Sivan Photography Reviews

93 | Orlando, FL

93 Reviews for Sivan Photography

Lynette · Married on 04/25/2015

I honestly cannot say enough about choosing Sivan Photography for our wedding day. I honestly think I underestimated how much I would value my wedding photos. The day goes by in the blink of an eye and your pictures are all you really have left to remember the day by. One of the things I was upset about on my wedding day, was that I did not get to dance with my niece, one of the flower girls. I was feeling pretty bad about it until Sivan sent me a photo of me with my flower girls, holding hands and sharing a sweet moment prior to the wedding. Her team also captured a photo of the first moment I saw my Grandpa, who up until two days before the wedding, was not going to be able to make it. There are literally too many moments like this to mention, as she captured so many, and did so beautifully, which I will be able to cherish forever. And then the pictures of my groom and I….they’re gorgeous. She knows how to capture the essence of a couple and the little quirks about a relationship that make it so special. Sivan truly wants each of her brides to have the best wedding day ever, and works so hard to make this a reality. I love, love, love her and her work and I recommend her to everyone, for any occasion. You will be beyond thrilled with her and her staff!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Sabrina · Married on 02/07/2015

I am obsessed and totally adore Sivan Photography! I honestly do not know how to express just how much I am thankful for Sivan for capturing our wedding day. Her work is incredible and has left everyone AWE STRUCK!!! I urge you to check out her blog and check it out for yourself (Sabrina & Andrew 2-7-15)
    When my husband I met with Sivan at her gorgeous studio and shared some stories and laughter I knew right then that I JUST HAD to have Sivan as my friend,I mean photographer.I joke but that connection with your photographer is a must. You want to feel comfortable with them because it will make a huge difference in how your pictures turn out. Your friend provides a comfortable environment and allows for love and laughter to shine through your pictures. Sivan did just that! She not only captured the very essence of our wedding day but she was able to capture the love that my husband and I share as well as the love and support of our family and friends.
    At the end of the day anyone can take pictures of flowers and table settings but only the truly talented can photograph and transcend the “feeling and energy” of your wedding day. Sivan Photography was able to capture and create the look of elegance and timeless class that I was aiming for…even creating a love story through her amazing pictures. Our wedding day looked like an old-world royal wedding topped with rose gold glamour. I had spent so much time and effort in planning my wedding day and Sivan was able to magically pull my wedding vision out of my brain and bring it forth in pictures- pictures that will serve as reminders of our wedding day for many years to come.
    The best part and what I am most thankful for is simply the following: Our future children and grand-children will know what true love looks like…they will be able to actually see that “happily ever after” is not only the last line of fairytales but also the beginning of a beautiful life.

Sent on 03/19/2015

Allison · Married on 09/27/2014

When I first began searching for a wedding photographer I received many recommendations from friends, acquaintances, and from reading various reviews. I discovered Sivan on pinterest; after narrowing it down to a few photographers, I kept coming back to Sivan's photos and knew I wanted her to capture our special day! All of her photos seemed so beautiful, natural and romantic, everything I was looking for!
    As soon as we met her I was so excited to work with her; you can tell she loves and truly enjoys doing what she does. Sivan photographed both our engagement photos and wedding. My husband and I could not be happier with how our wedding photos turned out! We have so many amazing and beautiful pictures to help us remember our wedding day, we can't stop looking at them :). Sivan does such a good job at helping you to feel comfortable and relax with her. In addition to the gorgeous photos, she makes the experience even better with the special touches she adds when sends the package of your photos.
    My husband and I are so happy that we chose Sivan, we could not have imagined working with anyone else!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Vera · event on: 09/17/2014

Thanks Sivan for being such an amazing professional and person!!
    You made our engagement session the most wonderful and funny experience. The pictures were not only beautiful and perfect but gorgeous!!!
    I also booked my boudoir session with her, and it was awesome. She made me feel so pretty and relaxed, it was a great experience. She made the most astonishing photo album with the pictures, it was the perfect wedding gift for my husband. He loved it and it blew his mind! :)
    We got married in Argentina, so unfortunately she wasn't able to be there. We have already booked our rock the dress session with Sivan, because we love her work. Also we don't want to miss the opportunity of having her photograph us in our weeding outfit!!
    Thank you so much for being there for us in all our especial moment!!!! We are lucky to have you! :)

