Sivan Photography Reviews

93 | Orlando, FL

93 Reviews for Sivan Photography

Jack · Married on 05/19/2013

We had our wedding photographed by Sivan and could not be happier! It was hard to select a photographer since photography is a fairly serious hobby of mine and after searching the area for a photographer, she was one of many that actually caught my eye. But, it was after skype-ing with her did we decide that she's the one. We're very glad of that decision. Even with last minute changes due to weather, she was able to accommodate us along with her assistant photographer. Not only that, our photos were made available to us very quickly. Please do yourself a favor if you need a photographer in the area and give Sivan your consideration! -Jack & Kat

Sent on 06/08/2013

For my wife and I, photography was the most important element of our wedding. After reading great reviews for Sivan Photography, we set up a consultation. Sivan's great personality and overwhelming breadth of experience really drew us in. Her home office is strew with sample of her photos and my wife and I were thoroughly impressed with her work.

Having never planned a wedding before, I was inclined to consider a less experienced, more economical photographer. My wife was vehemently against this. She argued that the photos of our wedding will be the physical memories of our special day. She was sooo right. As the “sneak peak” photos start to come out, I am taken back by how stunning they are. I am not a very photogenic man, but Sivan and her crew really made me and all of the photos look spectacular.

Anyone can point and shoot a camera. It takes skill, experience and enthusiasm to make photos come out they way Sivan does. We could not be happier!

Sent on 03/28/2013

Cassie · Married on 03/02/2013

I used Sivan for an engagement shoot. They were booked for my wedding or I would have used them for my wedding because their photos are awesome.

Sent on 04/07/2014

Susan · Married on 02/16/2013

From the first email interaction with Sivan I knew I liked her. She was quick to respond and very accommodating to schedule a meeting with my fiancé and I on short notice. Once we met in real life I knew she was the photographer for us. Not only is her work amazing but our personalities just really clicked. She is a true professional and runs her business well.

We did an engagement session a few months before the wedding and after seeing those photos I was even more excited for the wedding because I knew we'd have beautiful photos to remember our special day.

We got our digital photos within a month of the wedding and I absolutely love each and every one of them. Sivan and her assistant Missy captured every moment perfectly and we got everything we could have wanted and more. I am incredibly happy with my decision to use Sivan Photography and look forward to using them again for other portraits in the future!

Sent on 03/23/2013

Danielle · Married on 02/10/2013

I can’t even remember the number of photographers I spoke with, emailed and met at bridal shows. All of these photographers were able to show beautiful photos, were nice & professional, but they just weren’t “the one.”

When I met Sivan all the of disappointment I had been feeling about my wedding day suddenly…disappeared!!! I know, weird right…disappointment for my wedding day? I just knew that all those other photographers with their “beautiful” photos wouldn’t be able to capture what the event truly was…our huge MOMENT, becoming husband and wife!! Sivan’s photos just seemed to leap off the canvas with emotions of love & excitement!!! She was the photographer that not only showed me beautiful photos, but her photos showed me MOMENTS!!!

Working with Sivan was the most natural and fun experience any bride could ask for. Of course, your wedding day is packed FULL of people & distractions!! Sivan took advantage of every one of my “distractions”…like when a friend’s 3-year-old daughter came running into my arms to give me her usual bear hug!!! Those are the moments that she captured for me forever!!!

Not only do I constantly recommend Sivan Photography to newly engaged couples, I already know who will be photographing my maternity, newborn & any other of lives moments we wish to have captured forever!!!!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Sivan is the way to go when booking a wedding photographer! She was everything we want and MORE! She just kept surprising us with her awesomeness!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Sivan is such an amazing person! Sheldon & I not only used her for our wedding day, but we also used her for our engagement photos.

She is so helpful in answering any questions you may have and will produce beautiful photos above and beyond your expectations. Thank you Sivan for your service. Hopefully I will be back in the states to use you for Maternity & Newborn sessions! :)

Sent on 01/17/2013

Sivan and Craig were the EASIEST decision I made in the wedding planning process. I initially met Sivan through a friend's wedding that she photographed! I saw how wonderful she was and how she worked. I didn't even look elsewhere when it came time to choose my photographer. The day of my wedding was a blur, but Sivan made sure to capture every single detail that I worked so hard on. The way she portrayed the whole day was just beautiful..I sometimes still look at the pictures and think...THIS was my wedding?? Sivan and Craig were so professional, fun, easy going, and most of all--the pictures are fantastic. They captured the perfect set of memories. Even though the wedding was in South Florida--Sivan and Craig made sure to make me feel so comfortable and at home, I kept forgetting that they had just traveled over 200 miles to be there. It was wonderful that they were so flexible :) I would hands down recommend Sivan Photography, and I will definitely be using them again when the time comes around!!

xoxo,

Loren & Matt

Sent on 01/02/2013

Rose · Married on 11/11/2012

Sivan has a true talent and is a true professional. I was referred to her by a friend and once I saw her photos and met her, my husband and I knew she was perfect for our Wedding! There was no second guessing with her and she was always a step ahead of me giving me suggestions and being very open to our ideas. She is very punctual and meticulous and as a Bride to be, that was a huge relief to have someone always on point and one vendor on the list that I didn't have to worry about. Her work is just beautiful and she is a perfectionist. Sivan will be our family's photographer for life!

