Sivan Photography Reviews

93 | Orlando, FL

93 Reviews for Sivan Photography

Johanna · Married on 06/10/2011

To all of you soon to be brides : This review comes to you way over due. I was married on June 10th of last year and had the opportunity to use Sivan as our photographer. I honestly do not have words to express my gratitude for her work. Sivan has a passion for her work and it shows through every photo she takes. My wedding photos came out phenomenal. Sivan was more than a photographer the day of the wedding, she was like a best friend and a sister all wrapped into one. She called me the night before the wedding to confirm everything and I was a wreck. My dress came from the bridal salon all wrinkled and looked terrible. I couldn't find anyone to steam the dress and she offered to bring her personal steamer and help me steam it. Needless to say I found someone last minute the morning of but she still called and came through with her steamer.Most importantly she took the time to listen to my husband and myself about our wants for our wedding photos. She understood that I didn't like posing for photos and I liked more photos just 'In the moment' and she made that happen but she also knew how important some of the posing photos would be for me after the wedding and urged that I get just a few and really gentaly guided me the day of the wedding in urging me for just one or two. I am grateful for that.She was s personable and really made me feel comfortable, I didn't feel like I had a stranger hanging around. Sivan and her husband were there and her husband got some amazing photos of the guys while she was with me and my bridal party. They were right there catching the most important shots the entire night and managed to stay incognito for most of the evening .Sivan's work really speaks for itself. I highly recommend Sivan when you decide on Sivan you are getting so much more than a photographer. When your passionate about what you do, it really shows in everything you do and Sivan is living proof of that. I wish her the best in the rest of her business venture she deserves only the best of success.

Sent on 02/23/2012

Nellrine · Married on 05/29/2011

My son Andy and daughter in-law Juana(wedding day 5/29/11) could not stop talking about your professionalism,how thoughtful you were and all you did to make them feel at ease.
    On wedding day you were so outstanding so sweet and never missed a beet.The pictuers i viewed are spectular and i can't waite to see the finished product.Thanks for making their day so memorable.
    Nellie-St.Croix,Virgin Islands

Sent on 06/27/2011

Juana · Married on 05/28/2011

From the moment Andy and I met with Sivan, we knew we had found the perfect photographer for us. She was simple, humble, sweet, professional, and very personable. And her work was amazing! It captured tradition, emotions, and details in such a beautiful and simple way. I came across her flyer, that I had gotten at a bridal show, just when I was about to give up on the idea of having an engagement session, because it seemed out of our budget. Her reasonable prices made it possible for us to have our engagement session which was an experience we will always treasure. Our engagement pictures were beautiful and I can’t wait to see our wedding pictures! She is WONDERFUL with keeping contact and replying to emails! On the day of our wedding, I not only knew I had a wonderful photographer, but also felt as if I had a friend with me that was happy to share in my special day.

Sent on 06/08/2011

Marilyn · Married on 05/27/2011

What can I say about Sivan???!! She is the greatest ever!!!!

The photos she took for my husband and I were spectacular. She made us feel so at ease, especially my husband, as he does not like his photo taken.

All I can say is you will never go wrong if you choose Sivan as your photographer.

Marilyn and Joel

Sent on 06/29/2011

Kelly · Married on 05/14/2011

Sivan is amazing! From start to finish we loved working with Sivan. She made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera and all of the photo's came out amazing. She has a wonderful eye for details and she captured each moment of our day perfectly. I would highly recommend Sivan Photography to anyone!

Sent on 12/15/2011

Renee · Married on 03/20/2011

Planning a wedding is very stressful! My husband and I wanted to make sure that everything was captured (all of our hard work from planning!) on our wedding day, so photography was both of our number 1 priorities. The flowers will die, the cake will be eaten, the dress will be stored away, but pictures last a lifetime. Its those pictures that I now look back on to remember my loved ones that I have lost since my wedding day.