Sent on 09/20/2014

Melissa · Married on 08/23/2014

From the very first day we met Sivan we had an instant connection. After reviewing her portfolio and meeting in person we knew she would be the perfect match for our wedding. Sivan is one of the kindest people I have ever met and truly has a gift for photography. During the wedding planning process if I ever had any questions about photography or even recommendations for other vendors, Sivan always wrote me back in a timely manner and provided excellent feedback (this is a huge help during the planning stages). The day of the wedding I was pretty nervous but Sivan made sure everything ran smoothly. She knew exactly what type of pictures I wanted and executed them better than I could have imagined. She even posted a sneak peak of our wedding photos the SAME night we got married. Sivan Photography is definitely the BEST choice I made during my wedding planning process. Sivan was such a pleasure to work with and I can’t wait to use her for our future photography needs! 

Sent on 09/12/2014

Josie · Married on 08/20/2014

Sivan was wonderful! We did out engagement pictures at Rollins College. She was already knowledgeable about the location and knew all the great spots. It was our first time doing a shoot and she was extremely helpful. We felt comfortable right away. The pictures came out crisp and clear. Unfortunately she was already booked for our wedding day! Wish we could have used her! Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Lauren · Married on 07/11/2014

I've always known that taking boudoir pictures was something I wanted to do and Sivan made it happen! I knew her previously through family and had heard great things. The session was so much fun and very relaxed, which was important. The hair/makeup artist was extremely talented- I would've hired her for my wedding but she was booked, as well as Sivan for the wedding day :) Love, love the pictures and Sivan had some great ideas! The studio is awesome and really beautiful for this type of session. I'd definitely recommend Sivan to anyone who is thinking of doing boudoir. Be prepared, it is an investment. However, the time and money were well spent if you want this done with elegance-He'll be thrilled :)

Sent on 09/16/2014

Lydia · Married on 06/28/2014

I cannot recommend Sivan Photography highly enough. Aside from her exquisite pictures, her friendly personality, efficient communication, organization, and willingness to go above and beyond made her the perfect photographer to help capture our day.

Before even contacting Sivan, I knew that her work was of a high caliber. As photography was a high priority to both my fiance and I, I spent many hours researching different photographers in the Central Florida area. Sivan's work stood out because of its artistry, its ability to capture real moments, and because regardless of location (indoor, outdoor, etc), her photos were always just beautiful.

After contacting Sivan and speaking with her, I knew that she was the perfect fit for us. I was impressed by her professionalism, how easy she was to get in touch with, and how efficiently she responded to communication.

Sivan took both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. On both occasions, I was so impressed with how she found artistic spots, directed us during the shoot, and got so many great shots in a short amount of time! Sivan and her team are fun and easy to work with, full of great ideas, and always willing to go above and beyond to "get the shot" :)

In hiring Sivan, you will gain not only an incredibly talented team of photographers who will work with you to make your dream wedding a reality but you will get to work with amazing people and gain new friends.

Sent on 08/12/2014
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 06/14/2014

Sivan and Craig are just THE BEST! We did our engagement and wedding photos through them and there are no words that could describe how perfect they are. On top of being great photographers, they are also just great all around people. They are super easy to work with and made us feel comfortable the entire time. Our post ceremony photography session was a bit like "herding cats" and chaotic to say the least (due to our guests!) but Sivan and Craig showed extreme confidence and professionalism the entire time. These guys are pros! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Emily · Married on 05/25/2014

This is one of the most difficult reviews to write because it is impossible to truly express how wonderful Sivan is. How can I put the BEST DECISION WE MADE about our wedding into words?