Sent on 12/31/2012
  • Mrs.Muldoon

Jen · Married on 10/20/2012

Deciding to use Sivan Photography when I met them in March of 2011 was the best decision my husband and I had made for our wedding. We used them for our engagement photos and our wedding photos. I love every picture she took! They are very professional and efficient. We will use them again and again through out our lives together.

Sent on 10/31/2012

Siena · Married on 10/06/2012

There aren't enough words in the dictionary to describe how amaaaaazing Sivan is, both as a person and a photographer! Sivan photographed my wedding and my husband and I did a Rock the Dress session with her 10 days later. Both times were great! Sivan is very professional but at the same time so fun and creative! When she photographs you its easy and fun, and you never want the session to end! She comes up with the best poses and locations and the pictures come out so perfect! My husband and I are going to put our album together this week and we're having a hard time choosing photos because every single shot that Sivan took is just so amazing! We absolutely love Sivan and highly recommend her! She is so easy to work with and is always quick to respond to emails and answer all your questions! I'm already thinking of future sessions I want to book with her! Everyone in my bridal party loved working with her and we all could not have been happier or had a better time being photographed! Sivan is simply amazing!

Sent on 10/28/2012

Megan · Married on 08/25/2012

Working with Sivan and her husband was in a word, effortless! She kept me calm and on track with what I was looking for in wedding photos when I started to feel overwhelmed as my big day approached. She helped me come up with creative ideas for pictures in the event it rained and was just always so quick to reply to my many emails. I couldn't have hoped for a better experience working with her and would highly recommend her to anyone! Our photos turned out just beautiful and tell the best story of how lovely our wedding day was. Thank you Sivan!

Sent on 09/10/2012

Sivan was so professonal. She was having fun right along with us and really listened to what we wanted. She took amazing photographs that all our friends and family can't stop talking about. I would highly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 08/01/2012

Sivan and her team are the absolute best in the business…perfect combination of professional and creative!! She was always timely with her responses and followed up with questions, concerns, and schedule confirmations. During out engagement session, she knew exactly how to pose my fiancé and I to create a natural but flattering look. She encouraged our ideas and did a great job of capturing “us”. She was so easy to work with and makes everything seem effortless. Definitely recommend and will be using in the future!

I recently did a Boudoir photo session with Sivan and I had a great experience. She was so professional from beginning to end. She was great with confirming appointment times and reminding us girls what to bring to the shoot. The day of the session, she had hair and make up pros on site to make the clients look and feel their best. She was so supportive and creative during the photo shoot...I had so much fun! The pictures came out beautiful (I am actually obsessed with them!) and she was great with helping me choose the best shots to put in a photo book for my fiance. I can't wait for him to see them the day of our wedding!! Thank you Sivan!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Arielle · Married on 05/27/2012

I met Sivan through my coordinator and from the moment I saw her work I knew we had to have her. My parents accompanied me to our consultation and they loved her work but they wish she would have been in the business for longer. Boy were they wrong. I used Sivan for the wedding day and from the moment she got there she was BRILLIANT. Everyone was so impressed ( Especially my parents). I was able to see a sneak peek of the photos she took a DAY later and I was speechless. She is so talented and so professional- I was lucky to be able to book her and her husband. They made everyone feel comfortable and I know she captured every moment and more. I know for a fact I will be using her services in the future.

Sent on 05/30/2012

Jailene · Married on 05/17/2012

My fiancé and I were so lucky to have Sivan take our engagement photos. She really took the time to get to know us and our personalities and brought them to our photo styles. They are so amazing! She is a very talented photographer and her work is impeccable. Besides being a great photographer, they are two really great people! I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking to look at their photos 20 years from now and still feel like your important day just happened!

Sent on 06/08/2012

Jennifer · Married on 05/04/2012

Sivan did an amazing job! I found Sivan by another wedding website. We met with her and were very impressed with her and her pictures. She did an excellent job by staying in touch with us and guiding us in which pictures we would want. She arrived on time on the day of the wedding and did a fabulous job! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures she got. We got 2 photographers so we got some good shots before, during, and after the wedding. We even opted for the photobooth and I LOVE the pictures we got of our guests having fun with that. I'd highly recommend her to anyone! Very reasonably priced too! So happy we got the recommendation. We will probably call her once we have a child to do our newborn pics!!!

