Sitting Pretty Reviews

6 | Pocasset, MA

6 Reviews for Sitting Pretty

Krista · Married on 06/17/2017

We just got married at the Provincetown Inn on 6-17-2017. The ladies (Karen and I cannot remember the other name...sorry) were wonderful! They came out to the Inn the day before the wedding to put on the chair covers, sashes, and table runners. Since we were also decorating the reception room on this day, we were able to spend some time getting to know these two great ladies. They were funny, easy going, put my mind at ease, and their attention to detail did not go unnoticed. They transformed a plain room into a beautiful, magical looking place for us to celebrate our special day. We are truly grateful for their hard work! Thank you!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Mary · Married on 09/20/2015

Sitting pretty was very easy to work with. I was able to go to their shop on a weekend and pick out the chair covers, chair sashes, and table runners. Brandy was very sweet to work with. The deposit and payment schedule was extremely reasonable. They were very understanding when only 2 weeks before the event I decided to not do colored napkins since my venue was already providing white napkins. I paid for the chair installation and they came out fantastic.

Sent on 10/31/2015
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 07/10/2010

Emily, at Sitting Pretty/ Party Cape Cod,was terrific.She always answered my calls,and numerous questions promptly.They had everything in place for our event.IE;chairs,chair covers,as well as chair sashes.All of which enhanced our reception!Thanks for helping us create an unforgetable day for our daughter!Ive no complaints at all of their service,and would recommend them to anyone!
    ps.I just wished they rented cobalt blue glasses!

Sent on 07/20/2010

Angie · Married on 11/01/2008

Party Cape Cod was the best. Emily was very accomidating. Whenever I needed to change anything, she did it and was very helpful. She explained everything to me, and made suggestions. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/17/2009

Rachael · Married on 07/20/2007

I used Sitting Pretty for my chair covers in my venue!! I have to say , they completely made the look and feel of the room!!!! they were one of my favorite parts and worth EVERY penny!!!! I actually have been in contact with them many times after my wedding and used them for a few events that I have put together!! I HIGHLY recommend them!!!

Sent on 11/07/2008

Corby · Married on 03/24/2007

They were great. Answered quickly, made exceptions, they do all the work, even when doing pick up instead of delivery. Patient, no hidden charges,k great product. The chair covers we rented made the difference between a Vet hall wedding and a sweet wedding. Very happy!

Sent on 12/12/2007