I had been having some serious trouble finding a wedding photographer when I first started looking. So many photographers in the area had excellent pictures with perfectly posed people and beautiful smiles, but the images didn't move me. They were lacking some kind of "realness." A friend who had been a bridesmaid in a wedding Sivan shot suggested that I look at Sivan's work.

I saw three pictures from Sivan's portfolio and knew, without a doubt, that she was our wedding photographer. Her work was unlike any of the other photographers I had seen - here was someone who finally added that dimension of "realness" to her images. They weren't just good pictures to look at, they were moments to re-live. Needless to say, I was incredibly excited to learn that she was free on our wedding day.

Sivan is everything we were looking for in a wedding photographer. She was easy to get in touch with and was always quick to respond to any questions we threw her way. She was very flexible and even was willing to meet with us in her studio on a Friday evening. Sivan took the time to get to know us and brought out our personalities in our engagement and wedding photos. She is incredibly easy to get along with and has a great sense of humor, which helped to calm our nerves and keep our sessions light-hearted. If you are looking for a photographer who can capture those intimate, personal moments, Sivan is great because she can get the shot without being intrusive.

My wedding party loved taking pictures with her and her colleague, Kristina. We had a big wedding and were so glad that Sivan knew to have a second photographer on site. Sivan knew our venue very well and knew which spots were the best for our portraits. She isn't just a photographer, she is an artist.

Sent on 06/29/2014

Christina · Married on 05/22/2014

We tried to be very cost conscious with our wedding. We shopped around on price for every service except the one that was most important to us, the pictures. Sivan Photography is slightly more expensive than some of the other options out there, but she (and her team) are well worth the money and will not disappoint you. You only get one shot to capture one of the most important days of you life, be sure to get it right. Hiring Sivan will be the best decisions you make.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Sarah · Married on 04/26/2014

If you are looking for the perfect wedding photographer look no further then Sivan and her team! From the moment we met with Sivan and saw her gorgeous work I knew I wanted her to be our wedding photographer. Everyone told me that the one thing you want to make sure you do when planning a wedding is to find a good photographer and we found the best in her! Sivan is such a sweetheart and helped us not only with photos but offered lots of great advice with our wedding planning process. She had photographed two of my friends weddings and I knew I had to have her after seeing their gorgeous photos. As we looked through our photos after the wedding I was smiling the whole time because she got every detail I wanted and then some. Our wedding photos turned out beautiful! Her style of clean elegance was perfect for our vintage wedding. Sivan is creative and passionate about what she does and it makes for the perfect combination. I highly recommend you choose her and her team for your wedding photos!

Sent on 05/12/2014

Donna · Married on 04/26/2014

In one word: Extraordinary! One of the best choices my daughter ever made was to book Sivan Photography for her wedding/reception photographs. Here is a photography team that strives to exceed any and all of your expectations with exceptionally beautiful and artful photographs! The attention paid to detail is one such example. Not only was every detail given attention, Sivan went above and beyond to arrange/rearrange props to completely capture the entire essence of the wedding theme. Sivan's outstanding work and personal touch truly made everything about that day special and significantly beautiful! With all of my heart, thank you, Sivan! In my eyes, you undoubtedly have set the bar for all other photographers!!

Sent on 05/12/2014

Krystal · Married on 03/29/2014

Sivan with Sivan Photography is VERY talented and is great at what she does! I've always loved her photos that she would post of her past clients and i knew i just had to have her to capture our important memories. She shot our engagement shoot and our wedding day.

My husband and I are kind of shy when it comes to photos and being the center of attention and she did a great job at directing us as needed to catch amazing photos. I haven't seen all of our wedding day photos yet but the few I have seen were absolutely breathtaking! i LOVE them as well as anyone else who has seen them! She has an eye for catching those perfect moments.She was always well prepared and is such a great, friendly person overall. The only thing I regret is not getting a photo with her before she left at our reception! :-) Bumby, the other photographer she brought with her for our wedding day was very talented as well and did a great job at directing everyone to allow Sivan to do what she needed. They were both very professional and we had such a great experience with them! Thank you so much Sivan and Bumby! I look forward to working with you in the future to capture our life's events.