Sent on 06/19/2012

Amanda · Married on 04/14/2012

If I could rate Sivan Photography on a real scale her work would rate 100 out of 5 it is that amazing. Sivan has photographed my engagement, wedding and now boudoir photos and every time has been a memorable experience. I am not the most comfortable in my shoes but whenever your in front of Sivan she makes you feel more comfortable and relaxed with her great personality and especially knowing that the outcome of the photos will be beyond what you imagined. I would recommend Sivan for any event that needs to be documented with photos and I know for as long as I have major events she will be the one that I call.

Sent on 02/08/2013
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 04/08/2012

Sivan is AMAZING! You will be hard pressed to find a photographer this talented, this professional, this organized, and with this much understanding of what you want. She really is one of a kind and unique in her field. Her photos reflect your theme and personality, as if she were reading your mind. She really helped me on my wedding day because I was planning from out of the country, and am completely clueless about wedding schedules and customs. Sivan just put everything into place for me, helped me pick the perfect ceremony time for the best lighting, found the perfect place to take photos at my outdoor ceremony venue, and helped me get all the photo ops done at the reception. She just made everything run perfectly, and I wouldn't have felt so at ease without her there! Her photos will be your most treasured keepsake of your wedding day!

Sent on 04/15/2012

Sue · event on: 01/16/2012

Sivan took my fiance and I's engagement photos in January 2012. She was a pleasure to work with! She was professional and accommodating to our requests. She offered her suggestions, but did not push her own opinion. We wanted a picnic theme, and Sivan went above and beyond to bring so many cute props for us to use. She really took our vision and added her touch of creativity and beauty for one awesome result!
    She had our "sneak peek" up online within a day, so we could enjoy some of our pictures right away and share them with friends and family. Best of all, she found the beauty in each and every shot. She took the most wonderful and creative pictures that we will cherish for a lifetime! Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/19/2012
  • awiggy03

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2011

Sivan and her partner (husband) Craig were beyond amazing to work with. My now husband and I do not at all consider ourselves comfortable in from of the camera, however, Sivan made our whole experience for us. She is so professional, so easygoing, so creative and just a BLAST to work with. We hired her for our engagement session and our wedding and will definiately be asking her to do much much more. She has a great personality and gift in photography, and her passion for her work shines through in everything that she does. She is beyond talented and provides above and beyond service. She also had our sneek peeks up within a day and had our photos back to us so quickly and made it all very easily accessible. I can not say thank you enough for our engagement photos and for being apart of our once in a lifetime day on 11.11.11!!! Sivan Photography is AMAZING, you will NOT be disappointed :)

Sent on 12/09/2011

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2011

She is absolutely AMAZING (and I have the photos to prove it!!). Her and her husband are as sweet as can be and so super creative!! They know there stuff! It is so important to have two photographers and they did not miss a thing! The main thing that I love about them is that they can be life long photographers! I've used them for an engagement shoot, Bridesmaids shoot and of course the wedding itself; and I will definitely come back to them for future photos as well (Rock the Dress, Maternity). Sivan is so passionate about what she does and it shows! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 12/13/2011

Haley · Married on 11/05/2011

Sivan did an engagement session for my fiance' and I in Florida after we first got engaged... that's all it took to get us hooked! We loved our photos from the e-session, so we just knew we had to have Sivan at our wedding this November. After our engagement session, we actually relocated to Georgia and planned to have our wedding here. Even with all the talent Atlanta had to offer, we knew Sivan was the right choice, as well as the best investment. She and her new husband, Craig, were there for every special moment on our wedding day -- capturing it all through creative and candid points of view. She knew exactly what style and type of photography we wanted to capture our big day. We are so in love with every single shot that we just have to have them all! Even my family members comented on how professional and talented our photographers were. ;0) Sivan, never stop doing what you do - you are truly gifted and we thank you from the bottom our newly-wedded hearts!

Sent on 11/14/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 10/26/2011

When I found out Sivan Photography offered Rock The Dress sessions I was SO excited. On my wedding day - there was hardly any time to take photographs of my husband and I. Once we got the photos (taken by a different photographer) I was appreciative that I had photographs from the day but KNEW i wanted more. 2 years later - i put the dress back on and recreated some memories. Sivan was so awesome - she kept helping us pose and the photos are amazing. I finally feel like I have photos of us "from our wedding day" to put up on our walls! Thank you Sivan Photography for giving me my dream wedding photos!!!!

Sent on 10/27/2011

Joelle · Married on 09/03/2011

We absolutely loved Sivan and her husband Craig! They were dependable, on time, polite, respectful of our special day and most importantly AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHERS! We wouldn't even think about using another photographer for our future maternity and baby pictures too! If you're looking for the best, definately use them!

Sent on 09/11/2011