I found Sivan at a bridal show after winning an engagement session with her! We were already thinking of another photography company because we wanted a photo booth for our wedding. Once we met with her for our initial meeting, our decision changed before we got back to our car that we wanted to go with her. Sivan even came up with a more fun (and cheaper!) way of doing a 'home-made' photo booth, which was a HUGE success. We still get raves about her idea of the booth!

She is personable, understanding, worked with our budget and made everything that we wanted affordable. We truly got what we wanted. I was always emailing my vendors with information and questions and she was always the first one to get back to me. I honestly don't know how she does it! I was impressed and she made me feel relaxed throughout the process, including our big day. I know how busy and popular she is, but she always made me feel like I was her number 1 priority every time we spoke. One of the nice things about Sivan, is that we also became friends :) My husband and I just celebrated our 3rd anniversary and still rave about Sivan and Sivan Photography. Her business is growing and her pictures are more breath taking with each session/wedding! Now we are getting ready to make a maternity session with Sivan. I wouldn't have any other person capture these precious moments then her. Good luck with your planning~

Sent on 04/05/2014

Jennifer · Married on 03/12/2011

We were so lucky to have Sivan for our wedding photographer. After meeting for a consultation and looking through the amazing pictures on her website, we knew we found the right person to capture our special day. Sivan made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and really made every effort to capture all the important details of our wedding in such a creative way. We are absolutely thrilled with all of our pictures. She is so talented, professional, and genuinely a nice person!

Sent on 04/18/2011

Meredith · Married on 01/16/2011

My husband and I met Sivan at a Bridal Show in Orlando. We spoke to Sivan briefly and after we left the bridal show, my husband and I both knew we wanted to book her for our wedding. We had a consultation which was great because it’s a time for Sivan to get to know us and our vision for the wedding. She was very easy going, attentive and is truly one of the nicest people we know. Prior to the wedding, she shot our engagement pictures down on Park Ave in Winter Park (beautiful!!) and best of all she had them ready within 2 weeks. It was amazing; however we did have a very short engagement and our e-session was booked less than month before our wedding day! :)

At the wedding, Sivan was a great photographer, she was on her hands and knees taking pictures, definitely was not afraid to get dirty or sandy (we had a beach wedding)! She was quick, efficient, and made sure to do time checks so that we wouldn’t run behind. She was able to capture the most special moments between my husband and I!!!! I love looking at our photos were we are smiling at each other and we look so happy; it just makes me smile!!!!!!

Once we saw our pictures for the first time, my husband and I were mesmerized!!! There were so many amazing shots and random moments that I had already forgotten about and thanks to her those moments will last forever! People tell us everyday how lucky we were for having such a talented photographer and we were truly blessed to have her! Our family loved her and our guests loved her!!! We are constantly recommending her to our friends and my sister is hoping to book her for her wedding. Hands down Sivan is the best choice for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 03/03/2011

Lauren · Married on 10/09/2010

Sivan Photography was amazing! I found Sivan through a friend of a friend, browsed her site, and knew right away she was the style I was looking for. We did some email correspondance to start and she was very responsive - a great trait that a bride looks for. We met so that I could get a feel for her personality and clicked right away! She is kind and knowledgeable while being relaxed and professional at the same time. Her prices were super reasonable and she was flexible on her package, making it easy for us to work with her.

Sivan works with her fiance, Craig, as her partner, so there is a great synergy there that other photog teams may lack. We thoroughly know working with them was the best choice we could have made and the pictures prove it. I knew they would be fabulous- but they are amazing beyond anything I could have hoped for!! They capture the 'feel' of my wedding and I couldn't have asked for more. I would, and have, recommended Sivan Photography to any bride-to-be. You certainly won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/09/2010

Lindsay · Married on 09/30/2010

Sivan was amazing! She put so much effort into getting the perfect shots and she really took extra time to listen to our ideas. She has a very creative touch to her pictures yet she still manages to capture the classic, timeless shots that don't need a lot of changing. She did my fiancé's and I's engagement pics and we were so excited! They were everything we wanted and more. She also designed our magnet save the dates and we received a ton of compliments. She is also extremely flexible with your feedback and takes all of what you say that you want to heart and does everything she can to make it work. Love her! A++!