Sent on 04/06/2014

Lorena · Married on 03/22/2014

Sivan photography was exactly what we were looking for in a photographer. Sivan was very understanding of everything, very flexible and very professional. We are in love with all of the photos and we are honestly making her the family photographer!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Sivan is an amazing photographer but beyond that she is an amazing person. She took the time to get to know me and my husband and I feel that is very important when you are hiring someone to photograph your wedding. She was always available to answer questions and even offered to help us find vendors for our wedding if we needed it. On our wedding day Sivan was very attentive and captured every single pose we requested and then some!
    To say the images were breathtaking would be an understatement. Everyone has been floored by the photographs Sivan has given us. She captured every detail of our wedding and I cannot even begin to express how thankful I am for the emotions that she captured between my daughter and I as well as with my husband.

Sent on 04/06/2014

Jaime · Married on 02/15/2014

I cannot say enough how wonderful Sivan Photography is! We met Sivan through a mutual friend and had her do our engagement photos. The day had been so cold and windy (I was sure the pictures turned out awful) and when we got back the amazing photos we knew we had to have her for our wedding. So much that we flew her to St. Croix, Virgin Islands for our February 2014 wedding.

Sivan was able to spend three days with our friends and family, photographing at the welcome dinner, rehearsal dinner, and the wedding. She was not only a great photographer but a valued wedding guest.

We received our photos so quickly and each one was better than the next! She really did a good job of capturing the entire weekend. In addition, there were so many different photos to choose from. She is so creative with poses, angles, lighting, and everything else!

We would HIGHLY recommend Sivan Photography and I am sure we will be using her for future photo sessions!

Sent on 04/05/2014

Jane A. · Married on 11/30/2013

Sivan was amazing. My groom is pretty anti-pictures...we all had an agreement that if he started getting "grumpy" she would break away or let him break for a few...she did...I know we have some amazing shots! Can't wait to see !!!
    Helps if the vendors know what to expect..so if the bride or groom is like this..let them know so they can prepare and work it out ahead. We've used Sivan for years for various shoots..but this is a once in a lifetime deal ...Can not wait!!!

Sent on 12/05/2013

Kasey · Married on 11/15/2013

There are not enough words to describe how much I love Sivan and Sivan Photography!! Not only is she an AMAZING photographer, but she is the sweetest person you will meet. I searched for a long time to find the perfect photographer for my wedding and I am so happy I waited to book someone until we found Sivan. I met with several other photographers in person, but none were right for one reason or another. Finally, I found Sivan online and after looking at her gallery and having only a phone conversation with her, I knew she was the right person for my Husband and I. She has done an Engagement Session for us, a Boudoir session (as a surprise for my groom) and she recently photographed our Wedding! All of her photos are just beautiful and people compliment us on them all the time. You will not be disappointed in choosing to work with Sivan. It will be the best decision you make to invest in someone that truly loves what they do and will do anything to give you the most beautiful pictures and memories that will last a lifetime. She is very quick to respond to emails and texts and that is one of the most helpful things any wedding vendor can do. Also, she has her own boudoir studio now and getting those photos taken was so fun! She makes you feel super comfortable every time you are in front of the camera. I promise you will not regret working with her. She is one of the best photographers you will find in the Central Florida area!!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Arlene · Married on 11/08/2013

After searching through dozens of photographers we met our match! One of the first things that drew me to Sivan was not only that she photographs AMAZING but her photos tell a story. After our consultation I knew she was the one! Sivan was so very helpful through the whole wedding process and even suggested vendors when I had no clue where to start. On our wedding day she and the 2nd photographer arrived right on-time! Although I was running late getting dolled up, she managed to take some amazing shots of hubby and I just as the sun was setting! She truly is talented and we highly reccomend her! Thank you so much Sivan for the capturing our special day!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Wow! Wow! Wow! That is all I can say about my wonderful experience with Sivan and her team. They were amazing. The photographs are amazing. Everyone that has seen the pictures is in awe at how wonderful they are. I am not the most photogenic person, and she managed to get absolutely beautiful shots. There were many pictures I didn't know that she had taken as people were doing their natural thing, and those are some of my favorite ones. She kept us all calm and focused (and with a 6 year old ring-bearer and 5 year old flower girl, that really says something!). She took every shot that I had requested, and then some. I just cannot say enough positive things! Book her now!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Katie · Married on 10/21/2013

