Sitting Pretty Grand Rapids Reviews

68 | Caledonia, MI

68 Reviews for Sitting Pretty Grand Rapids

Kim · Married on 11/29/2014

The chair covers used for my daughter's wedding were absolutely beautiful and really enhanced the decor of the room.

Sent on 11/30/2014

Ashley · Married on 11/15/2014

We are so happy that we used Sitting Pretty for our chair covers! Trisha has a wide selection of colors and materials, and if she doesn't have what you are looking for, she can order it for you. She sets up AND breaks down after your event, which was a welcome relief not to have to worry about. We got so many compliments on the elegance of our wedding!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Pam · Married on 09/06/2014

The chair coverings make the event look so beautiful and professional!!! Trisha is very helpful in helping with setting up and helping you decide what you need for your event. I would recommend Sitting Pretty for your special event!!!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Loved working with Trisha on my daughters wedding. She did what we asked of her and the chair covers and navy sashes looked great in the venue room. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Jennifer · Married on 07/27/2014

Beautiful chair covers! They really made my wedding reception look substantially more elegant. I am very pleased as Trisha is wonderful to work with as well.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Kathryn · Married on 06/29/2014

Flawless execution! I was not there for any of the actual work - set up, transfer from the ceremony location to the reception - but there were no issues and the chair covers were beautiful. She is the only vendor that provides the chair covers for the style of chairs at the Bissell treehouse.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Patti · Married on 06/28/2014

OH MY! The room looked absolutely gorgeous with the chairs all decked out with their blinged sashes and the glitzy runners....can't tell you how many great comments I had! Everyone wanted to know where we got them from!! Thanks Trish for making it such an elegant affair!!!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Emily · Married on 06/21/2014

Tricia did a beautiful job and was really affordable! We rented chair covers, bows and table runners and toppers. The collies were great and looked fabulous!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Stephanie · Married on 06/21/2014

Trisha at Sitting Pretty was absolutely amazing to work with for my wedding. She was responsive, professional and made my venue absolutely stunning for the big day. I was an out of state bride, she mailed me samples and helped me choose colors over the phone and via email. She made me feel at ease and that everything was under control. I would highly recommend her to anyone, she was awesome!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Kristine · Married on 06/21/2014

Trisha at Sitting Pretty is a pleasure to work with. The chair covers and sashes that she provided were beautiful!! They made the reception feel like a fairy tale ball. Everyone said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. Set up and take down were included in the very low price. I would recommend to all!!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Michael · Married on 11/30/2013

I will recommend her to everyone i talk to about linens

Sent on 12/30/2013

Brenda · event on: 11/01/2013

Sitting Pretty did a fabulous job for us, particularly when it came to creating the atmosphere for our 70th Celebration Gala. Simply elegant was what we wanted and it is what they delivered. We recommend them highly and look forward to using their services again in the future.

Sent on 11/17/2013

I am so happy we decided to ask Sitting Pretty to help us "sit pretty" at our wedding. The tables and chairs looked gorgeous thanks to Trisha. Trisha is such a kind-hearted person. She is very organized and helpful. I never had to worry about the chairs, and she even met with us before the wedding to show us different covers, ribbons, colors, etc. Trisha let me add some extra chair covers on the outdoor patio the night before the wedding even though it meant she had to make an extra trip the next next morning. She was happy to help! Thanks so much for helping us Sit Pretty!

Sent on 09/06/2013

Diane · Married on 07/27/2013

Trisha was awesome to work with. Provided exactly what I requested. The chair covers and the wisteria bows were beautiful. Would definitly recommend her.

Sent on 07/30/2013

Chris · Married on 06/08/2013

You went above and beyond helping me at the last minute. I still have 2 children that are single and I already know I will call you when their time comes to get married.

Sent on 07/25/2013

Trisha was extremely helpful, friendly, efficient, and timely. She gave us great input on our wedding decor and the chair covers completely transformed the room. We were absolutely blown away.

Sent on 05/27/2013

Jessica · Married on 05/04/2013

After much research, we selected Trisha from Sitting Pretty based on price and passion. We searched for vendors that loved what they do, not someone that it was just their job. Trisha is very pleasant, quick to respond, and accommodating if she doesn't have something you would like. Our reception was one of the first she had done and Noto's and it went very smoothly from what I know at least, and that's all that matters right? :) Trisha's team had the room set up long before the event and took down right after. It was nice to not have to coordinate any of that. I would definitely recommend her services!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Suzanne · Married on 04/27/2013

Trisha is good value, knows what she's doing and does exactly what she says she'll do in a timely professional manner. We were thrilled with the chair covers and bows that she did for us at our wedding reception venue. The chair covers and bows made the room look amazing. It really wouldn't have been the same without these. Trisha was very pleasant to deal with, flexible when numbers changed and has a calmness about her that in the midst of pre-wedding stress is an additional wonderful asset.
    We would recommend sitting pretty without hesitation.

Sent on 05/14/2013

A · Married on 04/27/2013

We absolutely loved working with Trisha... She was easy to talk to, patient and very responsive, which was essential to us since we live on the East Coast and hence had to plan almost everything remotely... She took pains to photograph her decor ideas and items to share with us over email... She even snail-mailed us samples of the table-runners since we couldn't quite decide on the color and material from the pictures...

Our reception venue looked marvelous (if we could say so ourselves :P). Trisha had it all set up and ready to go by the time we reached the reception venue after our ceremony.

Sent on 06/04/2013

I was so happy with the chair covers that Sitting Pretty provided. They looked amazing and completely changed the look of the room! Trisha was also very easy to work with.

Sent on 12/11/2012

Trisha's chair covers, table runners, and bows made all the difference between a lovely event and a stunning one. Really put the finishing touch on it. Be sure to ask her about the gorgeous table covering for the wedding cake/s. Trish was wonderful -- calm, professional, and a pleasure. Spend the dollars to cover ugly chairs - you will be glad you did.

Sent on 12/04/2012

Nichole · Married on 10/20/2012

Trisha at Sitting Pretty was so accommodating for me! She did not have the exact color I needed, but she did not stop looking until she found the PERFECT Color match!!!! On our wedding day, the reception was absolutely beautiful with her chair covers, sashes and table runners! Sitting Pretty does an amazing job and are very competitive in price! One of the reasons why I chose her was because I got the BEST deal!

Sent on 11/02/2012

Linda · Married on 08/18/2012

Wow. Talk about service with a smile. From day one until we officially said I do, Sitting Pretty was there for us. Every detail, no matter how small, was set into motion that was flawless. Trisha certainly made our special day So Special. Thank you!

Sent on 08/26/2012
  • User2205826 · 2+ years ago

Trisha is amazing!! I was so excited for her chair covers from the day I booked them. She was so easy to work with and was a breath of fresh air compared to other companies I had been dealing with. She was more than willing to do whatever it took to make our day one to remember. She was more than accommodating with everything and had the best prices around! The spandex chair covers made my venue look unrecognizable. I couldn't be more happy with Sitting Pretty and will recommend her to everyone. She really went out of her way to make our wedding look gorgeous! Kudos to Trisha and her wonderful company!

Sent on 08/29/2012

Jenny · Married on 08/04/2012

Trisha was great to work with for our chair covers and sashes. Her prices were hard to beat (and i did a lot of research). She was there in a timely manner when i needed questions answered and came through on a last minute dilema. I highly recommend her for all your finishing touches for your reception or wedding.

Sent on 08/21/2012