Sent on 09/30/2010

Bonnie · Married on 06/25/2010

Sivan did an amazing job. Her pictures captured ever moment!! If I was to describe her work in one word it would be "WOW" She is so sweet and she felt like a friend by the end of the evening!

Sent on 09/30/2010

Heather · Married on 06/19/2010

Sivan is an amazing photographer and a joy to work with! Her professionalism and final product are incredible. She took her time when choosing shots, and made sure each photo looked spectacular. She made us feel special on our wedding day - not like other weddings I have been to where the photographer shuttles everyone around like cattle. Sivan made the process fun. Your wedding photos are lasting memories, and Sivan understands that. Could not be more happy for having found her!

Sent on 08/10/2010

Ashley · Married on 05/31/2010

Sivan Photography is exceptional. Sivan has personality that shines through her work. She is quite talented with an eye that captures every special moment that takes place! I truly enjoyed the session. She made me feel comfortable and that shows through the beautiful pictures she took. She is a gem!

Sent on 06/02/2010

Michele · Married on 04/30/2010

Sivan was very professional and accommodating. We will be using her for many more sessions in the future. Definitely a great experience and super-awesome photography. She is very talented.

Sent on 06/02/2010

Mary · Married on 01/22/2010

Sivan was terrific to work with and very professional, not to mention a she has a great personality. I had seen some of her work from a bridal shower shoot and fell in love with it. I knew immediately that she was the perfect photographer for my wedding. She has a great eye for taking beautiful pictures and it comes natural for her. After the food has been eaten, the guests have left, and the gifts have been opened, the one thing that you have to remember the excitement and the many emotions of your wedding day are photographs. I recommend Sivan Photography for anyone looking for truly stunning photography.

Sent on 10/01/2010

Lindsay · Married on 12/12/2009

Sivan was AMAZING at our wedding and did a fabulous job with our engagement photos! I was so happy to have her provide such special memories for my husband and I on those special days. She was fun to work with, kind, and you can tell that photography is her passion in life because it shows in her photos. Thank you Sivan! :) If you choose her for your photo sessions (which you SHOULD), you will definitely have a great experience and love the outcome! I would recommend her to anyone and EVERYONE for anything you want to remember through pictures! When that day comes for a maternity session, she's the first one I'm going to!

Sent on 06/07/2010

Jessica · Married on 05/08/2009

Sivan was one of the photographers at my wedding and she did a phenomenal job!! Her creativity and use of the venue were second to none in quality. Not only does she do great work, but she is constantly looking for the bride's opinion to make sure she is happy with how the pictures are taken, constantly aiming to please. I would recommend Sivan to any bride looking for a wedding photographer who she can trust...one that will take pictures she will be happy with for decades to come!!

Sent on 10/17/2010

Anne M. · Married on 05/10/2013

I cannot begin to say enough good things about Sivan and her team. First of all, she is very organized and goes out of her way to make sure that she understands your vision for your big day. I was referred to Sivan through Monica at Atomic Entertainment and from the moment I met with Sivan I knew she was the photographer for me. I not only loved her photographs but also the fact that she made us feel like her only client (even though I know she is EXTREMELY busy!!) and took extra effort to make sure she understood what we wanted for our day. The day of wedding Sivan arrived early and made everyone feel comfortable. Sivan and Leah were able to capture great photos while still respecting the church the ceremony took place in as well as not being in everyone's way/line of site while taking those shots. Our photos turned out wonderful and Sivan even took the time to put together a little sneak peak for us before all the photos had been edited. After the wedding Sivan kept in constant contact and was always quick to respond with any questions we had regarding ordering. I will definately use Sivan for future sessions and I promise, if you use Sivan you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/10/2013