I wanted to surprise my new husband with boudoir photos for our first anniversary, but was VERY nervous about doing it! I'd been searching for a photographer for awhile, but never felt settled about any of the ones I'd checked out. Then I found Sivan through a Google search, and after a couple of email exchanges, she set my mind at ease and I shifted from being a bundle of nerves to feeling excited.

I was nervous again on the morning of the shoot, but Sivan is calm, confident and a lot of fun, which quickly helped me relax. She is also extremely professional and approachable, which is a perfect blend in a boudoir photographer. I brought some props with me from home, and Sivan and her assistant, Whitney, came up with some great ideas for how to use them. Most impressively, they put together some Harry Potter themed photos with my Potter paraphernalia, and then later worked in a plush stuffed animal that my husband gave me as a wedding gift. Suffice to say, Sivan takes individuality into account and helps you taylor your photos to your needs/wants, making them specifically special for you and your significant other.

Originally I'd planned to give my husband the photos during our anniversary weekend, but Sivan offered to get the photos to me in time for our (belated) honeymoon, so I could surprise him on our trip. I wasn't expecting that to even be an option and was SO grateful to her that she made it happen! Sivan is a gifted photographer and a wonderful person, and my husband and I are both thrilled by the photos and the photobook she created for us. I recommend her wholeheartedly!!

Sent on 09/27/2014
  • Francisco

Francisco · Married on 09/24/2013

Sivan Photography is the best photography agency I know. Sivan is not only a great person, but as a photographer she's the best there is. We would highly refer her to everyone and anyone and we have. Our engagement session was fabulous, she was professional, creative, and fun. The pictures came out great! She made our especial moment, unique and lovely. Sivan made our engagement session be everything we ever dreamed of and more.

Sent on 09/12/2014

Joyce · Married on 07/06/2013

Simply put, booking Sivan photography for our wedding photography was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning process. We used Sivan for our engagement photo shoot, wedding photography, and also professional photo album. All interactions with her have been fun and professional, and she responds to all her emails promptly. We live in NY but had our wedding in FL where I grew up, so good communication and flexible vendors were a necessity for us, and Sivan was there every step of the way with emails, texts, phone calls and even Skype sessions. She was always on time, very professional, and super easy to work with; she made the process fun! In addition to all this, her photos are AMAZING. We receive compliments constantly on our beautiful wedding and engagement photos...they look like something out of a magazine! Sivan gave us memories to last a lifetime, and we are so grateful. She captured every last detail of our special day, and it means so much to us. You get all your photos on a cute zip drive with a storage pouch; it was so adorable, like a little present! It allows you to print photos however you like for all the frames, etc. around your house, which is so easy for me with my busy schedule since I order everything online. We are so happy with her that even though we live in NY, we will continue to fly to FL to use her as our family photographer...and I think that says a lot! If you go with Sivan photography, you will never be disappointed.

Sent on 11/03/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/28/2013

Sivan is a joy to work with. My husband and I fell in love with her the moment we met. She is a dedicated professional, settling for only the best photographs. She truly loves capturing life's memorable moments. She is fun, upbeat and comforting making any one into models. My Husband and I had never had professional pictures taken and we were as stiff as boards, that was until Sivan started capturing us. We are forever in love with the amazing work she does. She brags about the people she has the joy to capture everyday, and the people she captures brag about her everyday. My husband and I will only use Sivan and have booked her for two other events. You will love her too the moment you meet and be hooked on her personality and photographs for life.

Sent on 04/19/2014