Six Nineteen Invitations Reviews

15 | Cecil, WI

15 Reviews for Six Nineteen Invitations

Anne · Married on 10/03/2014

Six Nineteen Invations was awesome to work with! I couldn't be more happy with my invites and programs. The best part is that my Invations were one of a kind as Amber made them just for us! I could change anything I wanted.. Fonts, layout, wording,etc... Something you couldn't do ordering from a book/catalog.

katie · Married on 06/14/2014

Great ideas when I wasn't positive what I wanted.. great to work with!!

Sixtnineteen did an amazing job! The invites were beautiful and I received many complements, will go back in the future for other events

Amanda · Married on 12/01/2012

Amber at Six Nineteen Invitations made both our Save The Dates & our Dance Invitations. We absolutely loved what she did with both of them!! I went to her with an idea of what I was looking for, she asked about a few aspects of theme, color, and flowers, and ended up making the best invitations!! I couldn't be happier with what she came up with. She kept everything I wanted in mind and used her own creativeness to put it all together. She gave me options to choose from, and was great listening to all my feedback about changes. She was great about responding to all inquires. Because I loved her invites so much I also asked her to make our programs for our ceremony. I would definitely recommend Six Nineteen Invitations!!

Melanie · Married on 10/20/2012

Amber was very easy to work with and made sure that everything was perfect! I recommend using her and supporting a local vendor over ordering something online any day!

Jane · Married on 09/08/2012

Amber did a great job on my invitations, was very flexible and got my invitations done in a timely matter. They are beautiful and everything I could of ever wanted. I was very satisfied with the final product.

Tammy · Married on 11/04/2011

Amber made my invitations effortless. She was able to take a few simple ideas and create a beatiful invitation design and there was no stress involved for me. I loved the ideas she came up with and received a ton of compliments on the invites (especially the super creative and fun reply card!)

If you're looking for a unique and creative invitation that sets the tone perfectly for your wedding day, talk to Amber!

The only thing that was wrong was that one of the last names was wrong on the programs, other than that we loved everything!

Angela · event on: 06/11/2012

Amber did a great job of designing my daughter's birthday invites. I gave her the ideas I had and she created exactly what I wanted!! She also does our Christmas cards and we always receive tons of compliments on them! I am so excited every year to send them out :) We love her!!!

My invitations looked beautiful and Amber was so receptive about my style preferences. I received many compliments on how the on invitations looked!

Ryan & Emily · Married on 09/20/2013

She was VERY accomodating! We went back and forth through email and she made a lot of detail changes for me. Our invitations turned out gorgeous, and for a resasonable rate.

I am extremely happy with how my invitations and programs turned out! I was able to refer Six Nineteen to a friend and she is employing their services as well! Highly recommend doing business with them!

I got lots of great compliments on my wedding invitations, especially how beautiful they were. I got a great price on them too!

Stephanie · Married on 09/29/2012

3.0

Amber did an amazing job with all of the services she provided us with and even made last minute changes for us. I would reccomend her to anyone.

my guests loved my invites. the colors were great and matched very well.