazing wedding filmmakers. They have a creative eye for cinematography and I will recommend them to all the bride and groom I know. Their emails were prompt and they delivered my film as promised. I love it, love it, love it. It brought back memories and tears. ***** 5 Stars

Sent on 06/09/2014
  • ZarahLovee

Zarah · Married on 02/15/2014

Our cinematic highlight film beautifully summarized our special day into a concise wedding documentary that we shared with family and friends that could not make it. My wedding day went by so fast and luckily, I hired a talented team of cinematographers. Sketch Cinema is the name..... for the future brides out there reading this review. They were very professional and unobtrusive.

I am a bit camera shy so we kept a journalistic approach with my wedding film. I love my highlights and there were parts of the video that still make me cry till this day. If you are a future bride, I would advice that you hire a professional cinematographer. Check out Sketch Cinema's portfolio and you will be amazed by their work. They also have affordable pricing that won't break your bank. It is really fun to look back and see the perspective that is preserved on video. We enthusiastically recommend Sketch Cinema.

Sent on 06/03/2014

Anabel A. · Married on 09/15/2013

Ronnie of Sketch Cinema is amazing. After meeting with a couple of videographers, we were not sure if wanted a videographer for our wedding because what we saw was "cheesy". However, after meeting with Ronnie and seeing his portfolio, we knew we wanted him to memorialize our wedding day. Ronnie is unique. He has a cinematographic style but is still able to capture the beauty and romance of the day. We just received the highlight video from our wedding. It is absolutely beautiful! Ronnie truly captured the moment. If you are having any doubts about hiring a videographer, we would recommend sitting down and chatting with Ronnie. It is worth it. He did an amazing job and is such a nice, pleasant guy. Thanks, Ronnie!

Sent on 01/30/2014
  • Rizza

Rizza · Married on 02/18/2012

Thank you sketch cinema for creating a modern wedding film. I really enjoyed watching our wedding event. The mood and the colors you used to edit our film really made it match the music we selected. I am super happy and satisfied with your videowork. I will definitely tell my other brides to be friends about your company. I guess with videography. You get what you pay for and you were definitely worth every penny !

Sent on 07/18/2012
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 01/15/2012

I would personally recommend Sketch Cinema for a wedding. They did such a wonderful job on my wedding video and the company was so modest and professional during my wedding. I cannot be more happier and satisfied to have them capture my wedding...

Sent on 07/18/2012

Diana · Married on 06/18/2011

I always wanted a videographer to capture my wedding, but not just the typical wedding videographer. I wanted something colorful and cinematic. So after an extensive research online. I stumbled upon Sketchimages.com. I was captivated by the editing. The music plus the vocals combined was breathtaking and emotional. It was the exact style i was looking for. I chose sketch images to film my wedding and I would definitely recommend them to the future brides. The transaction was smooth and they paid careful attention to the details i wanted on the video. BTW.... they wore black neck ties to the wedding. Very professional. I'm more than happy.

Sent on 08/22/2011