Sizzling Peach Reviews

Sizzling Peach 2
Sizzling Peach 3
Sizzling Peach 4
Sizzling Peach 5

Events be they weddings, funerals, birthdays, soiree's and more, the planning and organizing is just unbearable unless you have help. One of the best decisions a person can make is to leverage as much as possible so that the host can just enjoy the event. I made that decision and hired Sizzling Peach. Chef Nona was so easy to first seek to understand what my needs were for my event. Once she knew all my needs, she made wonderful decisions to not take away but to enhance our catering experience. She understands that their are many things happening at once and her role is crucial. So, during the whole planning part of my event she stayed in constant communication. Her updates and effective communication put my mind at ease for her role in my event and allowed me to focus my attention elsewhere. The day of the event she and her team arrived early, got set up and looked professional in their chef coats. The entire time all displays of food were kept full and maintained for cleanliness. Never was a display ever not inviting or appealing. Never did you find glassware or plates lying around. The area in her work station was immaculately clean and maintained that way for the event. Her palate of food was over the top and displays why she is a Hell's Kitchen winner. I was so honored to have her cater our event and have hired her for other events and will continue to do so. When she and her team finished after the event, the place was so clean and spotless. You would have never known we had a large party. I was able to host a fabulous event without the stress of buying, setting up, serving and cleaning up. I hosted a wonderful event and went to sleep that evening feeling accomplished, thanks to Chef Nona Johnson.

Sent on 02/28/2016

Cassie · Married on 09/27/2015

I called Sizzling Peach in a panic two weeks before my wedding. The people who were supposed to do the food had backed out and I was in desperate need of help. Chef Nona didn't hesitate, said she would help me any way she could. She saved the day!! They handled everything and allowed me to enjoy my wedding without a concern for the caterers. The food was amazing, people are still telling me how good the food was. It was more than I could have even imagined. They even got out on the dance floor and helped get the party going. I want to plan other parties just so I can see them again. If you want good food, professionalism and amazing company I would totally recommend the Sizzling Peach and Chef Nona.

Donna · Married on 09/27/2015

If you need s caterer or ANYTHING these ladies are the one . Not only did they except our request for a caterer on a couple days notice maybe two because my daughter's wedding her caterer dropped out at the last minute they agreed the food was exactly what we wanted it was excellent excellent service they were friendly they were smiling and that was after dinner was served in every room is supposed to start dancing and is just going to little slow and so there was a great song on and they both jumped in just dance just to get the party move-in and I mean we laughed we Wharton just was a stairway we could've sat there and watch them all night it was so much fun and they really got the party started they were so friendly so kind food was excellent it was on time it was hot it was good it was just Wells serviced I couldn't say anything better about these ladies that works so very hard for family who would've had to scramble and find something to serve some people dinner but they came through 150% they were awesome in such a short notice I can't imagine what they could even do in a normal setting of a timeframe because they were so awesome in this we just thank them so very much again and again and again and we talk about him and just share what happened at this wedding in it just made it without them there would not have been A wedding that turned out to be so much fun so appreciate them ladies again and again and again we thank you from the bottom of our hearts you are so fun and so sweet and we think of you often and pray for your business!!! May God bless you!!!! ????????. PS Especially when all this great fun and good food was on s Sunday! That along with the short notice!! AMAZING AMAZING .... There is NOTHING NEGATIVE to say about any part of this evening it was perfect absolutely perfect from the catering point of view it was awesome

Sent on 03/29/2016

Christine · Married on 09/04/2015

Chef Nona and Sizzling Peach put on a fabulous event! She takes the time to truly understand you and your style. She and her team are amazing and fun. The food was over the top delicious and our guests were raving about it months afterwards. I highly recommend Sizzling Peach.

Pat · Married on 03/28/2015

Very easy to work with . Offered many different food combinations and paired them with the wine. Enjoyed their company. Their sytle of business is very down to earth and comfortable. Food was great, creative and fun to eat...

Jo · Married on 02/12/2015

Sizzling Peach will customize your event to suit your taste, give you exciting, creative suggestions, and then execute them
    seamlessly! No worries with Nona in charge!!

Sent on 03/02/2016

Kristin · Married on 10/20/2007

I've loved having Nona, Bri and Sizzlin' Peach cater for several events that I've been a part of. They are professional, accommodating and most importantly DELICIOUS. I love how flexible they are and how wiling they are to participate in any type of event. Thanks to the Sizzlin Peach team!!!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Katie · Married on 01/22/2017

The food was delicious & Nona was great to work with! I will use Sizzling Peach again for sure!

Sent on 03/16/2017
  • User6438376 · event on 02/25/2016

Very fun and engaging. Knows what she's talking about and how to cook it. Highly recommend. Quality service and food.

Sent on 03/02/2016

Emily · Married on 07/18/2015

Sizzling peach was incredible! From the start they really wanted to get to know ME and what my fiancé and I were like. They took time to sit down with me, brainstorm, were extremely flexible with my budget, and made me feel heard and cared about! Brianna and Nona were a God send in a crazy time of stress and helped make everything so easy and exactly how we wanted it! They were even willing to come to our house for a tasting before! They were awesome!!!

Sent on 03/10/2016