Sixty First Events Reviews

6 Reviews for Sixty First Events

1 User photo

Sixty First Events 1

bhavya · Married on 07/01/2017

Sixty First Productions created a stunning video and beautiful photos. Their talent allowed us to experience the wedding like we were there again. It really captured the mood of the event far beyond our expectations. Many of our friends who couldn't join us on the day said that the video made them feel like they were right there celebrating with us. We are so grateful to have this memento of our day. Hire them!

Sent on 06/04/2018
    Sixty First Events 2

Eneida · Married on 05/20/2017

Helena & Daniel were awesome! My husband and I were very happy with choosing them to capture our special day on film.
    They met with us twice, listened to all our needs and answered any questions we had during our meeting. We were even able to contact them via email and/or phone with any additional questions or concerns we may have had leading up to our wedding day. They always sent us quick responses and were more than happy to ease our minds with all our concerns. The day of the wedding we barley noticed they were there, which was great! They are so pleasant and easy to talk to and very down to earth. They will definitely be our go to videographers for any other major events we may plan in the further.
    I definitely recommend them, they will not disappoint!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Caterina · Married on 04/28/2017

It was a pleasure working with Dan and Helena of Sixty First Events for my wedding. They are both wonderful people and talented videographers who really care about capturing the small details and special moments of a wedding and really took the time to capture all the moments of mine! They worked with my husband and I closely prior to our wedding to plan everything out and took all of our suggestions and put them into play. They really just work with you to ensure your day is captured into a memorable and heartfelt video to last for years to come!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Catarina · Married on 04/28/2017

It was a pleasure working with Dan and Helena of Sixty First Productions for my wedding. They are both wonderful people and talented videographers who really care about capturing the small details and special moments of a wedding and really took the time to capture all the moments of mine! They worked with my husband and I closely prior to our wedding to plan everything out and took all of our suggestions and put them into play. They really just work with you to ensure your day is captured into a memorable and heartfelt video to last for years to come!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Vinisha · Married on 11/22/2016

Sixty First Events provided exceptional photographs and videos. They worked closely with us from the initial stages of identifying the package that would work best for us and were extremely accommodating when we wanted to make changes. Additionally, the team researched the best locations within the area to take pictures and scenes for the videos to ensure the best quality product was produced. They worked closely with us as a couple and our families to ensure every special moment was captured. We are so grateful that Sixty First Productions captured all of our special moments and gave us a gift that will allow us to remember each special moment of our wedding week. We can't thank you enough!!!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Lauren · Married on 12/09/2017

Working with Daniel was a great experience - we contracted him to do our wedding videography: trailer style video of the overall event and raw footage of the ceremony and speeches. His skills were spectacular - he captured not only personal moments, but also the liveliness of the event, candid moments, everything from the ceremony to dancing to even us just walking into the venue for the first time. Further, he structured his time perfectly and worked with our very busy schedule. In advance, he know what he would need from us, the venue, and the other vendors so that he could work with our planner to get everything necessary. He was also flexible - when things were running late, we asked him to stay longer to get the last moments and he did so happily. In the end, we got an amazing!! trailer to share with family a friends, and the rest of the material so that my husband and I have the special moments to ourselves. We highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/21/2018